chauvin gets plea deal with the feds

He put his knee of the fucker's neck because said fucker was being an uncooperative asshole.

Who here wouldn't have done the same thing?
Not me. I would not have attempted to arrest him in the first place. Passing a fake twenty? Who gives a fuck? It was a bullshit arrest from the start. Chauvin had the option of confiscating the bill, filing a report and telling Floyd to check his money in the future.
Yeah I think this officer deserves to go to prison for a long time for police brutality and manslaughter

But we you’re a cop and you’re dealing someone high out of their mind like Floyd you don’t just let him go home. If Floyd would have killed someone and the Chauvin let him go home what do you think would happen?
Why do some people think the police officer must always escalate a situation?
Escalate the situation?

if a criminal is high out of his mind and disturbing the peace like Floyd it’s the cop’s job to arrest him. End of story.

JGalt
Me. He had cuffs on him so why choke him to death.
Are you a racist like chauvin?
Why would you want to protect him. He's a piece of shit.

JGalt
What a ignorant cop out. You are a racist pig and you know it. You hate blacks an and atheism probably pleased to see him gone. And you probably call your self a Christian. You hypocrite.

Sure I'm an asshole. But at least I can admit it. I actually wear my assholiness like a badge of honor.

Clearly ^ Damn good thing ya weren’t on the jury!

I've always managed to get out of jury duty.

Responsible citizens don't shirk their civic duty.

Did I ever claim to be a "responsible citizen"? I don't like jury duty and I believe the less I have to pay in to the govt, the better.

But you're free to perform jury duty and pay all the taxes you want to.

horselightning i am betting he hopes he goes to federal prison. They are far and away nicer then state prisons and much easier to pull the time

getting it to run concurrent is a big win

Forum List

Back