Charlie Kirk destroys left wing Trump hating students calling Trump RACIST.

I'm just going to leave this here.

The hispanic judge is a member of hispanic centered organizations that oppose all of trumps immigration policies

and he should have recused himself from the case and handed it over to another judge

The hispanic judge is a member of hispanic centered organizations that oppose all of trumps immigration policies

and he should have recused himself from the case and handed it over to another judge
Nonsense. The case had nothing to do with politics.

Trump specifically cited his ethnicity to accuse him of bias. I agree with Ryan. Making assumptions about someone because of their race is racist. Textbook.

The thing I love about President Trump is that he speaks his mind...the devil be damned. I'm so disgusted with the hypocrisy of both parties I could puke. Political correctness has run it's course with me. Wasn't much point in our Founding Fathers fighting and dying for freedom of speech if we couldn't use it. But to the point...our President is not racist....and...Ryan is a RINO.

Last edited:
Nonsense. The case had nothing to do with politics.
Anything libs do relating to trump is about politics

the judge should have recused himself

The funny thing is you're making accusations of bias based on your own bias.

The judge had no need to recuse himself any more than a judge who agrees with a Trump policy has a need to recuse from a case about Trump.

It's absurd to think otherwise.

The Hispanic judge is a member of La Raza, an organization that believes Everything for the race. Nothing for those not of the race. The Judge is the racist.

Forum List

Back