‘Charges Of A Rigged Election Could Explode’: Wisconsin Can’t Count Late Ballots, US Supreme Court Rules

he only waste you have done so far is post your opinion unsubstantiated by fact.

Yawn, buddy, you just aren't worth the effort...

In sports they call this trying to psych out the opponent. Won’t work here. Your dimenta riddled, criminal grifter has no chance.

Actually, all the indications are he's going to wipe the floor with Trump. Does Trump strike you as a man who is confident? He sounds more desperate every day.

you see what you want to see...Trump does strike me as confident. Confident that you Democrats couldn’t have nominated a worse candidate...AGAIN!

It is up the the states to decide this.

That is how voting works.

Personally If the vote was submitted before the election day it should be counted, even Gore versus Bush did not dispute that concept, it simply held there is a safe harbour date for counting to end.

In December.

But if the Supreme court is going to backtrack on previous ruling then it is simply begging for it to packed by the Democrats.
STATE LAW applies. And changing the conditions at the last minute with OUT a legislative law passed and signed by the Governor means the LAW now on the books applies. Claiming somehow it does not is a crock of shit and is simply an attempt by the left to cheat.

Yeah, I can see that.

Still I hope the Dems pack the court after they win the Congress and Presidency.

So, you want to destroy the independent judiciary...Why would you want that?

Personally If the vote was submitted before the election day it should be counted, even Gore versus Bush did not dispute that concept, it simply held there is a safe harbour date for counting to end.

In December.

But if the Supreme court is going to backtrack on previous ruling then it is simply begging for it to packed by the Democrats.
STATE LAW applies. And changing the conditions at the last minute with OUT a legislative law passed and signed by the Governor means the LAW now on the books applies. Claiming somehow it does not is a crock of shit and is simply an attempt by the left to cheat.

Yeah, I can see that.

Still I hope the Dems pack the court after they win the Congress and Presidency.

Because

In December.

Yeah, I can see that.

No just "fix" it.

The gloves are off, the fall of Republican Rome started with Trump.

Democrats will never accept their loss. I can see it now. Trump is ahead by 5000 in Pa. and Michigan on the morning of the fourth. Meanwhile, people are setting up a lab to manufacture more Democrat mail in votes as the legal protests progress. Hillary already said not to conceed for any reason. That's a pretty good indicator of the Democrat mindset and their willingness to game our voting system. Stick with Trumpy for safety and prosperity.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

In December.

Yeah, I can see that.

Because

In December.

Yeah, I can see that.

No just "fix" it.

The gloves are off, the fall of Republican Rome started with Trump.

No sir...Trump only did what he is constitutionally proscribed to do...

Che thought blacks were useless drunks.... his words, not mine (you can look it up for yourself). The girl in college thought men in Che shirts had emotional and anger issues with their mothers.

Yet you responding to it twice... you really did have an issue with that guy in the Che shirt scoring with that chick you were stalking, didn't you?

you see what you want to see...Trump does strike me as confident. Confident that you Democrats couldn’t have nominated a worse candidate...AGAIN!

Really, he comes off as whiny, he walks out on interviews, he begs for suburban women to vote for him and wonders why they aren't...

We will see in 4 days...Pardon me if I think your analysis is full of shit.

Che thought blacks were useless drunks.... his words, not mine (you can look it up for yourself). The girl in college thought men in Che shirts had emotional and anger issues with their mothers.

Yet you responding to it twice... you really did have an issue with that guy in the Che shirt scoring with that chick you were stalking, didn't you?

Che was a pigfucker who created crimes against humanity. Back when I was in school, there were no Che shirts. It is only in the last 10-12 years has Che shirts become popular among the American Left..... well past my college years. I mock Che, his legacy, and anyone who supports his legacy.

In December.

We are supposed to be adults----------NOV 3 is the election. If you can't get your vote in by NOV 3, you shouldn't expect your vote to count. Those that can't handle basics concepts like a time deadline---shouldn't vote.

It's the right decision. You can't change the rules for people who are just to lazy to get their votes in on time. It's not like COVID-19 started last week. We've had plenty of time to prepare. Vote in person by Nov 3rd or mail your ballot in by then. There has to be a cutoff otherwise the losing side can request to keep counting late ballots for weeks which opens up all kinds of questions. It's stunning that Kagan, Sotomayer and Breyer can't see this, or they choose to vote along party lines which means they aren't qualified to be justices..

We will see in 4 days...Pardon me if I think your analysis is full of shit.

Yes, I know you cultists need to believe in Cheetoh Jesus.

It's the right decision. You can't change the rules for people who are just to lazy to get their votes in on time. It's not like COVID-19 started last week. We've had plenty of time to prepare. Vote in person by Nov 3rd or mail your ballot in by then. There has to be a cutoff otherwise the losing side can request to keep counting late ballots for weeks which opens up all kinds of questions. It's stunning that Kagan, Sotomayer and Breyer can't see this, or they choose to vote along party lines which means they aren't qualified to be justices..

That would be fine if Trump and Dejoy hadn't tampered with mail delivery to the point that things are weeks behind where they should be.

We don't need to count for weeks, we just count any ballot postmarked before Nov. 3. Simple enough.

We are supposed to be adults----------NOV 3 is the election. If you can't get your vote in by NOV 3, you shouldn't expect your vote to count. Those that can't handle basics concepts like a time deadline---shouldn't vote.

Except people are doing that.. and the Post office isn't getting them in on time.

Because Trump sabotaged the Post Office for that very reason.

Why are you guys so afraid of people voting?

Che was a pigfucker who created crimes against humanity. Back when I was in school, there were no Che shirts. It is only in the last 10-12 years has Che shirts become popular among the American Left..... well past my college years. I mock Che, his legacy, and anyone who supports his legacy.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Hey, dude, I'm pushing 60, and there were Che posters when I was in college back in the early 1980's...

Frankly, I think the guy was kind of an idiot, but the Motorcycle Diaries is a very interesting coming of age story.

Why are you guys so afraid of people voting?

We are afraid of Democrats cheating. They are the party of the immoral and criminals. You know that. We have a right to be concerned that these folks would mis-count votes. The voter fraud by individuals and pollsters in PA is off the charts. It was off the charts in 2016.

I agree if the votes aren't counted by the end of the day on Nov 3rd they shouldn't count. Folks have plenty of time to vote. Vote early. That's the way to go.
If they want to change things for 2022 its something to consider.
Then Democrat held areas would count Democrat areas first and slow walk the GOP areas like molasses on a cold winter morning.

I agree and think the law should be followed. Votes should all be in at the specified time. Anything after that shouldn't be counted.
Amen. Why are Democrats arguing for more time to do a ten minute job? You'd think 4 days to do a ten minute job would be plenty. Then again, this is probably just a prelude to the lawsuits Democrats will file when they lose. The best thing to do is go to the polls and vote for Trumpy and other Republicans that are anti Marxist.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Hey, dude, I'm pushing 60, and there were Che posters when I was in college back in the early 1980's...

Frankly, I think the guy was kind of an idiot, but the Motorcycle Diaries is a very interesting coming of age story.

I am not far behind you. I was in college in the late ‘80s. I went to a big East Coast University and must have been blind to the Pigfucker’s shirts and posters. Why / how any American could ever honor that thug? Che shot people that did not share his views and considered Blacks to be drunk and lazy. Those are some “real” American values.

Forum List

Back