Charles Barkley agrees that Cancel Culture Leftists are morons

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

See....he notices that leftists are easily offended and take the fun out of everything. Kevin Hart does too. Bill Maher agrees. These aren't RW activists. So finally we may be on the way of defeating these morons!

NBA Legend Charles Barkley Says Those Who Refuse Vaccines Are ‘A**holes’​

“Everybody should be vaccinated. Period,”

“Can you imagine if one of these guys that are not vaccinated, if they get one of these players’ kids, wives, girlfriends, moms and dads sick and they die over some unnecessary conspiracy bullshit,” Barkley said. “I think that would be tragic.”`

See....he notices that leftists are easily offended and take the fun out of everything. Kevin Hart does too. Bill Maher agrees. These aren't RW activists. So finally we may be on the way of defeating these morons!

We need more celebrities though to speak up. Just because they are famous doesnt mean shit, but the fact of the matter is they reach a lot of people. Too many are doing commercials about wearing masks, creating equality for blacks, black owned business and all this other soft hearted sentiment that weakens our society. Too few actually talk shit back or go against the grain.

We need more celebrities though to speak up. Just because they are famous doesnt mean shit, but the fact of the matter is they reach a lot of people. Too many are doing commercials about wearing masks, creating equality for blacks, black owned business and all this other soft hearted sentiment that weakens our society. Too few actually talk shit back or go against the grain.
I do believe we need more black people to challenge the black community. Al Sharpton should protest every time a black man kills another black man. Only problem is he will never leave Detroit if he comes here to do it. They're killing each other every day. It's a war zone.

I googled Detroit and what popped up?

Affordable housing project in Detroit suburb robbed of 80K in AC units​

Thieves steal $80,000 worth of air conditioning units from affordable housing project​

Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey and office worker allegedly accepted $35,000 in bribes​

Local crime rates are among the highest in the United States and vast areas of the city are in a state of severe urban decay. ... Poverty, crime, shootings, drugs and urban blight in Detroit are ongoing problems.

If this is wrong black people should sue Google.

Barkley is a political Independent who voted for Obama. You don't like him because he doesn't go along with the BLM/Woke Mob and is very vocal about his disgust of 'cancel culture'.

Nobody said he was perfect.

Conservatives like him because he's an independent thinker. Like Trump he says how he feels.

I see the OP has run away from this after it became known that Barkley things anyone not getting vaccinated is stupid

Forum List

Back