Charles Barkley agrees that Cancel Culture Leftists are morons

Yeah sure except my Party isn't brainwashing starting in public pre-school.
Actually, whenever you cons post a story about a fucked up school doing something like teach sex to really young kids or CRT, it's always a private school. So spare me.

I see the OP has run away from this after it became known that Barkley things anyone not getting vaccinated is stupid
That's why I did a search for Charles Barkley. I knew Republicans in the past would have used him as a token because he believed what they believed. Now they see he went off the plantation for a minute. Either they have to attack him or just ignore this.

"is very vocal about his disgust of 'cancel culture'."

Yeah, that 'cancel culture' scheisse is insidious and could have far reaching effects.

For example, I saw this in today's Chicago Tribune:

"Conservatives want to boot Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger from House GOP"

Yeah, that 'cancel culture' scheisse is insidious and could have far reaching effects.

For example, I saw this in today's Chicago Tribune:

"Conservatives want to boot Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger from House GOP"
I think Cheney is going to get defeated next election. She must have eaten some ice cream too fast.

Again… your hero Barkley says that you are stupid if you don’t get the vaccine

I see the OP has run away from this after it became known that Barkley things anyone not getting vaccinated is stupid

Weak attempt at derailing. This thread isn't about Covid-19 vaccines, it's about leftist cancel culture asphyxiating all unprocessed humor in America, like some kind of insatiable boa constrictor.

And I don't know what you think you were proving anyhow, considering the least vaccinated demographic per capita is minorities. I didn't hear the context of Barkley's comment, but I'd imagine it involved his signature candor that isn't particularly concerned with anyone's feelings or political ideology, and thus applied just as bluntly across all political lines despite your desire to make it political.

Part of Barkley's shtick is to talk off the cuff, say whatever's on his mind, be a bit irreverent and unapologetically ruffle feathers. Even his ad slogan in the 90s was that way ("I am not a role model!"). And if you've watched him and the TNT crew (Kenny, Ernie, Shaq) over the years, you'd know he's very opinionated, and sometimes completely wrong. He gets ragged on by his co-hosts just as much as he dishes it out, and even acknowledges being mistaken at times, but makes no apologies about his approach.

I certainly don't agree with him all the time (or anyone else for that matter) but do I respect him for having the stones to speak his mind and express his own opinions, rather than just regurgitating whatever's trendy out of fear of backlash from the woke mob like most public figures continue to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back