Chase Bank CEO – “This Is The Most Prosperous Economy The World Has Ever Seen.”

Just a short while ago you said this great economy was Obama's...did you change your mind on that?....or what?....

It's great for the rich. That hasn't changed. It's even greater now under Trump than it was under Obama....for the rich.
Do you even have original thoughts? Do any of you?

Says the guy who vomits up the catch phrases his masters programmed into him.
Irony of the century.

Anytime you want to share your metrics for how this is the greatest economy ever for the middle class, blacks, etc....

Have at it big guy.
Head in the sand mentality on display....

Just a short while ago you said this great economy was Obama's...did you change your mind on that?....or what?....

It's great for the rich. That hasn't changed. It's even greater now under Trump than it was under Obama....for the rich.
The poor and the middle class would never do well economically if there wasn't rich folks around.....praise the wealthy don't demonize them....

Good boy. Your obedience is pleasing to your owners.
People in my world are all doing better today than 2 years ago....why aren't you?...

In all fairness, the odds are you are doing exactly the same as you were 2 years ago. And thats the point. The middle class continues to tread water while the rich get richer.

And you thank them for it.

Grow a backbone.
The people were not "treading water" 3 years ago they were sinking and Obama didn't do a damn thing to help....

Irony of the century.

Anytime you want to share your metrics for how this is the greatest economy ever for the middle class, blacks, etc....

Have at it big guy.
Head in the sand mentality on display....

Right, it's why neither of you can share any actual data to support the crap you're claiming.

Your entire viewpoint is based upon Jamie Dimon(The CEO of Chase) telling you that everything is great.

Again, wake up.

Irony of the century.

Have at it big guy.
Go outside into the real world and open your eyes. There’s a shortage of labor right now in this country. Employers are desperate for help. I’m going to say it to you one more time knowing full well it’s in one ear and out the other: TURN YOUR TV OFF

The poor and the middle class would never do well economically if there wasn't rich folks around.....praise the wealthy don't demonize them....

People in my world are all doing better today than 2 years ago....why aren't you?...

In all fairness, the odds are you are doing exactly the same as you were 2 years ago. And thats the point. The middle class continues to tread water while the rich get richer.

Grow a backbone.
The people were not "treading water" 3 years ago they were sinking and Obama didn't do a damn thing to help....

Ok Boomer.

Irony of the century.

Have at it big guy.
Go outside into the real world and open your eyes. There’s a shortage of labor right now in this country. Employers are desperate for help. I’m going to say it to you one more time knowing full well it’s in one ear and out the other: TURN YOUR TV OFF

So no data? No actual facts? Just your gut and what the CEO of Chase Bank tells you to think?

This is what you base your stance on?

Like I said.....Good boy.

I run a small home improvement business and I’m turning large projects down because I just don’t have the manpower for it, nor do I want to grow my business any larger anyway. What I don’t want, someone else will take. Get off your couches and turn your televisions off and go learn.

Grow a backbone.

Ok Boomer.
THAT’S where I walk away. You’re a child.

God be with you.

I run a small home improvement business and I’m turning large projects down because I just don’t have the manpower for it, nor do I want to grow my business any larger anyway. What I don’t want, someone else will take. Get off your couches and turn your televisions off and go learn.

Cute story.

Grow a backbone.

Ok Boomer.

God be with you.

I told you in post #12 you would walk away when asked for proof of anything you're claiming. Thanks for proving my point.

Your personal anecdotes don't mean shit. Just because I had a big lunch today doesn't mean there are no more hungry people in the country.

You rubes are all the same.

Cute story.
Run out of arguments?...lying on the sidewalk beaten by the truth...that's all you got boy?....you just got punked big time....

Grow a backbone.

Ok Boomer.

God be with you.

I told you in post #12 you would walk away when asked for proof of anything you're claiming. Thanks for proving my point.

Your personal anecdotes don't mean shit. Just because I had a big lunch today doesn't mean there are no more hungry people in the country.

You rubes are all the same.

tenor.gif

Cute story.
Run out of arguments?...lying on the sidewalk beaten by the truth...that's all you got boy?....you just got punked big time....
LOL! No he didn't get punked. Both you and paulie just had your sorry asses used to mop up the USMB floors and you are completely oblivious to it. Even I can see that. Too funny.

So Wall Street elite think that things have never been better??

Of course they think that. The deck has been stacked in their favor for years and Trump has only geared his policies to help them even more.

No one is surprised by this.
If you turned off your tv you’d see it too.

I can see that the economy has never been better for Wall Street. I don't disagree with him.
It’s also never been better for blacks, Hispanics, women, Main Street in general, etc. Again, if you stopped listening to your tv you’d see it too.

Using what metrics? How do you define "never been better"?

This is where you stop responding because we both know you are just a parrot and don't actually understand the things you type.
Lowest minority unemployment, gains in wages, more jobs available than
unemployed, a job seekers dream. People’s,401k’s growing, the retired get to live more comfortably, lowest food stamps usage in a very long while, fewer on welfare. There you go. You asked, you got,it.

Of course they think that. The deck has been stacked in their favor for years and Trump has only geared his policies to help them even more.

If you're not better off now than you were when Trump took office it's only because you won't get off your ass or you just don't want to be.

I can see that the economy has never been better for Wall Street. I don't disagree with him.
It’s also never been better for blacks, Hispanics, women, Main Street in general, etc. Again, if you stopped listening to your tv you’d see it too.

This is where you stop responding because we both know you are just a parrot and don't actually understand the things you type.
unemployed, a job seekers dream. People’s,401k’s growing, the retired get to live more comfortably, lowest food stamps usage in a very long while, fewer on welfare. There you go. You asked, you got,it.

Source for your "data" ?

Or should I just trust you?

If you're not better off now than you were when Trump took office it's only because you won't get off your ass or you just don't want to be.

Right. That's exactly what they told you to say. Good job minion.

Funny that what with the banks screaming for more and more from the Fed.

Source for your "data" ?

Or should I just trust you?
You can’t be serious.
No more welfare! 6.3 million drop food stamps under Trump
Minority Women Are Winning the Jobs Race in a Record Economic Expansion
Black Unemployment Rate Falls To A Record Low
There Is A Record 1.7 Million More Job Openings Than Unemployed Workers
Opinion | Real Wages Are Rising
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-number-of-401k-millionaires-hits-a-new-high/

Workers at the lower end of the pay scale finally are getting the most benefit from rising wages
105780978-1551987674187rtx6q3h2.jpg

What has set this rise apart is that it’s the first time during an economic recovery that began in mid-2009 that the bottom half of earners are benefiting more than the top half — in fact, about twice as much, according to calculations by Goldman Sachs. The trend began in 2018 and has continued into this year, and could be signaling a stronger economy than many experts think.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back