CEO cancelled over Texas abortion law support

colfax_m hahahhahahah--please go back and graduate from grade school
.....you can have various forms/policies/etc of politics --plain and simple
..do you not understand that?

Pretty hard to be a ultra-nationalist when you're "anti-American". In fact, one might say it's impossible.
WTF???!!!!!!!!!!
where do you get nationalist and anti-American from my posts??????!!!!!!

Yes I do have a son I raised on my own. Once a baby has a heartbeat it is a living being. If you follow the science. Bacteria on Mars is considered a lifeform.
So I’ve lost a kid cuz my wife had a miscarriage?

WTF???!!!!!!!!!!
where do you get nationalist and anti-American from my posts??????!!!!!!
I can't believe you are having this much difficulty following a conversation that is a few posts back and forth.

Like, it's pretty hard to be that confused.

I can't believe you are having this much difficulty following a conversation that is a few posts back and forth.

Like, it's pretty hard to be that confused.
of course you can't point it out-because it's not there
another fk up by you
..besides, you all were blown away by post # 77

One of the many similarities between the the Democrats and the Nazis is censorship.
censorshipcriminalskjsnkaskajsd.jpg

Any slut who hasn't figured out in six weeks that she's pregnant deserves to be chained to the brat for 18 years. If she's mentally deficient and can't figure out coitus=baby and read a calendar, maybe it's time to get spayed.

Wow you sure hate women and pregnant women don't you?

You call a pregnant woman a slut. It shows you have no respect for women, no respect for pregnant women and no respect for the embryo inside her.

You don't give a flying fig about life.

You call a pregnant woman a slut but you want that slut to do one of the most important jobs, raise a child.

And raising a child isn't being chained to a child.

You call the child a brat. Which further shows your hate for new life.

You and people like you show that I'm right. You don't give a rip about "life." All you care about is controlling women and using abortion as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with your views.

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Wow you sure hate women and pregnant women don't you?

You call a pregnant woman a slut. It shows you have no respect for women, no respect for pregnant women and no respect for the embryo inside her.

You don't give a flying fig about life.

You call a pregnant woman a slut but you want that slut to do one of the most important jobs, raise a child.

And raising a child isn't being chained to a child.

You call the child a brat. Which further shows your hate for new life.

You and people like you show that I'm right. You don't give a rip about "life." All you care about is controlling women and using abortion as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with your views.

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.
Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.

Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.

That's all you have?

Talk about lame.

You call a child a brat. You call a pregnant woman a slut.

You don't give a rip about life and pregnant women.

All you care about is controlling women and using them as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with your views.

That's all you have?

Talk about lame.

All you care about is controlling women and using them as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with your views.

That's all you have?

Talk about lame.

All I care about is the fact that I don't give a shit about your opinion of me. I'm pretty damn wonderful.

That's all you have?

Talk about lame.

.....my relative had not 1, not 2, NOT 3--but FOUR kids--and all dead beat dads that don't pay shit ...and she gets welfare and $7000 last stimulus ---$300 per month for 2 of the kids
...!!!!!!!!!
..and her mother had her with irresponsible sex!!! before they were ready
.....THIS is what fks up the US ...now the one kid is getting EXTRA tax $$$$ for having a learning disability
etc
.....the WOMEN don't care about THEMSELVES or the initial kids ..
STOP having irresponsible sex so much--especially after the 1st or SECOND!!!

Forum List

Back