"Charleston Shooter Is A Right Winger" Cue Laff-Trak

You are pretty much a racist piece of shit. Hope the use of Irish in your name is not an indication you have any Irish blood. If you do, you are an embarrassment to the rest of the Irish. We know something about being treated as less than human. We reject your desire to treat black Americans the same way.

You don't know me so cease pretending you do. You also don't have a clue about most every thread you blabber in. It's noticed, just the same left loon drivel..blah, blah blah. Stale and old. Now GFY
You are pretty much a racist piece of shit. Hope the use of Irish in your name is not an indication you have any Irish blood. If you do, you are an embarrassment to the rest of the Irish. We know something about being treated as less than human. We reject your desire to treat black Americans the same way.

You don't know me so cease pretending you do. You also don't have a clue about most every thread you blabber in. It's noticed, just the same left loon drivel..blah, blah blah. Stale and old. Now GFY
I know what you post. You think like Roof thinks. Your posts on race could have been taken right from his racist blathering.

You have no idea how you think, let alone anyone else. STFU and quit while you are way behind.
He`s way ahead. You people are telling us that Dylann didn`t say what he said? Were you in that church with him and that`s how you know this? You can now return to your daily circle jerk.
So what he said, does that make the victims more or less dead? This is a tragedy, no matter what race they were. Personally I feel the same about it before I found out the races. I guess that makes me a racist.

This kid was all over the crazy map, he wrote he wanted to turn Jews blue to set them apart.

1305705345963267361.jpg

I know what you post. You think like Roof thinks. Your posts on race could have been taken right from his racist blathering.

You have no idea how you think, let alone anyone else. STFU and quit while you are way behind.
He`s way ahead. You people are telling us that Dylann didn`t say what he said? Were you in that church with him and that`s how you know this? You can now return to your daily circle jerk.
So what he said, does that make the victims more or less dead? This is a tragedy, no matter what race they were. Personally I feel the same about it before I found out the races. I guess that makes me a racist.

This kid was all over the crazy map, he wrote he wanted to turn Jews blue to set them apart.
God, you are an idiot.

He has plenty time in jail to think about that, while most of the blacks in jail plan to kill him. He is getting his due, and rightfully so.

Right. Because he killed them because they were Christian. Bunch of fucking morons on here scrambling to deny the obvious: he is a right wing extremist. The apartheid governments he admired in South Africa and Rhodesia were right wing. Racism is right wing. He learned about black on white crime from the conservative citizens council website. He ranted about blacks and other minorities, not Christians. The folks with blood on their hands are those who share his hatred of blacks. Many post here regularly.

You're pretty much nuts.Jus sayin
Your the one race baiting, dumbass.
Sure. Talking about the racism of a right winger who murdered 9 good people because they are black is race baiting.
Do you think the same about Lee Boyd Malvo? The racist black boy that murdered 16 because he was a racist?
Obviously. I don't recall many African Americans denying that they killed because of race.

God, you are an idiot.

You again? It's online he said it. So far he hates blacks, Jews, Christians and who knows what else and your little "he's a black hating right winger" is going right out the window as it all comes out. The kid was nuts, accept the fact and sit your dumb ass down

No. They are still dead. That they were killed by someone who thinks a lot like you should worry you.

"You people" talk about a bigot! That is all the left is about, bigotry and blaming. What a nutter. I hope you don't reflect the left.

God, you are an idiot.

You again? It's online he said it. So far hates blacks, Jews, Christians and who knows what else and your little "he's a black hating right winger" is going right out the window as it all comes out. The kid was nuts, accept the fact and sit your dumb ass down
He said nothing about hating Christians. Lying POS.

Your the one race baiting, dumbass.
Sure. Talking about the racism of a right winger who murdered 9 good people because they are black is race baiting.
Do you think the same about Lee Boyd Malvo? The racist black boy that murdered 16 because he was a racist?
Obviously. I don't recall many African Americans denying that they killed because of race.
There is a reason behind every killing done in world history. Does the reason make the victim more or less dead?

God, you are an idiot.

You again? It's online he said it. So far hates blacks, Jews, Christians and who knows what else and your little "he's a black hating right winger" is going right out the window as it all comes out. The kid was nuts, accept the fact and sit your dumb ass down

He just shot them all....you fucking dumbass

"You people" talk about a bigot! That is all the left is about, bigotry and blaming. What a nutter.
By you people, he seems to be referring to dumb as fuck racists like you.

"You people" talk about a bigot! That is all the left is about, bigotry and blaming. What a nutter.

You're nothing but a troll

God, you are an idiot.

He just shot them all....you fucking dumbass
He shot them because they were black. He said to them he was going to shoot them because of the crimes black people commit. He told the police he wanted to start a race war. Not a fucking thing about their faith.

You're nothing but a troll
And you are dumb as fuck racist POS.

God, you are an idiot.

You again? It's online he said it. So far he hates blacks, Jews, Christians and who knows what else and your little "he's a black hating right winger" is going right out the window as it all comes out. The kid was nuts, accept the fact and sit your dumb ass down
Well, being a right wing racist is a form of mental illness. You should seek treatment.

Says the one making this a racial issue. Instead of getting together and help the families heal and let them realize, together we can make it better. You being a liberal all you can think is keeping everyone divided and fighting.

Says the one making this a racial issue. Instead of getting together and help the families heal and let them realize, together we can make it better. You being a liberal all you can think is keeping everyone divided and fighting.
I am sure it is comforting for the families to hear racist fucks like you deny that this pal of yours targeted black people.

"You people" talk about a bigot! That is all the left is about, bigotry and blaming. What a nutter. I hope you don't reflect the left.

Hey, they are superior liberal/far leftwingers. so they can be a bigot and racist in their small worlds.

they just prove to everyone how nasty and hateful they are. that's all

Forum List

Back