Charlie Hedbo "VOMITS" On Leftist Clowns....

Nothing on their "no go zones" either....they'll let this settle down and go back to sniping at the rest of the world between massacres......despicable country, despicable people.

I don't know about "no go zones". I red also that 54 people had been arrested for hate speech and defending terrorism in the last week. YAHOO

This is coming to America too.

LOL they mocked your jebus

And most of them are DEAD now. :badgrin:

They are still publishing and mocking your jebus!!!:itsok::laugh2:

7e9c37eae628a547e3616d4197be6577.png

You are a truly SPECIAL kind of batshit. You have crossed the line into rightwinger, JoeB131, or Lakhota territory with that jewel.

Now I'm a leftist you fucking doorknob? I suggest you stay clear of what you can't understand and shove your frog pity up where the sun don't shine....they deserve one hell of a lot more than what happened at that pervert magazine.
Fascinating sexual fantasies you have there, boy.

When mainstream newspapers ran a racist cartoon of Dr. Condie Rice, most thinking Americans were angry but neither the papers nor the cartoonist ever apologized. When the liberal elite had an "art" show featuring a statue of the Christian icon, the Virgin Mary, smeared with dung most American Christians were stunned at the attitude of the elite liberal atrsy class but nobody got killed. The difference is that civilized humans vent their anger in civilized ways. The uncivilized Islamic jihad still lives in the 6th century and most likely is still in the process of learning the difference between shit and shinola.

I agree the Christian reaction to disgusting portrayals of Jesus and God are pathetic......When the Crucifix in urine was called "art", the artist should have been murdered on the spot, his head replacing the Cross in his urine. This will all come down to that you know.....WW3 was always portrayed as a race war....I believe it will be a war of Faiths. Letting Iran and other muslimes get nuclear weapons is suicidal.
You mean this

h9C9113B0.jpeg

Guano....you are one sick little fuck....someday you will meet your maker. And if you think life is rough, an eternity in Hell should really get your attention.....

Howard Stern works in radio, so he should know. Same reason I know. But feel free to make the case.

How about you start your own thread instead of living off mine? I think we both know you can't compose more than a sentence or two without forgetting what you wanted to post.....take off, troll.

You're the guy who brought it up and stepped in it Shortbus. I corrected you.
See where you'd be without me? Even further down a hole than you already are.

Ever figure out what your OP here means? Doesn't look like it.

Of course murder is free speech in the truest sense....the penultimate expression of it. I'd think even a person of your diminished capacity could see that.

Geez Louise, BullKurtzUSMC, whoa camel whoa!
You sound like a Jihadist who can't distinguish judge and jury from executioner.

My freedom to say 'screw you' verbally is separate and apart
from any physical action to 'screw you' in practice.

There is something called separation of powers.
Judicial, legislative and executive are separate for a reason.

What's wrong with the Jihadists is where they bypass any sense of
checks and balances and separation of powers, and just take law into their own hands.

If you don't get this straight, you are playing right into their hands and falling to their level.

Please, we need to stand up for higher democratic principles and win battles fairly.
No lose our moral grounding by falling into the same dirt they use to muddy things up in chaos.

Stand on higher ground, and that is where we are united with God's greater will, that even God's natural laws attest to, that man's materialistic greedy games for power cannot lay asunder.

BTW BullKurtzUSMC
The Bible tells us you can blaspheme God, blaspheme Christ,
but blasphemies against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven in this world or the next.

So blasphemies against God and Christ are forgiveable.

What unforgiveable sins against the Holy Spirit refer to is
the sin of Unforgiveness. Because that blocks God's will and forgiveness from entering in.

So as long as people FORGIVE
the blasphemies against God and Christ,
that doesn't create a NEW sin of unforgiveness against the Holy Spirit.

However, if YOU do not forgive, then it creates this sin,
the one sin God's will cannot overcome because by
the nature of forgiveness we have to choose it FREELY
it CANNOT be forced on us by God or it isn't really forgiving but resented.

Geez Louise, BullKurtzUSMC, whoa camel whoa!
You sound like a Jihadist who can't distinguish judge and jury from executioner.

My freedom to say 'screw you' verbally is separate and apart
from any physical action to 'screw you' in practice.

There is something called separation of powers.
Judicial, legislative and executive are separate for a reason.

What's wrong with the Jihadists is where they bypass any sense of
checks and balances and separation of powers, and just take law into their own hands.

If you don't get this straight, you are playing right into their hands and falling to their level.

Please, we need to stand up for higher democratic principles and win battles fairly.
No lose our moral grounding by falling into the same dirt they use to muddy things up in chaos.

Stand on higher ground, and that is where we are united with God's greater will, that even God's natural laws attest to, that man's materialistic greedy games for power cannot lay asunder.

There is no moral high ground in combat...it's a brutal gut wrenching enterprise. We Americans are very good at it when one hand isn't tied behind our backs as has been the case since WW2. What I was pointing out to a poster I'm growing to despise is that unless you've been in the middle of a war with savages you'll never truly understand survival trumps any code of conduct.

We scouted the hamlet of My Lai for Americal and knew what their boys might find and do after several ambushes...and they did it and it was done many other times in other places....that's what Charles finally grew to understand and respect; that we would respond in kind to his hideous disregard for human life and dignity...that's how wars are won. Of course the NYTimes/CBS etc. doesn't understand that or care if we win or lose as long as they can pontificate when they don't know their ass from their elbow. I don't use nuance when I'm dealing with sneering leftists......

Forum List

Back