Change name of "ObamaCare" section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lefties are always making us change what we call things. They've messed up babies, and marriage, now it's obamacare. It's just so perplexing.

"ObamaCare" is a pejorative for the Affordable Care Act.

There is no reason to officially enable such attack tactics.

Change the name.

Thanks.

Hows about we call it what it is

Tyrannicalcare

If you don't comply and buy, you get fined.

Not a gun to the head tyranny, but that soft tyranny of making life hard on people.

but don't forget the public ridicule of freedom loving people! gotta keep the propaganda going.

Hoffstra wants it to be illegal to say "obamacare". He also wants tea party members *rounded up* and put in prison. You get the idea.

Obama says "Obamacare" I thought it kind of funny when he first started calling it that. it sounded funny to me, but the Narcissist Obama now likes it too:eusa_eh:

The name fits. No need to change. It isn't an insult. It's an accurate description. It came about under Obama. Not sure why the OP thinks this is a problem?

Change the name.

Thanks.

You should take that up with President Obama, who said he is just fine with calling it Obama Care.

Change the name.

Thanks.

You should take that up with President Obama, who said he is just fine with calling it Obama Care.

It really has become a way of rubbing the Rs' collective noses in it because they always leap before they look.

A lot like "tea bagger". They started it but didn't much like when they learned of other uses of the phrase and have been whining about ever since.

This latest debacle backfired on them for the same reason.

I think it is great that the ACA is named in honor of our President

Generations of Americans will be reminded of his great accomplishment to help Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back