Charlie Sheen accused of raping Corey Haim Thread 2

Charlie Sheen Accused Of Raping Teenage Corey Haim: Former Friend’s Shocking Claims – Hollywood Life

Is anyone really surprised at this lowlife's shenanigans? I know I am not. Sheen merrily and smugly chants WINNING and meanwhile...Corey Haim is dead from not being able to get over what he experienced from this perv. Statute of limitations should be waved when it comes to children.

Your thoughts?

Charlie Sheen is a Sex ADDICT. People who know him know that he fucks men, women, kids, etc, he hasn't slowed down with his HIV diagnosis either and from what I hear he's totally addicted to sex.

Charlie Sheen Accused Of Raping Teenage Corey Haim: Former Friend’s Shocking Claims – Hollywood Life

Is anyone really surprised at this lowlife's shenanigans? I know I am not. Sheen merrily and smugly chants WINNING and meanwhile...Corey Haim is dead from not being able to get over what he experienced from this perv. Statute of limitations should be waved when it comes to children.

Your thoughts?
You know who else says winning a lot...birds of a feather yah know.

Feldman would be more credible if he wasn't demanding $10 million to tell the full story.
I think he realizes that now because he IS naming names..hence LAPD now looking into it. Feldman called LAPD while on the Dr Oz show.

Your thoughts?

Charlie Sheen is a Sex ADDICT. People who know him know that he fucks men, women, kids, etc, he hasn't slowed down with his HIV diagnosis either and from what I hear he's totally addicted to sex.
He is one creepy dude.

I was reading a transcript, but can't remember where...that said after Sheen raped Haim, Haim thought it was a normal thing and wound up with a crush on Sheen but Sheen shined him on, ignored him, treated him like crap. Poor Haim was confused. 13 years old, spurned by the guy that raped him but didn't know it was a perv raping him. And later on Sheen told Haims mom to tell him to stay away from him, he hated "that kid" and then shoved her against a wall.

Can you imagine how confused Haim was? And how hurt? Emotionally and physically. No wonder he turned to drugs. All the while, Sheen is making movies, being paid vile amounts of money, screwing everything that has a hole and spreading his disease. This scumbag is worse than Weinstein.

Forum List

Back