Charlie Hedbo "VOMITS" On Leftist Clowns....

But wait, there is more...

Continued.
8yan0g.jpg

So there you have leaders holding hands and marching in support of free speech.

Hypocrites.

*PM Samaras of Greece, where riot police beat & injured two journalists at a protest in June last year
*PM of Bulgaria, have a record of attacking & beating journalists
*PM of Georgia, have a record of attacking & beating journalists
*Foreign Minister Lamamra of Algeria, detained journalist Abdessami Abdelhai for 15 months without charge
*Foreign Minister Lavrov of Russia, which last year jailed a journalist for insulting a government servant
*Foreign Minister Shoukry of Egypt, which detained journalist Shawkan for around 500 days
*Prime Minister of Davutoglu of Turkey, which imprisons more journalists than any other country in the world
*King Abdullah of Jordan, which last year sentenced a Palestinian journalist to 15 years in prison

They all love free speech.

8yan0g.jpg

Hypocrites.

*PM Cameron of the UK, whose authorities destroyed documents obtained by The Guardian and threatened prosecution. UK government’s culpable persecution of the Guardian’s journalists
*PM Kopacz of Poland, which raided a magazine to seize recordings embarrassing for the ruling party. Prosecutors and intelligence officials raided the Warsaw headquarters of the weekly magazine Wprost
*PM Enda Kenny of Ireland, where "blasphemy" is considered a criminal offense. Defamation law in Ireland that establishes blasphemy as a criminal offence
*PM Cerar of Slovenia, which sentenced a blogger to six months in prison for "defamation". Blogger gets 6 months in prison for "defamation"
*Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas, who jaled journalists for insulting him. Palestinian jurnalists jaled for insulting Abbas
*Foreign Minister of Bahrain, 2nd biggest jailer of journos in the world per capita. Journalists imprisoned pre-emptively to prevent coverage of protests
*President Keita of Mali, where journalists are expelled for covering human rights abuses. Malian army expels French journalist from Gao
*AG Holder of US, where police detained and assaulted WashPost reporters. Washington Post reporter arrested in Ferguson

They all love free speech.
nah, life is just a bit more complicated than arseholes like you would like it to be

How complicated? Tell me, why all those leaders came to Paris? What's the purpose of those marches?
photo op?

go away

What's your point?

You still don't grok what 'free speech' means, do ya? Here's a hint: it's got nothing to do with "friends".

"grok"? You really are a burned out old relic ain't ya, ponytail? What the ragheads did to the cartoonists is "free speech" too.

You are a truly SPECIAL kind of batshit. You have crossed the line into rightwinger, JoeB131, or Lakhota territory with that jewel.

While all the members of the Euro parliament held up a "Je Suis Charlie" sign during a moment of silence for the victims, Poland's representative, Janusz Korwin-Mikke, trolled them and had enough balls to show this...

oh7hg2.jpg

You are a truly SPECIAL kind of batshit. You have crossed the line into rightwinger, JoeB131, or Lakhota territory with that jewel.

Now I'm a leftist you fucking doorknob? I suggest you stay clear of what you can't understand and shove your frog pity up where the sun don't shine....they deserve one hell of a lot more than what happened at that pervert magazine.

The Fairness Doctrine never shut down anybody's speech, ever. It did the opposite. And it's a was, not an is. Been defunct for 25 years.

You should stick to stuff you know. Like Tuckers.

It did the "opposite" my ass...it was all about talk radio having to allow "dissenting opinions" to infuriate an audience the left could never make contact with and never will. When Clinturd's last attempt failed, they were delusional enough to launch Airhead America....a colossal failure and some of the funniest and most childish crap ever heard on American airwaves.....listen to Alec Baldwin audition for a broadcasting job...it's one of the funniest bits of unintended comedy in radio history.

Horseshit. As I said it didn't "silence" anybody and neither it nor the FCC has ever regulated anybody's content at all, ever.

As I also said you should stick with what you know, which is increasingly little. Hell two days after creating it you still don't even understand your own OP.

Horseshit. As I said it didn't "silence" anybody and neither it nor the FCC has ever regulated anybody's content at all, ever.

As I also said you should stick with what you know, which is increasingly little. Hell two days after creating it you still don't even understand your own OP.

You play your dipshit little word games like they mean something to anybody but you....where you ever been, what you ever done? And yet you think you can step to me....you'd need a ladder to kiss my ass, ponytail....feel free to stay clear of my work here....I don't pay any attention to you self-proclaimed critics of my views....let's see you compose ONE (1) OP that anybody responds to.....until then shut the fuck up...you ain't qualified to speak to me.

You play your dipshit little word games like they mean something to anybody but you....where you ever been, what you ever done? And yet you think you can step to me....you'd need a ladder to kiss my ass, ponytail....feel free to stay clear of my work here....I don't pay any attention to you self-proclaimed critics of my views....let's see you compose ONE (1) OP that anybody responds to.....until then shut the fuck up...you ain't qualified to speak to me.

Obviously I know one fuck of a lot more about the FCC than you. That's why I keep tellin' ya, stick to what you know. You're embarrassing yourself. Shouldn't happen to such a nice car.

Now I'm a leftist you fucking doorknob? I suggest you stay clear of what you can't understand and shove your frog pity up where the sun don't shine....they deserve one hell of a lot more than what happened at that pervert magazine.

No, kooky, you are not a leftist...you are a NUT!

8yan0g.jpg

Hypocrites.

And five days later... France love free speech.

...French police on Wednesday arrested the country’s most incendiary comedian, Dieudonné M’bala M’bala, for having posted a message on Facebook last week which appeared to show sympathy for the man who killed four Jews in a kosher supermarket in Paris last week...

Dieudonné M'bala M'bala was arrested for "defending terrorism"

Nothing on their "no go zones" either....they'll let this settle down and go back to sniping at the rest of the world between massacres......despicable country, despicable people.

Howard Stern works in radio, so he should know. Same reason I know. But feel free to make the case.

How about you start your own thread instead of living off mine? I think we both know you can't compose more than a sentence or two without forgetting what you wanted to post.....take off, troll.

This is fucking HILARIOUS....our whimpering leftist turds taking up the banner for these snide asshole cartoonists and this is what they get in return:
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

1001-world-tunisia-charlie_hebdo_840_559_100.jpg

THE HAGUE, Jan 10 — A prominent Dutch cartoonist at Charlie Hebdo heaped scorn on the French satirical weekly’s “new friends” since the massacre at its Paris offices on Wednesday.

“We have a lot of new friends, like the pope, Queen Elizabeth and (Russian President Vladimir) Putin. It really makes me laugh,” Bernard Holtrop, whose pen name is Willem, told the Dutch centre-left daily Volkskrant in an interview published today.

France’s far-right National Front leader “Marine Le Pen is delighted when the Islamists start shooting all over the place,” said Willem, 73, a long-time Paris resident who also draws for the French leftist daily Liberation.

“We vomit on all these people who suddenly say they are our friends.” :puke:

We vomit on Charlie Hebdo s sudden friends staff cartoonist says World Malay Mail Online

LOL they mocked your jebus

the-magazine-took-on-american-culture-and-jesus-in-one-swoop-in-2006.jpg

Forum List

Back