Center right needs to be Biden Republicans

Err, you people have been attacking us, and everything we believe in, long before Trump hit the scene.

WE know that. Trump stepped forward to speak out for US, so he became the focus of your attacks, but, we are well aware that you guys were hating US, long ago.

You are the one that is pitifully clueless AND willfully ignorant
You are brain washed. No one cares how you live your life. ....

Your disagreement is irrelevant to the discussion. The post you responded to, the point is that Mac is attacking us Trump supporters, for thinking that this is "about Trump".

Do you admit that we, the people you are attacking, have held these beliefs long before Trump was on the scene and that you attacked us for them long before Trump was on the scene AND that WE KNEW YOU WERE ATTACKING US?

Cause THAT is the point. (in this small discussion)
I think you’ve been afraid your whole life. I think you want to feel special. I think you want a boogeyman to blame your current station in life on. I think all those make you a perfect candidate to be manipulated into voting against your self interests. You vote for policy that continues to concentrate wealth, restrict rights, and picks winners and losers in a different way than democrats - and you aren’t the winner.

Nope. But the point is, my "whole life" extends WAY before Trump was relevant.

You are agreeing with me.

K, I hope you can continue to enjoy it.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams
I have wealth, liberty, political freedom, religious freedom, and I am expressing my views and free speech unencumbered to you.
I never ceases to amaze me how people miss the obvious when they're thrown some crumbs from the table, your wealth is an illusion built upon a currency that isn't backed by anything but debt, your *views* are heavily manipulated by political machinery, media and advertisers and even the claim to religious freedom becomes questionable in the face of systemic religious bigotry.

As evidence one need look no further than your posting history here which indicates that when the Democrat Party machinery says "JUMP!" your response is most likely to be "HOW HIGH?", Democrat Angels-Republican Devils, the predictable programmed response of one captured in the orbit of one of the two Crime Families.
As long as we keep conservatives from trying to impose the Handmaiden’s Tale state control by continuing to concentrate all the nation’s wealth into the hands of a select few people we are going to be ok.
How's that working out so far? debt slavery in place of higher wages anyone?

I wish you well.
You’re wrong. Democrats are normal people who have a policy to help more people. Republicans have moved from a group of normal people who have a policy to help fewer people to now a freak show of culture warriors, bigots, religious nuts, and the wealthy who want to minimize their giveback.
Thanks for providing further evidence that my analysis regarding programmed partisan responses was correct.

I'm sure you're a fine caring person, it's just too bad you're oblivious to how thoroughly you've been manipulated.

Well said piece about the only real choice for normal Republicans... become Biden Republicans.

The GOP can’t be saved. Center-right voters need to become Biden Republicans.

Most Republicans don’t care that Trump locked up children, cozied up to white supremacists, tear-gassed peaceful protesters, benefited from Russian help in both of his campaigns, egregiously mishandled the pandemic, incited a violent attack on the Capitol and even faced fraud complaints from his own donors. A new Reuters-Ipsos pollfinds that 81 percent of Republicans have a favorable impression of Trump. Wait. It gets worse: 60 percent say the 2020 election was stolen from him, only 28 percent say he is even partly to blame for the Capitol insurrection, and 55 percent say that the Capitol attack “was led by violent left-wing protestors trying to make Trump look bad.”

This is a portrait of a party that can’t be saved — at least in the foreseeable future. The GOP remains a cult of personality for the worst president in U.S. history. It has become a bastion of irrationality, conspiracy mongering, racism, nativism and anti-scientific prejudices. So what should a sane, center-right voter — someone who might have voted for the GOP in the past — do under those circumstances?

Biden has turbocharged vaccinations with better management: The seven-day average of new vaccination doses has gone from 892,399on Inauguration Day to almost 3 million today. He has boosted the economic recoverywith a $1.9 trillion stimulus bill; the unemployment rate is down to 6 percent. Now he is pushing a $2 trillion plan to rebuild our dilapidated infrastructure — something that Trump only talked about doing.

Biden is governing from the “new center,” while Republicans are increasingly catering to the far right with shrill, divisive rhetoric and antidemocratic actions such as bills to restrict voting. Under those circumstances, those of us on the center-right can’t afford a third-party flirtation. We need to become Biden Republicans.
Center right needs to be for China and ukraine , and Iran, Palestine, and South America? You are on sick piece of shit .

Err, you people have been attacking us, and everything we believe in, long before Trump hit the scene.

WE know that. Trump stepped forward to speak out for US, so he became the focus of your attacks, but, we are well aware that you guys were hating US, long ago.

You are the one that is pitifully clueless AND willfully ignorant
You are brain washed. No one cares how you live your life. ....

Your disagreement is irrelevant to the discussion. The post you responded to, the point is that Mac is attacking us Trump supporters, for thinking that this is "about Trump".

Do you admit that we, the people you are attacking, have held these beliefs long before Trump was on the scene and that you attacked us for them long before Trump was on the scene AND that WE KNEW YOU WERE ATTACKING US?

Cause THAT is the point. (in this small discussion)
I think you’ve been afraid your whole life. I think you want to feel special. I think you want a boogeyman to blame your current station in life on. I think all those make you a perfect candidate to be manipulated into voting against your self interests. You vote for policy that continues to concentrate wealth, restrict rights, and picks winners and losers in a different way than democrats - and you aren’t the winner.

Nope. But the point is, my "whole life" extends WAY before Trump was relevant.

You are agreeing with me.
I’m saying he capitalized on the fears of a group of misled Americans.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams
I have wealth, liberty, political freedom, religious freedom, and I am expressing my views and free speech unencumbered to you.
I never ceases to amaze me how people miss the obvious when they're thrown some crumbs from the table, your wealth is an illusion built upon a currency that isn't backed by anything but debt, your *views* are heavily manipulated by political machinery, media and advertisers and even the claim to religious freedom becomes questionable in the face of systemic religious bigotry.

As evidence one need look no further than your posting history here which indicates that when the Democrat Party machinery says "JUMP!" your response is most likely to be "HOW HIGH?", Democrat Angels-Republican Devils, the predictable programmed response of one captured in the orbit of one of the two Crime Families.
As long as we keep conservatives from trying to impose the Handmaiden’s Tale state control by continuing to concentrate all the nation’s wealth into the hands of a select few people we are going to be ok.

I wish you well.
You’re wrong. Democrats are normal people who have a policy to help more people. Republicans have moved from a group of normal people who have a policy to help fewer people to now a freak show of culture warriors, bigots, religious nuts, and the wealthy who want to minimize their giveback.
Thanks for providing further evidence that my analysis regarding programmed partisan responses was correct.

I'm sure you're a fine caring person, it's just too bad you're oblivious to how thoroughly you've been manipulated.
I used to be a Republican.

I wish you well.

So you're addicted to political parties? That's like switching from Coke to Heroin, different buzz, same long term result.

What we need is a national twelve step program to teach people how think for themselves, so they won't need party bosses to do it for them.

What we need is a national twelve step program to teach people how think for themselves, so they won't need party bosses to do it for them.
I assume you belong to no groups. No job. No church. No sports team. Nothing that organizes around ideas. You are the captain of your soul. Awesome. Be inspired below. The rest of us still organize around goals.

I wish you well.

Liar.

I wish you well.

Liar.
I’m a white wealthy Christian son of a military father who grew up in the south. It’s not a stretch to think I like sec football and used to be an ignorant Republican who thought I could ignore the social war nonsense of the right so I could slide by with less taxes. I am now paying for being so selfish. I’d like some votes back.

I wish you well.

Once a lemming always a lemming. I have never and will never belong to a political party. Must be that public school education you received...

I assume you belong to no groups. No job. No church. No sports team. Nothing that organizes around ideas. You are the captain of your soul. Awesome. Be inspired below. The rest of us still organize around goals.

I don't belong to any groups where the price of admission is giving up the ability to think for myself, utilize my own judgement or express opinions that run counter to the prevailing groupthink.

What goal is the political party you've sold yourself to "organizing around"? I mean besides consolidating all political power to yourselves. It's clear you don't really want anyone with opposing viewpoints to have any, so what is it other than dictating to everyone else?

Or perhaps it's that you just can't feel fulfilled without a set of pom-poms to waive while regurgitating party slogans?

I wish you well.

Once a lemming always a lemming. I have never and will never belong to a political party. Must be that public school education you received...
Great. And I’ve voted across party lines plenty. Participating in primaries raises my voice.

Feel free to start a party that:
  • Stays out of social issues
  • Stays out of my religious choices
  • Protects people equally
  • Believes that winner takes all isnt the ideal outcome of capitalism
  • Knows that Healthcare isn’t just for the rich
  • Knows Education isn’t just for the rich
  • Thinks we need a logical immigration strategy to bring in both entry level workers as well as thought leaders from around the world or those who can stay after receiving an education to add to our intellectual capital

I wish you well.

Great. And I’ve voted across party lines plenty. Participating in primaries raises my voice.

• Thinks we need a logical immigration strategy to bring in both entry level workers as well as thought leaders from around the world or those who can stay after receiving an education to add to our intellectual capital
I change my vote here and there. Just like I change landscapers every four years. Keeps them honest. Your post is stupid. Healthcare is for everyone. Rich? Are you "rich"? I have had healthcare since college. I was not rich. I just found a job that provided healthcare. Home Depot does that. Education is only for the rich now and schools are run by Leftists. Whose fault is that? Immigration should be legal. I am a son of legal immigrants. Crossing over and breaking the law is not fair to those who wait to come here legally. In terms of protecting people equally, I give you Twitter and FB....your hypocrisy is amusing.

I wish you well.

Liar.
I’m a white wealthy Christian son of a military father who grew up in the south. It’s not a stretch to think I like sec football and used to be an ignorant Republican who thought I could ignore the social war nonsense of the right so I could slide by with less taxes. I am now paying for being so selfish. I’d like some votes back.

And I am the Captain of the Universe.

I wish you well.

I change my vote here and there. Just like I change landscapers every four years. Keeps them honest. Your post is stupid. Healthcare is for everyone. Rich? Are you "rich"? I have had healthcare since college. I was not rich. I just found a job that provided healthcare. Home Depot does that. Education is only for the rich now and schools are run by Leftists. Whose fault is that? Immigration should be legal. I am a son of legal immigrants. Crossing over and breaking the law is not fair to those who wait to come here legally. In terms of protecting people equally, I give you Twitter and FB....your hypocrisy is amusing.
It’s says much that Twitter and FB enforcing standards is an affront to your liberty but pointing out the inequities in the justice system is just whining. What a joke your principles unearth.

There are 30 million uninsured Americans. It includes zero rich people. Your chances of going to college are correlated with your family money, not your intelligence. Surprise.

Forum List

Back