chauvin denied new trial

my friends, John Wilkes Booth almost got away with it

the crooks on wall street actually DID get away with it

but finally...in Joe Biden's America, we have made it so that Chauvin doesn't get away with killing an innocent man, no matter what race he is
the doctor who treated the broken fibula of John Wilkes Booth went to jail---Booth himself ---died in some sort of barn fire------so they say. Chauvin did not kill an "innocent man"----a criminal
died resisting arrest
MAXIMUM! ACCOUNTABILITY! FOR GEORGE FLOYD!

does everyone face MAXIMUM ACCOUNTABILITY ---regardless of creed, race or
gender preference?

my friends, John Wilkes Booth almost got away with it

the crooks on wall street actually DID get away with it

but finally...in Joe Biden's America, we have made it so that Chauvin doesn't get away with killing an innocent man, no matter what race he is
the doctor who treated the broken fibula of John Wilkes Booth went to jail---Booth himself ---died in some sort of barn fire------so they say. Chauvin did not kill an "innocent man"----a criminal
died resisting arrest

does everyone face MAXIMUM ACCOUNTABILITY ---regardless of creed, race or
gender preference?

no...life's tough...deal with it

not suprised the judge is crooked too. this whole trial was a joke. he should have had a sentence of something but not the way it was done. the justice system is so screwed up. this is all because they are afraid of blm burning down the city. nice when it is ok to bully the system into a conviction.
There is no doubt in my mind that criminal justice turned itself inside out to criminalize an innocent cop who was just doing his job of trying to get a repeat criminal offender off the street. I blame the counterfeiter who resisted arrest for bringing down the house upon himself, not the cop whose bad day was made untenable by a whacked out citizen headed straight for harming others and himself, no holds barred.

Why? He was fighting the cops. Whatever, this will cost the lives of many people in black communities because the police aren't gonna want a patrol there anymore.

The officers could have kept him restrained without kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes.

There’s no reason to kneel on his neck after he stops resisting and passes out.

not suprised the judge is crooked too. this whole trial was a joke. he should have had a sentence of something but not the way it was done. the justice system is so screwed up. this is all because they are afraid of blm burning down the city. nice when it is ok to bully the system into a conviction.

No the judge is not crooked. You are crooked. You want a gestapo not a police force. Chauvin's fellow police officers agreed that what he did was wrong.

Sucks for him.

Maybe he should have just taken his knee off of Floyd.
Maybe he should have----but he was a cop making a DECISION ON HIS FEET (no pun
intended) right there in the presence of a hostile mob about a resisting and violent
criminal perpetrator. He should never have been charged with murder-----the charge,
itself is ABSURD

No it is not. Floyd was under control so there was no need to have your knee on Floyd's throat. Other officers testified against him.

Sucks for him.

Maybe he should have just taken his knee off of Floyd.
Maybe he should have----but he was a cop making a DECISION ON HIS FEET (no pun
intended) right there in the presence of a hostile mob about a resisting and violent
criminal perpetrator. He should never have been charged with murder-----the charge,
itself is ABSURD

No it is not. Floyd was under control so there was no need to have your knee on Floyd's throat. Other officers testified against him.
bull shit-----how many violent perps have you seen being arrested?

Why? He was fighting the cops. Whatever, this will cost the lives of many people in black communities because the police aren't gonna want a patrol there anymore.

The officers could have kept him restrained without kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes.

There’s no reason to kneel on his neck after he stops resisting and passes out.
It wouldnt have mattered where they kneeled on him. He died from an overdose that caused asphixiation. Kneeling on his neck was uncomfortable, but it didnt cut off his airflow.

One of several medical examiners. Another medical detective discovered a peculiar problem was present. Blood evidence revealed the dead counterfiet money passer had a lethal amount of illegal drugs in his body and he thought that regardless of all else he would have died anyway due to the excess deadliness of the excess amount of drugs that he consumed. Unfortunately, in their rush to judgment the medical examiners had likely already made their mistaken pronouncement.

That is why Chauvin should be a free man right now. He likely did not kill the man who had already killed himself by way of a lethal consumption of fentanyl that is killing 300 Americans per week as long as the border is open to the wealthy drug cartels of the world.

One of several medical examiners. Another medical detective discovered a peculiar problem was present. Blood evidence revealed the dead counterfiet money passer had a lethal amount of illegal drugs in his body and he thought that regardless of all else he would have died anyway due to the excess deadliness of the excess amount of drugs that he consumed. Unfortunately, in their rush to judgment the medical examiners had likely already made their mistaken pronouncement.

That is why Chauvin should be a free man right now. He likely did not kill the man who had already killed himself by way of a lethal consumption of fentanyl that is killing 300 Americans per week as long as the border is open to the wealthy drug cartels of the world.
do you have a citation, Beaut? I believe you but have not seen anything about it.
IMVO Chauvin was WRONGLY CHARGED for lots of reasons

do you have a citation, Beaut? I believe you but have not seen anything about it.
IMVO Chauvin was WRONGLY CHARGED for lots of reasons
No I don't I saw it on tv months ago and do not recall the author. It is not something I made up. I agreed with it because I do recall visuals. The deceased looked like a dying man's face on one of the clips. I concede there are few here who can accurately interpret body language.
Three strikes a person out, but two strikes could mean trouble is at 67% likelihood.

Forum List

Back