Center right needs to be Biden Republicans

Well said piece about the only real choice for normal Republicans... become Biden Republicans.

The GOP can’t be saved. Center-right voters need to become Biden Republicans.

Most Republicans don’t care that Trump locked up children, cozied up to white supremacists, tear-gassed peaceful protesters, benefited from Russian help in both of his campaigns, egregiously mishandled the pandemic, incited a violent attack on the Capitol and even faced fraud complaints from his own donors. A new Reuters-Ipsos pollfinds that 81 percent of Republicans have a favorable impression of Trump. Wait. It gets worse: 60 percent say the 2020 election was stolen from him, only 28 percent say he is even partly to blame for the Capitol insurrection, and 55 percent say that the Capitol attack “was led by violent left-wing protestors trying to make Trump look bad.”

This is a portrait of a party that can’t be saved — at least in the foreseeable future. The GOP remains a cult of personality for the worst president in U.S. history. It has become a bastion of irrationality, conspiracy mongering, racism, nativism and anti-scientific prejudices. So what should a sane, center-right voter — someone who might have voted for the GOP in the past — do under those circumstances?

Biden has turbocharged vaccinations with better management: The seven-day average of new vaccination doses has gone from 892,399on Inauguration Day to almost 3 million today. He has boosted the economic recoverywith a $1.9 trillion stimulus bill; the unemployment rate is down to 6 percent. Now he is pushing a $2 trillion plan to rebuild our dilapidated infrastructure — something that Trump only talked about doing.

Biden is governing from the “new center,” while Republicans are increasingly catering to the far right with shrill, divisive rhetoric and antidemocratic actions such as bills to restrict voting. Under those circumstances, those of us on the center-right can’t afford a third-party flirtation. We need to become Biden Republicans.
Probably true. We do need (at least) two strong parties, though.

From what I've seen, their relationship with the Dems would be short, though. They do want regular conservatism back, not this freak show. They're not going to embrace the excesses of the Dems, particularly on the cultural side.
Your point makes sense. Unfortunately for Republicans it’s a binary choice: Crazy xenophobic party that stands for nothing except opposing democrats and culture war battles for white America on one hand. On the other a moderately liberal party that matches maybe 40% of their views.

Your spin is delusional. When we have literally tens of millions of illegal aliens living in this country, wanting to deport them is not radical nor "xenophobic".

Pretending it is not a problem, is being a cuck.

Trump did not cozy up to ws. Your side's constant race baiting is tearing this country apart.

People are dying because of this shit and you keep doing more of it.
You couldn’t be less informed of you went full retard. Every extremest death in 2018 was white nationalist, almost every extremest death in 2019 was white nationalist and in 2020 it remained the deadliest

Trump did not cozy up to ws. Your side's constant race baiting is tearing this country apart.

People are dying because of this shit and you keep doing more of it.
You couldn’t be less informed of you went full retard. Every extremest death in 2018 was white nationalist, almost every extremest death in 2019 was white nationalist and in 2020 it remained the deadliest

The accusation was that TRump "cozied up" to them. Posting slanted pieces that exaggerate the toll of ws, does not support that stupid race baiting claim.

You want to support it, show me Trump SUPPORTING, even verbally, ws.

Of course, I understand why you did not.

BECUASE YOU CAN'T.

Dumbass.

Well said piece about the only real choice for normal Republicans... become Biden Republicans.

Most Republicans don’t care that Trump locked up children, cozied up to white supremacists, tear-gassed peaceful protesters, benefited from Russian help in both of his campaigns, egregiously mishandled the pandemic, incited a violent attack on the Capitol and even faced fraud complaints from his own donors. A new Reuters-Ipsos pollfinds that 81 percent of Republicans have a favorable impression of Trump. Wait. It gets worse: 60 percent say the 2020 election was stolen from him, only 28 percent say he is even partly to blame for the Capitol insurrection, and 55 percent say that the Capitol attack “was led by violent left-wing protestors trying to make Trump look bad.”

This is a portrait of a party that can’t be saved — at least in the foreseeable future. The GOP remains a cult of personality for the worst president in U.S. history. It has become a bastion of irrationality, conspiracy mongering, racism, nativism and anti-scientific prejudices. So what should a sane, center-right voter — someone who might have voted for the GOP in the past — do under those circumstances?

Biden has turbocharged vaccinations with better management: The seven-day average of new vaccination doses has gone from 892,399on Inauguration Day to almost 3 million today. He has boosted the economic recoverywith a $1.9 trillion stimulus bill; the unemployment rate is down to 6 percent. Now he is pushing a $2 trillion plan to rebuild our dilapidated infrastructure — something that Trump only talked about doing.

Biden is governing from the “new center,” while Republicans are increasingly catering to the far right with shrill, divisive rhetoric and antidemocratic actions such as bills to restrict voting. Under those circumstances, those of us on the center-right can’t afford a third-party flirtation. We need to become Biden Republicans.
Biden is a demented moron who leads idiots.....we are not idiots.

Ewe let tRump be your leader, ewe ARE indeed idiots!!!!!
What the Trumpsters clearly don't understand is that none of this is about Trump himself. It never has been.

So they're either pitifully clueless or willfully ignorant.

Ahh yes.. the old BINARY choice, where the only choices are to drink cyanide laced Kool-Aid as Lemming-R or drink arsenic laced Kool-Aid as a Lemming-D.

Or maybe, there are other choices if you'll make the effort to think outside the box that the Crime Family Duopoly's Propaganda has trapped you in.
There are only two choices. One is way worse than the other. No even close right now. Voting to abstain aka third party is abdicating your vote. But it’s your vote not mine.
So you're okay with actively lending credibility to a corrupt system that perpetuates your own economic, social, and intellectual enslavement?

I honestly can't imagine how you and your conscience manage to reconcile that, to each his/her own I suppose.
If I’m enslaved then I love it. My life is great and the Democrats have a better chance of getting you up here with me than the Republicans.
K, I hope you can continue to enjoy it.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams
I have wealth, liberty, political freedom, religious freedom, and I am expressing my views and free speech unencumbered to you. As long as we keep conservatives from trying to impose the Handmaiden’s Tale state control by continuing to concentrate all the nation’s wealth into the hands of a select few people we are going to be ok.

Biden is a demented moron who leads idiots.....we are not idiots.

Ewe let tRump be your leader, ewe ARE indeed idiots!!!!!
What the Trumpsters clearly don't understand is that none of this is about Trump himself. It never has been.

So they're either pitifully clueless or willfully ignorant.

Err, you people have been attacking us, and everything we believe in, long before Trump hit the scene.

WE know that. Trump stepped forward to speak out for US, so he became the focus of your attacks, but, we are well aware that you guys were hating US, long ago.

You are the one that is pitifully clueless AND willfully ignorant.

I have wealth, liberty, political freedom, religious freedom, and I am expressing my views and free speech unencumbered to you.
I never ceases to amaze me how people miss the obvious when they're thrown some crumbs from the table, your wealth is an illusion built upon a currency that isn't backed by anything but debt, your *views* are heavily manipulated by political machinery, media and advertisers and even the claim to religious freedom becomes questionable in the face of systemic religious bigotry.

As evidence one need look no further than your posting history here which indicates that when the Democrat Party machinery says "JUMP!" your response is most likely to be "HOW HIGH?", Democrat Angels-Republican Devils, the predictable programmed response of one captured in the orbit of one of the two Crime Families.
As long as we keep conservatives from trying to impose the Handmaiden’s Tale state control by continuing to concentrate all the nation’s wealth into the hands of a select few people we are going to be ok.
How's that working out so far? debt slavery in place of higher wages anyone?

I wish you well.

Err, you people have been attacking us, and everything we believe in, long before Trump hit the scene.

WE know that. Trump stepped forward to speak out for US, so he became the focus of your attacks, but, we are well aware that you guys were hating US, long ago.

You are the one that is pitifully clueless AND willfully ignorant
You are brain washed. No one cares how you live your life. If you're voting to protect yourself from the war on Christmas you’re fucking insane. That’s a right wing tactic to keep you in line. Dude, you have no money and the right wing machine has you lined up to protect those who do have money from paying their fair share to provide a reasonable level of education and healthcare. That’s it.

You are brain washed. No one cares how you live your life. ....

Your disagreement is irrelevant to the discussion. The post you responded to, the point is that Mac is attacking us Trump supporters, for thinking that this is "about Trump".

Do you admit that we, the people you are attacking, have held these beliefs long before Trump was on the scene and that you attacked us for them long before Trump was on the scene AND that WE KNEW YOU WERE ATTACKING US?

Cause THAT is the point. (in this small discussion)

I have wealth, liberty, political freedom, religious freedom, and I am expressing my views and free speech unencumbered to you.
I never ceases to amaze me how people miss the obvious when they're thrown some crumbs from the table, your wealth is an illusion built upon a currency that isn't backed by anything but debt, your *views* are heavily manipulated by political machinery, media and advertisers and even the claim to religious freedom becomes questionable in the face of systemic religious bigotry.

As evidence one need look no further than your posting history here which indicates that when the Democrat Party machinery says "JUMP!" your response is most likely to be "HOW HIGH?", Democrat Angels-Republican Devils, the predictable programmed response of one captured in the orbit of one of the two Crime Families.
As long as we keep conservatives from trying to impose the Handmaiden’s Tale state control by continuing to concentrate all the nation’s wealth into the hands of a select few people we are going to be ok.

I wish you well.
You’re wrong. Democrats are normal people who have a policy to help more people. Republicans have moved from a group of normal people who have a policy to help fewer people to now a freak show of culture warriors, bigots, religious nuts, and the wealthy who want to minimize their giveback.

:lmao:
Do you really expect anyone to buy that bullshit, Goebbels?

I wish you well.
You’re wrong. Democrats are normal people who have a policy to help more people. Republicans have moved from a group of normal people who have a policy to help fewer people to now a freak show of culture warriors, bigots, religious nuts, and the wealthy who want to minimize their giveback.

Letting race riots rage in their cities, for years, did not/is not helping anyone.

Unchecked illegal immigration is not helping anyone, well not any Americans anyways.

Letting men compete in women's sports, is not helping anyone, other than some weirdos.

Dividing Americans along every fucking line you can, and spreading hate and rage constantly, is not helping anyone.

Trump Supporters suffer from the "Sunk Cost Bias".

View attachment 477545
You had to conspire with the CCP in a bioterror attack thats killed millions just so you could cheat in the tens of millions column to defeat the most Pro American President since Reagan.

You're Pharaoh on the 8th or Plague and still telling yourself your side is winning

You are brain washed. No one cares how you live your life. ....

Your disagreement is irrelevant to the discussion. The post you responded to, the point is that Mac is attacking us Trump supporters, for thinking that this is "about Trump".

Do you admit that we, the people you are attacking, have held these beliefs long before Trump was on the scene and that you attacked us for them long before Trump was on the scene AND that WE KNEW YOU WERE ATTACKING US?

Cause THAT is the point. (in this small discussion)
I think you’ve been afraid your whole life. I think you want to feel special. I think you want a boogeyman to blame your current station in life on. I think all those make you a perfect candidate to be manipulated into voting against your self interests. You vote for policy that continues to concentrate wealth, restrict rights, and picks winners and losers in a different way than democrats - and you aren’t the winner.

The democrats are about power and control, and that's it. That is all they have ever been about. They absolutely DO NOT CARE who or how many people have to die or lose their freedom for them to achieve their goal. Never have, never will. Lie, cheat, steal, kill; it doesn't mean a thing to them. Only achieving and accumulating power and control.

Forum List

Back