Changing Post issue

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
I don’t know if this is my IPad issue or a forum issue.

I will write post, submit it, then make changes for copy editing purposes or to correct misspellings.

Lately, I make the changes, hit save and the same post appears without the changes. On one post I hit save multiple times before my changes were accepted.

It was never an issue before, so I am curious if anyone else has had a similar issue.

It is not all the time, but some of the time.

I will write post, submit it, then make changes for copy editing purposes or to correct misspellings.

Lately, I make the changes, hit save and the same post appears without the changes. On one post I hit save multiple times before my changes were accepted.

It was never an issue before, so I am curious if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Never. I don't edit. Those who dew need to get a job......Edit: Do

Edit seems to work every time using my desktop or laptop. It's either the iPad or user error methinks.
Disclaimer: I don't know anything.

New Topics

Forum List

Back