chauvin gets plea deal with the feds

He put his knee of the fucker's neck because said fucker was being an uncooperative asshole.

Who here wouldn't have done the same thing?
Not me. I would not have attempted to arrest him in the first place. Passing a fake twenty? Who gives a fuck? It was a bullshit arrest from the start. Chauvin had the option of confiscating the bill, filing a report and telling Floyd to check his money in the future.

So you approve of counterfeiter US currency? Like the North Koreans who are the biggest counterfeiters of US $100 dollar bills do?

I see, said the blind man to the deaf man on the telephone.

Lots of people have gotten bad bills, sometimes from the bank, and they do not end up on the ground with a cop on their neck. To even be convicted the law would have had to prove Floyd knowingly passed a bad bill. Still, it's not a violent crime and I fail to see why it warranted such a violent arrest.

He put his knee of the fucker's neck because said fucker was being an uncooperative asshole.

Not me. I would not have attempted to arrest him in the first place. Passing a fake twenty? Who gives a fuck? It was a bullshit arrest from the start. Chauvin had the option of confiscating the bill, filing a report and telling Floyd to check his money in the future.
Yeah I think this officer deserves to go to prison for a long time for police brutality and manslaughter

But when you’re a cop and you’re dealing someone high out of their mind like Floyd you don’t just let him go home. If Floyd would have killed someone and the Chauvin let him go home what do you think would happen?

Yeah I think this officer deserves to go to prison for a long time for police brutality and manslaughter

But we you’re a cop and you’re dealing someone high out of their mind like Floyd you don’t just let him go home. If Floyd would have killed someone and the Chauvin let him go home what do you think would happen?
Why do some people think the police officer must always escalate a situation?

My brother, who is a cop, wouldn't have done it.

Where does he work? Does he work in a high-stress, high-crime area where he's subject to over-reacting?
Yes, tard. He's a cop here in Las Vegas, not Mayberry.

Oh how non-politically correct and denigrating to the mentally-deficient of you. I thought I was the only one here who used the term "Tard."

I can assure you, I am in full control of my mental and emotional facilities, so the term "tard" is not applicable here.

That being said, just how many buttons would need to be pushed before this police officer brother would come unglued and resort to what officer Chauvin did?

Honestly, for someone who actually has a law-enforcement officer in his family, you seem to be woefully lacking in understanding of what they have to deal with on a daily basis. maybe you should volunteer for a ride-along, just to get a glimpse of what it's like having to deal with the lowest common denominator of people in this country. You might gain an understanding of the stress they have to endure.

^ psycho :cuckoo:

Gimme a fuckin' break already. Don't tell me that you wouldn't have done the fuckin' same, ya fuckin wanna-be peacekik.
I wouldn't, you fucking lunatic. I'm trained to restrain people, and if I murder one because of carelessness or any other reason, I would expect to go to prison.

Gimme a fuckin' break already. Don't tell me that you wouldn't have done the fuckin' same, ya fuckin wanna-be peacekik.
I wouldn't, you fucking lunatic. I'm trained to restrain people, and if I murder one because of carelessness or any other reason, I would expect to go to prison.

Well that was an obvious waste of training. You can barely restrain yourself from being an asshole. How can we trust you to restrain anyone else?

Well that was an obvious waste of training. You can barely restrain yourself from being an asshole. How can we trust you to restrain anyone else?
Hey I'll tell you what, at least you can trust my restraint abilities as far as you can Derek Chauvin's

But we you’re a cop and you’re dealing someone high out of their mind like Floyd you don’t just let him go home. If Floyd would have killed someone and the Chauvin let him go home what do you think would happen?
Why do some people think the police officer must always escalate a situation?

What the fuck do you expect them to do? Sing a couple verses of "Kumbaya" to them, soothe the assailant with some soft words? Invite them over to dinner with the wife and kids? The reason we poay those assholes is because they have the necessary tools, training, motivation, and legal right to do the things we aren't allowed to do.

If you don't like the job they're doing, go out tonight and do it your damned self.

Hey I'll tell you what, at least you can trust my restraint abilities as far as you can Derek Chauvin's

You don't really know that. Seeing as how you've probably never really been put into the same situation as Officer Chauvin was, I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't know how to react.

Well Galt, you won - AGAIN! :D

1625019141755.jpeg

I've been wondering if he'd end up in the federal system, because the only place he'd be remotely safe is Club Fed with the white collar, tennis playing crowd.

Where he's already sentenced and incarcerated in Minnesota, would they actually move him and give the fed sentence priority?

Forum List

Back