Charlie Hedbo "VOMITS" On Leftist Clowns....

This is fucking HILARIOUS....our whimpering leftist turds taking up the banner for these snide asshole cartoonists and this is what they get in return:
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

1001-world-tunisia-charlie_hebdo_840_559_100.jpg

THE HAGUE, Jan 10 — A prominent Dutch cartoonist at Charlie Hebdo heaped scorn on the French satirical weekly’s “new friends” since the massacre at its Paris offices on Wednesday.

“We have a lot of new friends, like the pope, Queen Elizabeth and (Russian President Vladimir) Putin. It really makes me laugh,” Bernard Holtrop, whose pen name is Willem, told the Dutch centre-left daily Volkskrant in an interview published today.

France’s far-right National Front leader “Marine Le Pen is delighted when the Islamists start shooting all over the place,” said Willem, 73, a long-time Paris resident who also draws for the French leftist daily Liberation.

“We vomit on all these people who suddenly say they are our friends.” :puke:

We vomit on Charlie Hebdo s sudden friends staff cartoonist says World Malay Mail Online
they vomit on Pen?

I am just baffled that the PC crowd that just goes bananas if anyone disses the Obama's can support taunting known murderers into a senseless slaughter.

Next bunch of offended nuts have their sights set on somebody as we post, most likely.

If nobody is going to profile them and keep track of them, we can only expect more.

No sense taunting them, IMNSHO.

They've made it very clear they consider Al and Mohambone more important than their families, their property, their own lives....you don't screw with that trying to be "funny" because they now know they can be immortalized for killing you for that.

I am just baffled that the PC crowd that just goes bananas if anyone disses the Obama's can support taunting known murderers into a senseless slaughter.

Next bunch of offended nuts have their sights set on somebody as we post, most likely.

If nobody is going to profile them and keep track of them, we can only expect more.

They've made it very clear they consider Al and Mohambone more important than their families, their property, their own lives....you don't screw with that trying to be "funny" because they now know they can be immortalized for killing you for that.

I despise the kkk, white supremacists, Westboro baptist but I support the principle of the First Amendment and so I support their right to speak their anti-American hate.

Same with the Pootarians who post here that they side with Russia over their own country.

Like I said, REAL soldiers died for that principle that some of you RWs hate so much.

Isn't it hypocritical that lefties are yelling about how Charlie Hebdo has the right to free speech, while at the same time they're blacklisting comedians for making a "racist" joke on twitter?

I despise the kkk, white supremacists, Westboro baptist but I support the principle of the First Amendment and so I support their right to speak their anti-American hate.

Same with the Pootarians who post here that they side with Russia over their own country.

Like I said, REAL soldiers died for that principle that some of you RWs hate so much.
Freedom should be tempered with responsibility.

One can hold the opinion the magazine was tactless and crude and despise the attack on it too.

Funny how the tune changed on free speech from the days of blaming Benghazi attacks on a video, and the killings in France.

[
I despise the kkk, white supremacists, Westboro baptist but I support the principle of the First Amendment and so I support their right to speak their anti-American hate.Same with the Pootarians who post here that they side with Russia over their own country.Like I said, REAL soldiers died for that principle that some of you RWs hate so much.

Of course you support hate speech....what the fuck are you going to do about it?...nothing because you're a pansy and a coward. Every day you come here whining about normal Americans...now you think you have an audience calling me "dudette" and implying I'm not ex-Military.....but if I was standing next to you there wouldn't be a peep...not even a loud breath.....that's what you are IRL...nothing but a peculiar smell.

8yan0g.jpg

So there you have leaders holding hands and marching in support of free speech.

Hypocrites.

*PM Cameron of the UK, whose authorities destroyed documents obtained by The Guardian and threatened prosecution. UK government’s culpable persecution of the Guardian’s journalists
*PM Kopacz of Poland, which raided a magazine to seize recordings embarrassing for the ruling party. Prosecutors and intelligence officials raided the Warsaw headquarters of the weekly magazine Wprost
*PM Enda Kenny of Ireland, where "blasphemy" is considered a criminal offense. Defamation law in Ireland that establishes blasphemy as a criminal offence
*PM Cerar of Slovenia, which sentenced a blogger to six months in prison for "defamation". Blogger gets 6 months in prison for "defamation"
*Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas, who jaled journalists for insulting him. Palestinian jurnalists jaled for insulting Abbas
*Foreign Minister of Bahrain, 2nd biggest jailer of journos in the world per capita. Journalists imprisoned pre-emptively to prevent coverage of protests
*President Keita of Mali, where journalists are expelled for covering human rights abuses. Malian army expels French journalist from Gao
*AG Holder of US, where police detained and assaulted WashPost reporters. Washington Post reporter arrested in Ferguson

They all love free speech.

[
I despise the kkk, white supremacists, Westboro baptist but I support the principle of the First Amendment and so I support their right to speak their anti-American hate.Same with the Pootarians who post here that they side with Russia over their own country.Like I said, REAL soldiers died for that principle that some of you RWs hate so much.

Of course you support hate speech....what the fuck are you going to do about it?...nothing because you're a pansy and a coward. Every day you come here whining about normal Americans...now you think you have an audience calling me "dudette" and implying I'm not ex-Military.....but if I was standing next to you there wouldn't be a peep...not even a loud breath.....that's what you are IRL...nothing but a peculiar smell.

Luddly better be careful. He doesn't know what might happen when he riles up the anger of an ex member of "The Fightin File Clerks". That was the outfit you were in, wasn't it?

8yan0g.jpg

Hypocrites.

*PM Cameron of the UK, whose authorities destroyed documents obtained by The Guardian and threatened prosecution. UK government’s culpable persecution of the Guardian’s journalists
*PM Kopacz of Poland, which raided a magazine to seize recordings embarrassing for the ruling party. Prosecutors and intelligence officials raided the Warsaw headquarters of the weekly magazine Wprost
*PM Enda Kenny of Ireland, where "blasphemy" is considered a criminal offense. Defamation law in Ireland that establishes blasphemy as a criminal offence
*PM Cerar of Slovenia, which sentenced a blogger to six months in prison for "defamation". Blogger gets 6 months in prison for "defamation"
*Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas, who jaled journalists for insulting him. Palestinian jurnalists jaled for insulting Abbas
*Foreign Minister of Bahrain, 2nd biggest jailer of journos in the world per capita. Journalists imprisoned pre-emptively to prevent coverage of protests
*President Keita of Mali, where journalists are expelled for covering human rights abuses. Malian army expels French journalist from Gao
*AG Holder of US, where police detained and assaulted WashPost reporters. Washington Post reporter arrested in Ferguson

nah, life is just a bit more complicated than arseholes like you would like it to be

When mainstream newspapers ran a racist cartoon of Dr. Condie Rice, most thinking Americans were angry but neither the papers nor the cartoonist ever apologized. When the liberal elite had an "art" show featuring a statue of the Christian icon, the Virgin Mary, smeared with dung most American Christians were stunned at the attitude of the elite liberal atrsy class but nobody got killed. The difference is that civilized humans vent their anger in civilized ways. The uncivilized Islamic jihad still lives in the 6th century and most likely is still in the process of learning the difference between shit and shinola.

I agree the Christian reaction to disgusting portrayals of Jesus and God are pathetic......When the Crucifix in urine was called "art", the artist should have been murdered on the spot, his head replacing the Cross in his urine. This will all come down to that you know.....WW3 was always portrayed as a race war....I believe it will be a war of Faiths. Letting Iran and other muslimes get nuclear weapons is suicidal.
So....why didn't you do it? Oh, we know. Because you are a chickenshit who talks tough while you hide under your basement bed.

As the article points out, you never read or knew about Charlie before this. The magazine has always published statements about other than Muslims.

No matter where you stand, they have skewered you in the past.

Like it or not, that is their right.

There is no "right" to sneering, hateful speech, anymore than there's a right to taking those responsible to task for it....you leftist mental cases have tried to expand freedom of expression as a "right" to degrade and bully those you disagree with....you don't believe in "free" speech; in fact you hate the fact you can be laughed at and ridiculed and want that speech banned. That's what the "fairness doctrine" is all about....shutting down voices you can't defeat.
The girls been bullying you again?

And yet you say its the left that does not believe in free speech.

Doodette, did you know that some Americans have actually died for that free speech? You know - soldiers.
Its true. Look it up.
Or, if you should ever meet a real solider, ask him or her.

You don't have a clue to what Americans have died for ya pathetic little queer. No GI or Marine would think twice about slapping you into a sobbing fit with your little pink hands waving surrender.....you're about as "french" as they come Luddly.
The French are miles ahead of you on bravery.....I'm guessing that's what you are clutching your pearls over.

8yan0g.jpg

Hypocrites.

nah, life is just a bit more complicated than arseholes like you would like it to be

How complicated? Tell me, why all those leaders came to Paris? What's the purpose of those marches?

Forum List

Back