Charlie Crist’s campaign manager quits

Saddam was sitting on 20 metric tons of unenriched uranium after gulf war. He had no need for more raw yellowcake since he could not enrich what he already possessed.

Every single W related WMD claim about Iraq was a deliberate and obvious lie by the same Zionist fascists who did 911, the ones Einstein warned us about in 1948

And my dumb ass believed him. I was wrong.

Any right-leaner worth his salt despises W almost as much as dems.

It is fun how this always happens.

Bush II was beloved by you all till he said something bad about Trump and then BOOM all of a sudden you all hated him all along you just forgot to ever mention it.

It is fun how this always happens.

Bush II was beloved by you all till he said something bad about Trump and then BOOM all of a sudden you all hated him all along you just forgot to ever mention it.
I admit I voted for him....Twice.

I wish Gore would have won given the cluster fuck his second term turned out to be.....Not to mention what the expansion of the .gov did to my state.

Charlie was a "republican" who LOVED W

Any questions...l
He has been everything; Republican, Democrat and Independent.

I remember when he was a Republican and came to a big gunshow in Lakleland Florida that I was at and claimed he was a big supporter of the right to keep and bear arms. Now he is a crazy card carrying Democrat anti gun nut.

Forum List

Back