CEO's Earned More than company tax bill

Guess what?...I couldn't care less.

Unlike you, I'm not a covetous little wretch.

And there it is. When all else fails, give up and lob an insult.

Well done, honestly.
Pffft...I'm not the one here whining-n-crying that someone makes "too much money".

Really...Can't you find something new to snivel about?

Pffft...I'm not the one here whining-n-crying that someone makes "too much money".

Again, you miss the point. The issue isn't as much with the CEO's salary as much as it is that the company itself is able to reduce its tax burden by such a tremendous amount through corporate tax loop holes.

Again, you miss the point. The issue isn't as much with the CEO's salary as much as it is that the company itself is able to reduce its tax burden by such a tremendous amount through corporate tax loop holes.
I didn't miss any point.

You're a covetous little cryass.

Grow the fuck up.

I didn't miss any point.

You're a covetous litte cryass.

Grow the fuck up.

LOL. you probably shouldn't even respond anymore. Everytime you do you highlight that you don't even understand what we're talking about.

Resorting to name calling and profanity is pretty weak. But hey, if that's all you have left, you do what you need to do.

So the right only cares about how much money poor people can't pay. Great job attacking the smallest kid in school.

Forum List

Back