Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

Why the fuck are they venerating losers down there anyway?

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

Nothing to be ashamed of, losing to a superior force.

View attachment 513317

The Alamo was a last stand

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.

The South was fighting a defensive war against an invader.

They were not trying to conquer anything, just hold their own.

They simply did not have the resources to do it. Sad but that is what happen.

The concept of Liberty is what was lost with the Union victory. Nowadays the tremendous over reach of the Federal government is the legacy of the Union victory.

"The South was fighting a defensive war against an invader."

Bullshit.

Georgia

"That reason was [the North's] fixed purpose to limit, restrain, and finally abolish slavery in the States where it exists. The South with great unanimity declared her purpose to resist the principle of prohibition to the last extremity."

You ignorance is amazing.

My Great, Great, Great Grandfather was a Confederate soldier. Served in the 9th Florida Regiment. Fought at Olustee and Cold Harbor.

During the time he was serving he wrote almost 200 letters. The letters were donated to the Library at the University of Florida and is part of the true historical file of the war.

If you read the letters you will know why he served. He was not a slave owner. He was farmer/rancher from Polk County Florida and a Libertarian that just wanted to be left alone. He was not going to fight so that some rich man could own slaves. He stated in the letters that the reason he joined was to fight against the Yankee invaders. That is the real history without any political bullshit.

The first major battle he fought in was Olustee, near the present day town of Lake City. The filthy ass Union sent a bunch of murderous Negro troops to Florida to kill Floridians. The same shithead regiment you saw in the movie "Glory". Fortunately the sonofabitches were slaughtered by the Confederates. Just like they were slaughtered at Ft Wagner depicted in the silly ass movie.

I suggest that if you are going to spout your ignorance of the war then at least read up on it a little bit so that you won't make an ass out of yourself.

Go read my grandfather's letters if you want to know why the Confederates fought. Those letters are a much better source of History than a stupid Jr High School History textbook written by the winners.
Wrong.

Your Great, Great, Great Grandfather fought in a militia whose state was in treasonous, lawless rebellion.

This is America the only wars we don't win are ones we don't feel like finishing.

View attachment 513317

Lee thought he could just win battles with no "macro" strategy to win the war and got his ass kicked for it.

They could have done much better than they did. Most obviously pulling in the British to support them as their best play. But just crushing Northern industry instead of focusing on winning irrelevant battles would have went a long way to the South having a chance.

I'm not sure if those at the Alamo had a lot of strategic options on the table. The South may have fought brilliant battles but they never even attempted to win the war.

The concept of Liberty is what was lost with the Union victory. Nowadays the tremendous over reach of the Federal government is the legacy of the Union victory.

Bullshit.

Georgia

"That reason was [the North's] fixed purpose to limit, restrain, and finally abolish slavery in the States where it exists. The South with great unanimity declared her purpose to resist the principle of prohibition to the last extremity."

My Great, Great, Great Grandfather was a Confederate soldier. Served in the 9th Florida Regiment. Fought at Olustee and Cold Harbor.

During the time he was serving he wrote almost 200 letters. The letters were donated to the Library at the University of Florida and is part of the true historical file of the war.

If you read the letters you will know why he served. He was not a slave owner. He was farmer/rancher from Polk County Florida and a Libertarian that just wanted to be left alone. He was not going to fight so that some rich man could own slaves. He stated in the letters that the reason he joined was to fight against the Yankee invaders. That is the real history without any political bullshit.

The first major battle he fought in was Olustee, near the present day town of Lake City. The filthy ass Union sent a bunch of murderous Negro troops to Florida to kill Floridians. The same shithead regiment you saw in the movie "Glory". Fortunately the sonofabitches were slaughtered by the Confederates. Just like they were slaughtered at Ft Wagner depicted in the silly ass movie.

I suggest that if you are going to spout your ignorance of the war then at least read up on it a little bit so that you won't make an ass out of yourself.

Go read my grandfather's letters if you want to know why the Confederates fought. Those letters are a much better source of History than a stupid Jr High School History textbook written by the winners.
Wrong.

Your Great, Great, Great Grandfather fought in a militia whose state was in treasonous, lawless rebellion.

Show me the law he broke, that was in writing before the Civil War.

View attachment 513317

Bullshit.

Georgia

Wrong.

You are confused Moon Bat. Secession is not treason. That is the reason none of the Confederate leaders were ever charged with treason. Because it didn't happen.

The Confederacy was fighting against the murderous Union Army filth trying to kill them.

When my GF meet those filthy ass Negroes at Olustee he was fighting to keep the Black bastards from killing Floridians.

You are always confused about things like this, aren't you?

Robert E. Lee was a great American hero to tens of millions of Americans and your Libtard hate and ignorance of history is despicable.

He was not a hero to the four million people he fought to keep in slavery
You do know that Lee was the first person Lincoln asked to command the Union Army ? Did you also know that there where Black Confederate troops ?

I can’t believe you guys are still pushing that Confederate black troops lie
Wow you fuckers will ignore any history that doesn't conform to your retarded progressive beliefs.

The following is a list of 4 soldiers captured at Ft. Fisher when it fell to Union troops in January 1865:

Charles Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled and exchanged at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Henry Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

J. Doyle, Private, Company E, 40th NC Regiment, Negro, Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Boulware’s Wharf, Va. On 16 Mar 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Daniel Herring, Cook, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher, and confined at Point Lookout, Md. Until released after taking Oath of Allegiance June 19, 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)
The sons of confederate veterans? :auiqs.jpg:
Another source.
That's propaganda not a source. The only Blacks that came close to fighting for the confederates were a bunch of light skinned free Blacks in Louisiana. I forget their names. The confederates were not going to have it for obvious reasons. You must be retarded to think they were going to give guns to enslaved Blacks and they would willingly fight for the loser south. You're a fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg:
Propaganda ? It's history you lunatic and how the fuck do you know what their skin tone was ? You calling me a moron is a laugh I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried.
Yes its historic propaganda. People who think slow are important and thorough. They dont pop off at the mouth and say dumbshit like you.
Propaganda ? The report was written by Union Troops. Are you ignorant on purpose or is it a birth defect.
Prove the report was written by Union Troops.
They never saw a day of action. It was a hail mary that backfired on their asses. :)

View attachment 513317

"Better"? Easy to say after the fact. The numbers starting out were pretty clear. The North had tremendous advantages in numbers of men and numbers of cannons and machine guns and industry and ability to feed and arm troops and the majority of the professional army, and I don't even know what else.

There is no shame is fighting bravely against great odds, but still losing.
There is shame in treason, lawless rebellion, and war crimes; there is shame in fighting to keep Americans enslaved.
So what is your excuse?

View attachment 513317

Bullshit.

Georgia

Wrong.

NOT.

Robert E. Lee was a great American hero to tens of millions of Americans and your Libtard hate and ignorance of history is despicable.

You do know that Lee was the first person Lincoln asked to command the Union Army ? Did you also know that there where Black Confederate troops ?

Wow you fuckers will ignore any history that doesn't conform to your retarded progressive beliefs.

The following is a list of 4 soldiers captured at Ft. Fisher when it fell to Union troops in January 1865:

Charles Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled and exchanged at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Henry Dempsey, Private, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Coxes Landing, Va. 14-15 Feb 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

J. Doyle, Private, Company E, 40th NC Regiment, Negro, Captured at Ft. Fisher and confined at Point Lookout, Md., until paroled at Boulware’s Wharf, Va. On 16 Mar 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)

Daniel Herring, Cook, Company F, 36th NC Regiment, Negro. Captured at Ft. Fisher, and confined at Point Lookout, Md. Until released after taking Oath of Allegiance June 19, 1865. (Taken from North Carolina Troops, Volume I)
Another source.
That's propaganda not a source. The only Blacks that came close to fighting for the confederates were a bunch of light skinned free Blacks in Louisiana. I forget their names. The confederates were not going to have it for obvious reasons. You must be retarded to think they were going to give guns to enslaved Blacks and they would willingly fight for the loser south. You're a fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg:
Propaganda ? It's history you lunatic and how the fuck do you know what their skin tone was ? You calling me a moron is a laugh I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried.
Yes its historic propaganda. People who think slow are important and thorough. They dont pop off at the mouth and say dumbshit like you.
Propaganda ? The report was written by Union Troops. Are you ignorant on purpose or is it a birth defect.
They never saw a day of action. It was a hail mary that backfired on their asses. :)
Your comprehension skills are seriously lacking. I Never said anything about them seeing combat.

Another source.
Your comprehension skills are seriously lacking. I Never said anything about them seeing combat.
Then why did you say anything at all? The argument was did Blacks fight for the confederacy?

Another source.
Then why did you say anything at all? The argument was did Blacks fight for the confederacy?
I started the argument you stupid shit with the comment that there where Black Confederate soldiers and nothing about them being used in combat.

Domestic terrorists besieged Charlotresville to deny US citizens their Constitutional rights to assembled of free speech. They not only admitted this to the media, they bragged about doing so.

These heroes of Democrats and snowflakes collected their own urine to use as weapons, which they threw on law-abiding citizens. Way to stay classy, snowflakes.

These terrorists demonstrated not only disregard and a lack of respect for but also disdain for both the Constitution & Rule of Law...

...and many pieces of fecal matter, like those on this board who have done so, not only have defended their doing so but also celebrated their doing so.

Whether you agree with someone's opinion or not does not matter a tinkers damn - they still have a Constitutional right in this country to say / give it.

Another source.
I started the argument you stupid shit with the comment that there where Black Confederate soldiers and nothing about them being used in combat.
I dont care what you started the argument with you fucking idiot. When I said it was propaganda and only some Blacks in louisiana came close to fighting you argued against that. Deal with it you inbred. You can put as many people as you want on an attendance roster. If they arent there in the class they didnt do shit.

Domestic terrorists besieged Charlotresville to deny US citizens their Constitutional rights to assembled of free speech. They not only admitted this to the media, they bragged about doing so.

These heroes of Democrats and snowflakes collected their own urine to use as weapons, which they threw on law-abiding citizens. Way to stay classy, snowflakes.

These terrorists demonstrated not only disregard and a lack of respect for but also disdain for both the Constitution & Rule of Law...

...and many pieces of fecal matter, like those on this board who have done so, not only have defended their doing so but also celebrated their doing so.

Whether you agree with someone's opinion or not does not matter a tinkers damn - they still have a Constitutional right in this country to say / give it.
"they still have a Constitutional right in this country to say / give it."

Along with that right comes consequences. Nothing in the constitution says you can't have consequences for what you say. It only protects you from criminal and civil penalties from the government.

Along with that right comes consequences. Nothing in the constitution says you can't have consequences for what you say. It only protects you from criminal and civil penalties from the government.
Getting a beating isn't one of those consequences, asshole.

Antifa criminally broke numerous laws by showing up In Charlottesvill with the intent to attack the ws and deny them their rights.

Antifa should have faced much harsher consequences than they did for what they did.

They should still be in prison,or gitmo, for their crimes.

Another source.
I dont care what you started the argument with you fucking idiot. When I said it was propaganda and only some Blacks in louisiana came close to fighting you argued against that. Deal with it you inbred.
There goes that comprehension problem again. Not one time did a say anything about Black Confederate soldiers in combat. This is pointless now and I can feel my IQ drop just arguing with people like you. As far as calling me an inbred I can trace my family back to Medieval Scotland what about you ?

Another source.
I dont care what you started the argument with you fucking idiot. When I said it was propaganda and only some Blacks in louisiana came close to fighting you argued against that. Deal with it you inbred.
There goes that comprehension problem again. Not one time did a say anything about Black Confederate soldiers in combat. This is pointless now and I can feel my IQ drop just arguing with people like you. As far as calling me an inbred I can trace my family back to Medieval Scotland what about you ?
Nigeria, Madagascar, and the Congo. I called you an inbred due to the genetic bottleneck your ancestors lived through.

l
"He is the reason those statues gotta go."

Put him in the same take-out box with the Trump supporter who says Wm. Barr is gonna be executed in about 3 weeks; and the Tumpster moke who claims the January 6th was a gay riot.

If I was a Rightfielder...and I ain't.....I wouldn't be at all proud to be represented by such thinking on this venue.
If I was a Leftfielder ....and I ain't.... I'd want all the posts one could get from that group....in sort of a "Aha, see the kind of folks who are Trump supporters. So typical!"

Real, honest to God, American conservative patriots gotta be doing a face-plant whenever those three mokes....I forget their avatar-handles .....but when those three Trump Supporters offer their pronouncements. The are great foils for the critics.

IMHO

Forum List

Back