Centralized Government and the farts running it who never lived in the real world

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Centralized Government and the farts running it who never lived in the real world.

Every time I hear someone speaking out against a centralized or one world government, a thought instantly comes to my mind "must be another nationalist with a tribe mentality" - I support the idea of a new world government, because in my view this will eliminate criminals advantage to get away into other nations, better planning of infrastructure etc.

But who are these Zionist farts in charge of this world government? they are all scum who have never worked a day in their lives themselves, they are career politicians, they are animals in my view and of course to them I am nothing more than an animal also, because we are from two different worlds. I HAVE had my car windows smashed just because I left a cheap $10 pair of sneakers on the seat, which at the time cost me a weeks pay to replace, I HAD been beaten by gangs as I was walking to the music store and tried to save a dollar on a bus fair, I HAD to live in the world they created, while they hid in their private gated communities. I also have this in a form of video speech if you want to view me say this, because I understand that anyone can copy/paste. I am furious, and I know that no white power group, no Alex Jones, no Ron Paul, no brother Nathanael, no preacher, no one politician will fix my world, the problem can only be fixed internationally and by a man with a vision, and that man is ME. I have the fire, the understanding, the frustration, the ferocity, the electricity that it takes, all I need is recognition from the people.. YES, my movement may only have 10 members at the time, but it is only because my movement must start with people like YOU and not the establishment's push on the media.

Centralized Government and the farts running it who never lived in the real world.

Every time I hear someone speaking out against a centralized or one world government, a thought instantly comes to my mind "must be another nationalist with a tribe mentality" - I support the idea of a new world government, because in my view this will eliminate criminals advantage to get away into other nations, better planning of infrastructure etc.

But who are these Zionist farts in charge of this world government? they are all scum who have never worked a day in their lives themselves, they are career politicians, they are animals in my view and of course to them I am nothing more than an animal also, because we are from two different worlds. I HAVE had my car windows smashed just because I left a cheap $10 pair of sneakers on the seat, which at the time cost me a weeks pay to replace, I HAD been beaten by gangs as I was walking to the music store and tried to save a dollar on a bus fair, I HAD to live in the world they created, while they hid in their private gated communities. I also have this in a form of video speech if you want to view me say this, because I understand that anyone can copy/paste. I am furious, and I know that no white power group, no Alex Jones, no Ron Paul, no brother Nathanael, no preacher, no one politician will fix my world, the problem can only be fixed internationally and by a man with a vision, and that man is ME. I have the fire, the understanding, the frustration, the ferocity, the electricity that it takes, all I need is recognition from the people.. YES, my movement may only have 10 members at the time, but it is only because my movement must start with people like YOU and not the establishment's push on the media.

Here's a clue for you: 3 of your members are gov't agents keeping an eye on you and the other 7 are batshit loony.
True story.

Here's a clue for you: 3 of your members are gov't agents keeping an eye on you and the other 7 are batshit loony.
True story.
What's the moral of the story?

I seem to have read this kind of claim in other sources from other self proclaimed "saviors" in the past who brought only death, destruction and misery to millions.......... You wear it well....... Now all you need is your very own propagandist, other than yourself that is......... Or your anti-psychotics increased. The latter would be better for humankind........ :thup:

Forum List

Back