Charlie Rangel: Opponents of Obamacare Racists, “I Saw The Hatred In People’s Eyes”…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
well but of course it is...not that the government is FORCING or FINING people for it...is that what you people voted for? to be hit over the head accused of being racist for anything you DISAGREE WITH by a elected DEMOCRAT AND your own PRESIDENT ? I can't believe you people put this hate on us in this country..you should be ashamed

SNIP:
Speaking of racists, this is the same guy who recently called conservatives “white crackers.”

Via The Hill:

[M]any Democrat insist that the ferocious opposition to Obama has a racial component.

“How do you overcome it?” Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY), a founding member of the CBC said, referring to racial inequalities. “We certainly haven’t done it with an African-American president.

“I saw the people who scream and shout about ObamaCare. I saw the hatred that was in people’s eyes. People are not being honest with themselves if they don’t realize that the roots of racism go deep, that we still have not been able to cut that cancer out of the side of America.”

all of it with comments at
Charlie Rangel: Opponents of Obamacare Racists, ?I Saw The Hatred In People?s Eyes?? | Weasel Zippers

It's racist to disagree with the presidunce! The color of his skin makes him infallible. He can do no wrong, he is black.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back