Chauvin Versus Floyd

The Chauvin/Floyd Trial.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is innocent.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is guilty.

• I'm not on the jury, but will listen to the FACTS presented & Also the SPIN, then Decide w/o Bias.

• Choose ONE of the Above & ONE of the Below.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, & everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and the right will riot.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, and the left will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and everyone will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and no one will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and ONLY the crazy left will riot.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.

In his possession? lol. Private School Individual sucks ass.

The report said he had "a lethal" dose of fentanyl in his system, but that is NOT what killed him.
I'm NOT denying he had "A Lethal Dose" in his system.
Many people have had "a lethal" dose of fentanyl their system" but don't die.

What KILLED him was/is up to debate in trial.

Let the FACTS come out in trial.
But I do predict, that there will be at least redneck mother fucker that causes a mistrial.

Just like when talking about out favorite Sports team, our minds are already make up, or are they?
We have all seen evidence through the media, which everyone calls FAKE.

So, where do you stand?
When the original coroner that preformed Floyd's autopsy, he determined it was a "homicide" based on the video, NOT the findings of the actual autopsy. No evidence of asphyxiation. But he found at least twice the fatal level of Fentanyl. Now, ALL physical evidence points to an overdose. Something isn't adding up here.

There will be rioting no matter WHAT happens.
Glad I read through first.lol.. They can't wait to ravage that shit hole and all the others will follow worse.

Let the libs deal with it all, they let it happen the fucking dumb asses. I care less now if a shit hole burns to the fucking ground. It was frightening last Summer, now it will be entertainment
Was such a beautiful city when I grew up there...Some areas are still acceptable...But for the most part, the left has turned the Twin cites into a shithole.
thats the job of the left...make america safe for communism and poverty

Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.

The report said he had "a lethal" dose of fentanyl in his system, but that is NOT what killed him.

But I do predict, that there will be at least redneck mother fucker that causes a mistrial.
another criminal drug addict off the streets...

Remember what the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left tells us. "Never let a crisis go to waste". There will be violence, looting, burning and murder in the name of equity not equality or fairness. Chauvin and the others charged were doing their job. Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.
Actually, he didn't swallow it....

If true, just one more untidy and nasty detail the Chinese News Network will never mention. Floyd wasn't asphyxiated, there was never any actual physical evidence that cop's knee to his neck was lethal.

Just like when talking about out favorite Sports team, our minds are already make up, or are they?

So, where do you stand?
When the original coroner that preformed Floyd's autopsy, he determined it was a "homicide" based on the video, NOT the findings of the actual autopsy. No evidence of asphyxiation. But he found at least twice the fatal level of Fentanyl. Now, ALL physical evidence points to an overdose. Something isn't adding up here.
I research a lot Mary.
Floyd was said to have a "lethal" dose of fentanyl is his system, I'm not denying that.
BUT, you are the first to say, "he found at least twice the fatal level of Fentanyl"
This may be true, but show me your link/Proof that this claim was EVER made.
To be clear Mary, so show me the proof that GF had "at least twice the lethal dose" in his system.

You actually had some pretty good options this time. I will listen to the testimony but intently, as I am not on the jury. I will go with what the jury decides, though it would not surprise me to see mistrial or hung jury. If that happens or he is found innocent, you last option will be in effect and the crazies will riot, as that is what crazies do.

~~~~~~
Yet, you and your fellow Lefties have been crucifying Chauvin as the killer of George Flyod for months and approving the Antifa/BLM insurrection each time they've burned and looting their Blue Plantation cities.
What he did was wrong as a human being. I do not know if it was wrong by the law or not. That is what the trial will determine. I didn't approve of jack sh#t. Personally, I would preferred to see them deploy the MN National Guard in whatever force level, equipment and orders necessary to just say NO, but not up to me. It is how that state or any state wishes to run their state. I don't have a dog in that race and unless you are from that state, you don't either.

Remember what the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left tells us. "Never let a crisis go to waste". There will be violence, looting, burning and murder in the name of equity not equality or fairness. Chauvin and the others charged were doing their job. Unfortunately George Floyd in an effort to obstruct justice killed himself by swallowing a leathal dose of Fentanyl in his possession.

George Floyd with Fentanyl in his mouth as he was being arrested....
George-Floyd-Had-Fentanyl-In-His-Mouth-When-He-Was-Arrested.png
Fentanyl didn't kill George Floyd and I doubt that was fentanyl in his mouth.

The autopsy says he did....Deal with it.

Crazies rioit for shit that didn't happen. Like rioting for and election that was not stolen. If Chauvin is not found gulty, crazy people will not be rioting. Angry people tireed of watching people looking like them being murdered by police and police are not punished will be the ones rioting. Of course you scumbag racists here will cheer if Chauvin gets away with this killing because you will keep trying to lie about fentanyl.

The film says a man had his knee on his neck for almost 9 minutes which caused him to lose air, then he waa unconscious and died at the hospital from that. So you deal with that.

So, where do you stand?
I research a lot Mary.
Floyd was said to have a "lethal" dose of fentanyl is his system, I'm not denying that.
BUT, you are the first to say, "he found at least twice the fatal level of Fentanyl"
To be clear Mary, so show me the proof that GF had "at least twice the lethal dose" in his system.
Autopsy records show he had "X" amount of Fentanyl in his system that was...LETHAL. But, SHHH, no evidence of an asphyxiation by the police officer, which is sort of the point. Happy?

The film says a man had his knee on his neck for almost 9 minutes which caused him to lose air, then he waa unconscious and died at the hospital from that. So you deal with that.

"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.
In another new document, Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances."

Suck it, Toby.

So, where do you stand?
The vidoe shows the whole thing. So if I say he's guilty based on watching that video, there is no bias involved.

So, where do you stand?
I research a lot Mary.
Autopsy records show he had "X" amount of Fentanyl in his system that was...LETHAL. But, SHHH, no evidence of an asphyxiation by the police officer, which is sort of the point. Happy?
Bullshit.

~~~~~~
George Floyd died of asphyxiation. He stopped breathing due to an overdose of Fentanyl/
An overdose occurs when too much fentanyl starts to overwhelm the central nervous system. This means that your body is no longer able to transmit signals for essential life functions such as breathing.
"One of the major characteristics that the respondents described was the speed of a fentanyl overdose: Seventy-five percent of the respondents said that the symptoms occurred within seconds to minutes."
"The most common characteristic, described in 20 percent of the cases, was that the person's lips immediately turned blue, followed by gurgling sounds with breathing (16 percent of the cases), stiffening of the body or seizure-like activity (13 percent), foaming at the mouth (6 percent) and confusion or strange behavior before the person became unresponsive (6 percent)."

Floyd wasn't asphyxiated, there was never any actual physical evidence that cop's knee to his neck was lethal.
Oh Mary,
I believe there was/is evidence that GF died of asphyxiation.
I haven't seen any evidence that GF had TWICE the lethal level of fentanyl in his system, as you claim.

The Hennepin County medical examiner ruled the cause of death as “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.” A Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s press release says the manner of death is homicide.
Floyd’s family had a second autopsy performed by Dr. Michael Baden and Dr. Allecia Wilson. Baden found the cause of Floyd’s death as “traumatic asphyxia due to compression of his neck and back during restraint by police” and called the manner of death homicide. Wilson listed the death as “asphyxia due to neck and back compression led to a lack of blood flow to the brain.”
Notes in a witness contact form from an interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County medical examiner, show that he found the level of Fentanyl in Floyd’s system was “higher than a chronic pain patient,” but adds, “I’m not saying this killed him.” The notes also mention “a relatively low level of methamphetamine.”

Another Report.

A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause.

In video taken by bystanders, Floyd, 46, is shown repeatedly pleading that he cannot breathe as he is held down with a knee on his neck by former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin, with three other officers present. The incident has sparked nationwide — and even worldwide — protests.

Floyd's death has been ruled a homicide.

Another Report.

and from the monarch Tucker Carlson.

Over two months ago, Minneapolis man George Floyd died after being subdued by the city’s police. Video showing Floyd pinned to the ground by a police officer using his knee on the back of the man’s neck went viral and sparked three months of destruction, riots, looting, and up to 30 murders.
Leftist activists have been saying that the Minneapolis police “murdered” Floyd with the knee-on-the-neck takedown.
But previously unseen documents released by the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office on Tuesday now show that the medical examiner felt that Floyd actually died because he had too many illegal drugs in his system, not because police officers pinned him to the ground with a knee to his neck.

Latest: Chicago: 36+ Street Gangs Reportedly Vow To Shoot On Sight Any Cop Who Has A Weapon Drawn In Public

advertisement - story continues below

That’s right, folks, Floyd died of a drug overdose, not by police abuse.
The records consist of a summary of a conversation between Amy Sweasy, a Hennepin County Attorney, and Hennepin chief medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker who said that he would conclude that Floyd died of a drug overdose if there were no other contributing factors.
Dr. Baker said he made his determination based on drug tests on Floyd’s blood samples taken by the local hospital.
Floyd’s blood tested positive for 4ANPP, methamphetamine, fentanyl, and norfentayl. Baker added that the levels of drugs in Floyd’s system would be a “fatal level under normal circumstances.”
Once again, we see that the police were not at fault and the Black Lives Matter terrorists used his death as an excuse for their anti-American mayhem all before finding out the first facts about what really happened.

~~~~~~
George Floyd died of asphyxiation. He stopped breathing due to an overdose of Fentanyl/
An overdose occurs when too much fentanyl starts to overwhelm the central nervous system. This means that your body is no longer able to transmit signals for essential life functions such as breathing.
"One of the major characteristics that the respondents described was the speed of a fentanyl overdose: Seventy-five percent of the respondents said that the symptoms occurred within seconds to minutes."
"The most common characteristic, described in 20 percent of the cases, was that the person's lips immediately turned blue, followed by gurgling sounds with breathing (16 percent of the cases), stiffening of the body or seizure-like activity (13 percent), foaming at the mouth (6 percent) and confusion or strange behavior before the person became unresponsive (6 percent)."
The lungs excrete a pink foamy substance called sputum....It interferes with oxygen exchange and the patient literally drowns in his own fluid excrement.

I was involved with EMS at one time.

~~~~~~
Why should George Floyd be different than the 81,000 others that died of Fentanyl overdosing?
Overdose Deaths Accelerating During COVID-19 | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC
"Over 81,000 drug overdose deaths occurred in the United States in the 12 months ending in May 2020, the highest number of overdose deaths ever recorded in a 12-month period, according to recent provisional data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."
**********​
Overdose deaths from fentanyl and other cartel drugs spike amid COVID (courier-journal.com)
Mar 02, 2021 · More than 83,000 people died from an overdose in the 12-month period Ending in July of 2020, compared to 70,000 fatal overdoses in 2019, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and...

Forum List

Back