chauvin denied new trial

1624650902219.png

Justice brought to you by the...

*****SMILE*****

:)

who were "the some with very specific knowledge"??? Were they examined in court as to
their "very specific knowledge" I have seen lots of violent, resisting, arrestees. They
are dangerous (I have some very specific knowledge)

The off-duty firefighter for one. Yes they were cross-examined in the court.

Did you not watch it?

but he was a cop making a DECISION ON HIS FEET (no pun
intended) right there in the presence of a hostile mob about a resisting and violent
criminal perpetrator.

The lawyer was stupid enough to try that defense too and it was absolutely terrible.

It obviously didn't work.
Whatever anyone's views. Was George Floyd a piece of shit? He was 46 years old and did not repent anything he did wrong in life and was a habitual criminal. A felon with no remorse. Whatever Chauvin did wrong he was one of a percentage of cops who would do their jobs in bad situations like that. The system of the city is what screwed Chauvin over. For they never arrived fast enough to get Floyd off the street.

Whatever anyone's views. Was George Floyd a piece of shit? He was 46 years old and did not repent anything he did wrong in life and was a habitual criminal. A felon with no remorse. Whatever Chauvin did wrong he was one of a percentage of cops who would do their jobs in bad situations like that. The system of the city is what screwed Chauvin over. For they never arrived fast enough to get Floyd off the street.

A lot of people are pieces of shit. That doesn’t mean I want them to be murdered over something that doesn’t call for it.

who were "the some with very specific knowledge"??? Were they examined in court as to
their "very specific knowledge" I have seen lots of violent, resisting, arrestees. They
are dangerous (I have some very specific knowledge)

The off-duty firefighter for one. Yes they were cross-examined in the court.
oh ok what did he say?

She.

Did you not watch the trial?

“There was a man being killed,” Ms. Hansen testified. “I would have been able to provide medical attention to the best of my abilities, and this human was denied that right.”

I don't subscribe to the NYT----I cannot read the article

You know you can just look it up on YouTube if you want to watch it. I’m not sure why I’m spoon-feeding you the events of the trial that you obviously didn’t watch.

But here you go anyway.

The trial judge was not going to order a new trial. He would have ordered the mistrial when the Dems threats happened in real time, he was going to leave this up to the appeals Court....his city was in the middle of a massive insurrection, and continued threats if anything but a conviction took place. His hands were tied here.

not suprised the judge is crooked too. this whole trial was a joke. he should have had a sentence of something but not the way it was done. the justice system is so screwed up. this is all because they are afraid of blm burning down the city. nice when it is ok to bully the system into a conviction.
The judge is not necessarily crooked. He just doesn't want to be the guy who overturns this verdict. He will let the appellate court do it.
Then he ain't got no business in that job.
Very true. He is unfit.

my friends, John Wilkes Booth almost got away with it

the crooks on wall street actually DID get away with it

but finally...in Joe Biden's America, we have made it so that Chauvin doesn't get away with killing an innocent man, no matter what race he is

but finally...in Joe Biden's America, we have made it so that Chauvin doesn't get away with killing an innocent man, no matter what race he is
the doctor who treated the broken fibula of John Wilkes Booth went to jail---Booth himself ---died in some sort of barn fire------so they say. Chauvin did not kill an "innocent man"----a criminal
died resisting arrest

the doctor who treated the broken fibula of John Wilkes Booth went to jail---Booth himself ---died in some sort of barn fire------so they say. Chauvin did not kill an "innocent man"----a criminal
died resisting arrest
MAXIMUM! ACCOUNTABILITY! FOR GEORGE FLOYD!

Forum List

Back