In Response To Russian Hacking ThatTargeted US Energy & Food Supply, Biden Open To Handing Over US Citizens To Putin?!

'Biden Open to Cybercriminal Exchange with Russia Following Ransomware Attacks'

Concessions? Way to negotiate with the foreign leader you called a 'murderer', responsible for the recent 'crippling' cyber attacks on the US, over our national security, Joe.

You are against handing US citizens to foreign countries?

If two leaders mutually agree there is a problem with something like cybercrime at this level, the leadersh should agree to 1st deal with the problem internally. This is not a simple matter of 'cyber crime'. I posted several links to reorts detailing how many of these hackers operating in Russia are Ex-Russian military who have said no cyber attacks against another country happen without Putin's knowledge. These were not 'cyber CRIMES' - the Russian cyber attacks against the US were just that - ATTACKS. They were sanctioned 'test-runs' against the US.

When a nation like Russia is caught conducting such ATTACKS, they do not get to dictate / demand conditions regarding their punishment.

Biden should tell Putin to FO and reinstate sanctions...and possibly harsher punishments.

Concessions? Way to negotiate with the foreign leader you called a 'murderer', responsible for the recent 'crippling' cyber attacks on the US, over our national security, Joe.

If two leaders mutually agree there is a problem with something like cybercrime at this level, the leadersh should agree to 1st deal with the problem internally. This is not a simple matter of 'cyber crime'. I posted several links to reorts detailing how many of these hackers operating in Russia are Ex-Russian military who have said no cyber attacks against another country happen without Putin's knowledge. These were not 'cyber CRIMES' - the Russian cyber attacks against the US were just that - ATTACKS. They were sanctioned 'test-runs' against the US.

When a nation like Russia is caught conducting such ATTACKS, they do not get to dictate / demand conditions regarding their punishment.

Biden should tell Putin to FO and reinstate sanctions...and possibly harsher punishments.
If two leaders mutually agree there is a problem with something like cybercrime at this level, the leadersh should agree to 1st deal with the problem internally.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Hunter Biden is a US citizen?
And Trump ASKED AS A FAVOR to investigate him?

1623787179025.png

If it'll stop the constant rioting and 'wokeness' it might be better to hand it over to Putin and Russia

*****SMILE*****

:)

Biden is a sold out senile weakling who cares more about covering up hunter's kickbacks than tending to his job.

However, you need a bit of direction here.

When "all" "us" "Intel" traitors said Russia interfered with 2016 and hacked podesta's emails, they really really cannot prove JACK about that. They appear to have simply blamed Russia to justify mueller. Podesta's emails were hacked. Any of hundreds of suspects could have done that. There was no address given of the hacker like 1372 red October boulevard. They just parroted Russia, and the media parroted Russia, and mueller was installed.....

By one of your "values" guys, Jeff sessions.....

You are in favor of turning them over to Russia?
I'm in favor of honoring international treaties that deal (among other things) with how people who commit crimes in each other's countries are punished or extradited.
Russians can't be extradited. It's against the Russian constitution.

Mueller knew that. That's why he issued indictments against Russians for non-existent election interference. If he had any evidence to actually convict them he would have simply kept the indictments sealed instead of announcing them for the fake news media.

Last edited:

I'm in favor of honoring international treaties that deal (among other things) with how people who commit crimes in each other's countries are punished or extradited.
If Putin has proven anything is that the Russian constitution is highly flexible in regards to Putin's wishes.

And apparently, according to the link, Putin stated this.

If we agree to extradite criminals, then of course Russia will do that, we will do that, but only if the other side, in this case the United States, agrees to the same and will extradite the criminals in question to the Russian Federation.

Biden is now open for business.....he will do anything that he gets paid to do.....where will the money go and what type of currency will it be paid in? Who knows.....but one thing is for sure...the Bidens have an extensive global banking network far outside the reach of American Law enforcement ...in fact I'll wager that at least 2/3 of our elected officials who have been around for ten years or better do also.

JO

If Putin has proven anything is that the Russian constitution is highly flexible in regards to Putin's wishes.

If we agree to extradite criminals, then of course Russia will do that, we will do that, but only if the other side, in this case the United States, agrees to the same and will extradite the criminals in question to the Russian Federation.

Putin isn't going to extradite any Russians.

What most people fail to understand is that North Korea has a very poor infrastructure so it's cyber crime troops mostly operate from foreign countries, especially Russia.

What most people fail to understand is that North Korea has a very poor infrastructure so it's cyber crime troops mostly operate from foreign countries, especially Russia.
Maybe not. But the premise of the post was that Biden is somehow doing something wrong because he's willing to exchange cybercriminals. Even if Putin's response is in bad faith. I fail to see the problem with suggesting it.

Maybe not. But the premise of the post was that Biden is somehow doing something wrong because he's willing to exchange cybercriminals. Even if Putin's response is in bad faith. I fail to see the problem with suggesting it.
It is unconscionable to turn over Americans to Russia.

Biden will just do whatever Putin demands. That's how Russia got the Crimean peninsula and got sanctions lifted.

If two leaders mutually agree there is a problem with something like cybercrime at this level, the leadersh should agree to 1st deal with the problem internally.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Hunter Biden is a US citizen?
And Trump ASKED AS A FAVOR to investigate him?
Ooh, we know lefties hate investigating their criminals. But spent years investigating trump.

wow what more could Putin ask for...he attacks us under Xiden’s watch...and on top of it, Xiden hands over a wish list of people to putin for him to torture and kill...

Joe Xiden’s the brutal dictator’s favorite president.

Biden will just do whatever Putin demands. That's how Russia got the Crimean peninsula and got sanctions lifted.
Again Trump literally asked Zelinsky to investigate a US citizen. Without I might add any Republican finding that problematic. And the fact of the matter is, is that the US has treaties with a number of countries in order to be able to extradite them. Not all of those countries are nice places, so what's the problem? List of United States extradition treaties - Wikipedia

As to what Biden will and won't do. Treaties by definition have rights AND obligations. As long as both countries abide by them there is no problem.

Seems there is a distinct lack of sanctions being lifted.

Again Trump literally asked Zelinsky to investigate a US citizen. Without I might add any Republican finding that problematic. And the fact of the matter is, is that the US has treaties with a number of countries in order to be able to extradite them. Not all of those countries are nice places, so what's the problem? List of United States extradition treaties - Wikipedia

As to what Biden will and won't do. Treaties by definition have rights AND obligations. As long as both countries abide by them there is no problem.

Seems there is a distinct lack of sanctions being lifted.
trump never asked for such a thing...just stop

stop repeating Adam Shifty’s parody

Forum List

Back