Centrist

joeldr2x

Dec 8, 2020
I believe in trying to find the mean between extremes. I am an independent who believes it is high time that we get rid of the electoral college and find a way to update the constitution. I favor a system that is truly secular with more than two major parties. I live by one major principle which is, "Treat people like you would want them to treat you".

The Electoral College is necessary to prevent the smaller states from seceding from the Union.

When people say they're "secular" that means they hate Christianity.

I believe in trying to find the mean between extremes. I am an independent who believes it is high time that we get rid of the electoral college and find a way to update the constitution. I favor a system that is truly secular with more than two major parties. I live by one major principle which is, "Treat people like you would want them to treat you".
if you believe in getting rid of the electoral college you are no centrist ...you are a leftist .

I believe the Electoral College is fine the way it is. I do think we need to rid ourselves of both parties.

youre not a centrist,,, a centrist respects the constitution as written and would give his life for the freedom it provides,,,

So if i leave you alone, you are going to leave me alone right? Does that mean i dont have to pay taxes for someone else's kids who gone to public school, while i had sent my kids to school? Do i have to pay taxes on people who sit up on capital hill plotting on how they are going to screw me over? Do you believe that people should be held accountable for their actions, instead of putting people in certain groups where they can hide behind their victimhood?

Oh by the way, welcome, dont bother me.

The electoral college was created so as to provide one of the checks and balances this country's brilliant creaters designed so as to help ensure we did not veer into the extremes.

How can you consider yourself a centist while wishing to destroy one of these safegards against the tyranny of the majority?

There is a reason the democrats wish to destroy the electroral college, pack the supreme court, add two new states and allow unfettered immigration. It sure isn't because they are centrists with any regard for the general welfare of this nation.

So your one of those who believe in the concept of two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner, huh?

Welcome

Hi. Have fun.

We have a lot of raving moderates here.

Just because you consider it "extreme" doesnt mean its wrong.
Kind of a stupid way to figure out what you believe in.

if you believe in getting rid of the electoral college you are no centrist ...you are a leftist .
The EC is a "centrist" way to determine the President :dunno:

The Electoral College is necessary to prevent the smaller states from seceding from the Union.

When people say they're "secular" that means they hate Christianity.
I don't hate religion, I just think that religion has no place in government and vice versa.

Forum List

Back