‘Charges Of A Rigged Election Could Explode’: Wisconsin Can’t Count Late Ballots, US Supreme Court Rules

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think this tells us something about the Democrats' internal polling. They want to delay the vote count because they think Trump is going to win in Wisconsin again.
No, they are just legitimately worried Trump is trying to sabotage mail in ballots with slow mail service.

How about just counting all the votes?
Yes, because everyone knows the USPS has been an example of efficiency for decades.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ever notice how Republicans always want to do the right thing most of the time ?
Nope, I've never seen that.

What I've seen is Republicans will put the interest of the Investor Class above the Working Class any day of the week. That's what I see.
Here's a question for you. Which president instituted the largest tax increase on the middle class ?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We are afraid of Democrats cheating. They are the party of the immoral and criminals. You know that. We have a right to be concerned that these folks would mis-count votes. The voter fraud by individuals and pollsters in PA is off the charts. It was off the charts in 2016.
Except you guys have never been able to prove widespread fraud... and you've been claiming that since 2000.

You aren't afraid of voter fraud, you are afraid of voters.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, because everyone knows the USPS has been an example of efficiency for decades.
Until Trump started fucking with it, I've never had a piece of mail lost once. And I'm one of those old school types who still mails in all of his correspondence.
Cool story. Nice attempt. You do understand the voting machines CNN told you about were slated for decommissioning before the election.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List