Cereal Killer Earns High Praise

Every now and then I like to review this awesome thread.

Were my concerns warranted? What do you think?

Notice CK predicted Trump would do good things for the poor and middle class. Under Trump we had the highest employment rate ever recorded for blacks and latinos. Real wages rose for those at the bottom of the economic spectrum for the first time in years. They declined every year under Obama.

Then the China virus hit which of course adversely impacted the world economy. No one is to blame for the China virus but China. Once a vaccine comes out Trump will do it again.

Real wages for those at the bottom of the economic spectrum declined every year under Obama?

Would you care to support that claim?

Also, please don’t make those wild statements about how great Trump has been for the poor and middle class. It’s tired bullshit. He essentially kept the economy on the same general track that it was on when he took office. Managing to grow the debt and deficit tremendously while doing so.

You fuckers repeat these bullshit claims to convince yourselves. You know you won’t fool anyone who pays attention.

I do not lie. Trump achieved the greatest employment for minorities of any President in U.S. History. Fact. Real wages increased for lowest income Americans for the first time in years. Fact. They declined every year under Obama. Fact.

And I won't post links douchebag because you wouldn't read them anyway. Anyone interested can look it up. They definitely do not have to believe your bullshit.

Notice CK predicted Trump would do good things for the poor and middle class. Under Trump we had the highest employment rate ever recorded for blacks and latinos. Real wages rose for those at the bottom of the economic spectrum for the first time in years. They declined every year under Obama.

Then the China virus hit which of course adversely impacted the world economy. No one is to blame for the China virus but China. Once a vaccine comes out Trump will do it again.

Real wages for those at the bottom of the economic spectrum declined every year under Obama?

Also, please don’t make those wild statements about how great Trump has been for the poor and middle class. It’s tired bullshit. He essentially kept the economy on the same general track that it was on when he took office. Managing to grow the debt and deficit tremendously while doing so.

You fuckers repeat these bullshit claims to convince yourselves. You know you won’t fool anyone who pays attention.

I do not lie. Trump achieved the greatest employment for minorities of any President in U.S. History. Fact. Real wages increased for lowest income Americans for the first time in years. Fact. They declined every year under Obama. Fact.

And I won't post links douchebag because you wouldn't read them anyway. Anyone interested can look it up. They definitely do not have to believe your bullshit.

That is not true. You are lying.

For the education of a liar.

You didn't read your own link. :lol: idiot. The link said it was the first wage growth since 2009. 2.8%. In other words, the entire Obama presidency wage growth fell. Thank God Trump turned things around.

The entire point of the article was we finally have wage growth, however CPI went up 2.7%

You really are a Dim. Negative wage every year under Obama. First positive wage growth finally under Trump and you try to spin it as a negative. Like I said....Idiot. :lol:

Last edited:

You didn't read your own link. :lol: idiot. The link said it was the first wage growth since 2009. 2.8%. In other words, the entire Obama presidency wage growth fell. Thank God Trump turned things around.

The entire point of the article was we finally have wage growth, however CPI went up 2.7%

You really are a Dim. Negative wage every year under Obama. First positive wage growth finally under Trump and you try to spin it as a negative. Like I said....Idiot. :lol:

Incorrect. You are a straight up liar.

No I'm not you freaking moron. Read your own damn link. Dims.....:lol:

I read it. It clearly shows years of increase in real wages during the Obama years.

You are a liar.

I read it. It clearly shows years of increase in real wages during the Obama years.

You are a liar.

Nope. Anyone can read your link. Keep it up and I will post direct qu

You are a liar.

Nope. And any one can read your link idiot. :lol:

You are a liar.

Nope. Anyone can read your link. Keep it up and I will post direct qu

You are a liar.

Nope. And any one can read your link idiot. :lol:

Go ahead. Post the direct quote. I’ll wait.

Meanwhile, here’s a screenshot of the relevant section. Fucknut.

F15232D3-21D7-4B9D-BFED-F0283E4DC650.png

Yep, you didn't learn a damn thing from 2016. You do know what they say about idiots not learning from history, right?

You are a liar.

wage growth.png

WTF happened to WelfareQueen? Is he too small of a man to admit his error/dishonesty and apologize?

Fucking disappointing.

I feel terrible you're disappointed. Need a tissue? :D

That was a weak apology. What is it with you Trump ass-licking morons that you can never admit when you fuck up?

Or...is it that you knew you were full of shit and don’t care?

Neither is good.

Forum List

Back