chauvin gets plea deal with the feds

Who here wouldn't have done the same thing?
Pretty much anyone that isn't a psychotic racist
Well, are you a democrat??? All democrats are psychotic racists, the KKK, CRT, Affirmative Action, Jim Crow, yada yada yada.......
Fuck off troll
You're the psychotic racist, you psychotic retards of the psychotic left are clueless as to your own ugly psychotic history, it was democrats who bought black slaves from black slavers in Africa and then dragged them in chains to the American south! It was democrats who founded, and nurtured the KKK! It was democrats who created gun control with the idea of depriving blacks of guns! It was democrats who envisioned something called eugenics, which inspired Adolph Hitler, and ultimately democrats themselves, to murder off undesirable races and ethnicity's in the womb and call it women's health care! It was democrats who ran and ruthlessly enforced the Jim Crow south! Its democrats who crafted the darkly evil Marxist psy-weapon called critical race theory! Its democrats who bait the races incessantly for fear those races will awaken from "woke" to slaughter democrats from face of the earth for their black hearted evil deeds! I could literally go for a hundred pages detailing the evil you psychotic fucktards have perpetrated upon America, and the earth herself! You call me a troll, for revealing to your sub-moronic intellectually aborted mind with truth???

And that is just the thing, your IQ is humming along at right around 65-70, room temperature........:fu:

Who here wouldn't have done the same thing?
Pretty much anyone that isn't a psychotic racist
Well, are you a democrat??? All democrats are psychotic racists, the KKK, CRT, Affirmative Action, Jim Crow, yada yada yada.......
Fuck off troll
You're the psychotic racist, you psychotic retards of the psychotic left are clueless as to your own ugly psychotic history, it was democrats who bought black slaves from black slavers in Africa and then dragged them in chains to the American south! It was democrats who founded, and nurtured the KKK! It was democrats who created gun control with the idea of depriving blacks of guns! It was democrats who envisioned something called eugenics, which inspired Adolph Hitler, and ultimately democrats themselves, to murder off undesirable races and ethnicity's in the womb and call it women's health care! It was democrats who ran and ruthlessly enforced the Jim Crow south! Its democrats who crafted the darkly evil Marxist psy-weapon called critical race theory! Its democrats who bait the races incessantly for fear those races will awaken from "woke" to slaughter democrats from face of the earth for their black hearted evil deeds! I could literally go for a hundred pages detailing the evil you psychotic fucktards have perpetrated upon America, and the earth herself! You call me a troll, for revealing to your sub-moronic intellectually aborted mind with truth???

And that is just the thing, your IQ is humming along at right around 65-70, room temperature........:fu:
Democrats...400 years ago?

STFU

Forum List

Back