chauvin may have conviction over turned

If he walks then every city will be burned to ash
The black gangs will even burn your houses down

I am hoping he just gets a fair trial

The black gangs will even burn your houses down
Only AFTER the fight! Those vicious racist scum know where they can and cannot pull off that kind of behavior. IMO, Chauvin was a lousy cop and shouldn't have been in uniform after his past actions but that still didn't justify him being lynched as a murderer. If the blue-cesspool crowd wants to burn down Blue cesspools, let 'em.

Quasar44
Me as well. The murder charge was a knee jerk reaction. No way was it murder. Lots of iffy stuff at that trial. He should get a new one with a better lawyer.

i never even saw this one. i know he has filled for appeal and is looking for the court to help him get a lawyer.
I am no Nostradamus.

But I predict that the Minneapolis cop's conviction will NEVER be overturned.

The powers-that-be know that if it were overturned, the riots that would follow would make World War II look like child's play.

Everyone is expected to follow the party line: Mr. Floyd was murdered by that cop.

Even the judges on the appellate court know that they had better follow the party line, too.

I hope he does.

I don't think it was anymore than he is the wrong place at the wrong time. It was just a bad situation all around.

At the end of the day it was Floyd's fault. If he simply wasn't a career criminal, if he wasn't a dope head, if he didn't resist arrest then he wouldn't have died. All be had to was obey the law and he would be fine.

Someone makes a stupid decision that's one thing one time or even two times. But for a dope head felon career criminal I have no sympathy, whatever happens to you when youve done bunch of drugs, comitt a crime and resist arrest is all on you and it's no one else's fault what happens to you.

Don't want the cops after you? Don't break the law.

Only AFTER the fight! Those vicious racist scum know where they can and cannot pull off that kind of behavior. IMO, Chauvin was a lousy cop and shouldn't have been in uniform after his past actions but that still didn't justify him being lynched as a murderer. If the blue-cesspool crowd wants to burn down Blue cesspools, let 'em.
agree. They treated Floyd like a model citizen, no one could speak the truth about his issues. Like, him always resisting cops trying to do their job. The slob dropping garbage in the street. In his own neighborhood. Yep, shitting on his own streets.

I am no Nostradamus.

But I predict that the Minneapolis cop's conviction will NEVER be overturned.

The powers-that-be know that if it were overturned, the riots that would follow would make World War II look like child's play.

Everyone is expected to follow the party line: Mr. Floyd was murdered by that cop.

Even the judges on the appellate court know that they had better follow the party line, too.
This is classic mob justice. Chauvin was effectively lynched.

You dumb ass sheep.

The left was ready to start the race war proper.

If it was not Floyd, it would have been the next POC killed by a cop.

The left should all strive to be just like Floyd. Criminal, Misogynist, Drug addict.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back