25 blacks asked to leave because 1 white "feels threatened"

Sep 14, 2011
Daily Kos: Restaurant Asks 25 Black People to Leave Because 1 White Person Feels "Threatened"

Fifty years after Dr. King's I Have a Dream speech this crap's still going on. From Progressive Populist: Blacks Asked to Leave South Carolina Restaurant Because White Customer Felt Threatened. It happened at the Wild Wing Cafe in North Charleston.

This actually makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. We humans are not the most evolved on the planet.

Anyone wanna bet that some here will actually agree that these people should have been told to leave the restaurant just because one person wanted it?

Daily Kos: Restaurant Asks 25 Black People to Leave Because 1 White Person Feels "Threatened"

Fifty years after Dr. King's I Have a Dream speech this crap's still going on. From Progressive Populist: Blacks Asked to Leave South Carolina Restaurant Because White Customer Felt Threatened. It happened at the Wild Wing Cafe in North Charleston.

This actually makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. We humans are not the most evolved on the planet.

Anyone wanna bet that some here will actually agree that these people should have been told to leave the restaurant just because one person wanted it?

I will boycott the restaurant, which I admit is pretty much meaningless as I don't live anywhere near it. I have one question, "Why did they wait 2 hours?" I can't think of a single restaurant that's worth waiting two hours for around here. And wings? Really, I'd rather pick up a bucket of KFC.

Seriously though, we elected a black president. How did race relations get worse? What the heck has he done to us?

Nothing like making stuff up to forward an agenda, right?

Tell us again why they were asked to leave, Duddly... :lmao:

Hint: It wasn't because they were black.

Furthermore, you only have one side of a story here. Which goes perfectly with the half a brain cell you have functioning.

This is from the Daily Kos, so we don't have any idea what really happened or what threats were voiced. After all, we have a Department of Homeland Security manager advocating genocide of whites with the full permission of his supervisors. Maybe these 25 took that seriously.

Furthermore, you only have one side of a story here. Which goes perfectly with the half a brain cell you have functioning.

What is the reason? Do you have a link to another side of this story?

By all means, if you have info that contradicts what I posted, you can post it yourself.

Or not.

Meanwhile,

Daily Kos: Wild Wings Foul Service

read Duddley's article "contribution" again. They were asked to leave after they began filming the incident. Furthermore, it was the decision of the manager to do so, as their right. We dont know any other details than that. Which means we have us a Duddley story. Half to go with the half working brain.

i reqd the real story I would have told the white bitch to shut the fuck up or leave.

I will boycott the restaurant, which I admit is pretty much meaningless as I don't live anywhere near it. I have one question, "Why did they wait 2 hours?" I can't think of a single restaurant that's worth waiting two hours for around here. And wings? Really, I'd rather pick up a bucket of KFC.

Seriously though, we elected a black president. How did race relations get worse? What the heck has he done to us?
what has he done? Nothing. What happened was, him winning really showed this country how bad racism is here. The raicists lost their damn minds.

This is from the Daily Kos, so we don't have any idea what really happened or what threats were voiced. After all, we have a Department of Homeland Security manager advocating genocide of whites with the full permission of his supervisors. Maybe these 25 took that seriously.

I get so hot and have a hug erection when you lie like that.

read Duddley's article "contribution" again. They were asked to leave after they began filming the incident. Furthermore, it was the decision of the manager to do so, as their right. We dont know any other details than that. Which means we have us a Duddley story. Half to go with the half working brain.

Using your entire brain cell, you don't make sense.

How could there have been an "incident" to film if they had not already been asked to leave?

Which is it?

Facts please.

I don't think so. This is from a comment from the link I provided.

Civil Rights Act, Title 2, public accommodations. Perhaps South Carolina doesn't have on-discrimination laws, but federal law should apply. "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" doesn't include race as the basis.

what has he done? Nothing. What happened was, him winning really showed this country how bad racism is here. The raicists lost their damn minds.

Oh Bulcrap. Obama never would have been elected if he didn't get votes from at least 1/2 the white voters. No, he set us back decades and he did it all by himself with his immediate attack of the police to protect his professor friend, and his "Trayvon looks like my son" crap.

How could there have been an "incident" to film if they had not already been asked to leave?

Which is it?

Facts please.

it's really difficult Dudlley, I know. With that lack of brain power you have. So, today is your lucky day. I'm going to help you out.

Blacks Asked To Leave South Carolina Restaurant Because White Customer Felt Threatened (Video)

( :lmao: ) Progressive populist....:rofl:

"She (the shift manager) said there’s a situation where one of our customers feels threatened by your party, so she asked us not to seat you in our section.....

So, because this individual felt threatened, they were asked to be seated in another...

A member of Brown’s group then begin to videotape the situation. That’s when the shift manager asked them to leave and refused to seat them.

"I asked her – I want to be clear with you. I said, so you’re telling me I have to leave. She said I have a right to deny you service. I said so you’re asking me to leave because you’re upset because he was recording you...

And that is all the relevant information we have. According to duddley, they were asked to leave because someone felt threatened. Now, that's not the truth, is it, Duddley? Ya fuckin' simpleton.

You're welcome.

A significant point (my emphasis)...a question that the media is ignoring.
He has done, like almost every black leader, absolutely ZERO in changing or even talking about the self-defeating culture of inner cities. And then on the Trayvon Martin case - he made the outrageous statement that if Trayvon was white the verdict would have been different. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE statement by him.

Last edited:

Which is it?

Facts please.

it's really difficult Dudlley, I know. With that lack of brain power you have. So, today is your lucky day. I'm going to help you out.

Blacks Asked To Leave South Carolina Restaurant Because White Customer Felt Threatened (Video)

( :lmao: ) Progressive populist....:rofl:

So, because this individual felt threatened, they were asked to be seated in another...

A member of Brown’s group then begin to videotape the situation. That’s when the shift manager asked them to leave and refused to seat them.

"I asked her – I want to be clear with you. I said, so you’re telling me I have to leave. She said I have a right to deny you service. I said so you’re asking me to leave because you’re upset because he was recording you...

And that is all the relevant information we have. According to duddley, they were asked to leave because someone felt threatened. Now, that's not the truth, is it, Duddley? Ya fuckin' simpleton.

You're welcome.

Okay, I see.

BUT, good for them for documenting this. It will come in real handy at lawsuit time.

A significant point (my emphasis)...a question that the media is ignoring.
He has done, like almost every black leader, absolutely ZERO in changing or even talking about the self-defeating culture of inner cities. And then on the Trayvon Martin case - he made the outrageous statement that if Trayvon was white the verdict would have been different. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE statement by him.

Even though its true?

Seriously. Should our president pretend everything is just hunkey dorry just because its uncomfortable to face the FACTS of racism in our country? Should he gloss over the truth just to make the racists feel better about their own vile ignorance and the damage they do to our country?

Forum List

Back