Censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you quote that verse for me BP? In context? Because God Himself is fighting Israel's enemies this next round, and Christ's return will be located in Israel.

From John 8: Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. ... The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?” Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me."

Here's a bonus from Hosea 1: I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel ... You are not my people, and I am not your God."

That's clear and simple, so why can't you understand? Also, you don't know anything about the "next round."
Your blather and gibberish are not politics. It belongs in religion, or better yet, conspiracy theories until they create a plain and simple nutjob forum.

The anti-christ comes to us through politics. It 's fine here.

naw man. Alot of hate is allowed here. Just look around.
harpo-gookie.jpg

Is this another forum where criticism or evidence of Jewish Supremacism and hegemony forbidden ?

So far, I have not been able to find a single political forum online where one is free to be critical of Zionism or point out the evidence for Jewish organized crime.
You can do that, go ahead but don't think you can post your thoughts here without getting hammered by folks that disagree. No free passes in the US just free speech.

BP, He was talking about specific Jews in a specific time.

You and the faggot are full of excuses to not believe the Bible says what it says. Yeah, Jesus identified specific Jews, those Jews who are non-Christian (which is all Jews, by the modern jewish definition). Time has no relevance to what Jesus said, you just need excuses to hold to your lies.

God's covenant with Abraham is an eternal one.

Christianity is the fulfillment of the covenant to Abraham. The New Testament explicitly teaches this, which should settle it. Abraham's natural children aren't the fulfilled of it, else Arabs would also be God's chosen people. If Jacob's children were God's chosen people, God wouldn't have said to the kingdom of Israel that they are not His people.

God Himself is going to hook Israel's enemies in and drive them back and confuse them so they shoot each other.
In the 2WW, 1/3 of the Jewish population was exterminated. In WW3, 2/3 of them will perish. And yet God will seal 1,200 Jews from each tribe to survive.

No Jews were killed in WWII, and not just because the Holocaust is a hoax. There hasn't been any biblical Jews since the first century. Those so-called Jews who allegedly died in WWII were Talmudists, not real Jews. That is, they call themselves Jews, but they practice a religion based on a text called the Talmud. Any rabbi would tell you this to your face. They are not the physical or spiritual ancestors of Jacob.

I know everything God wanted us to know about the "next round".

You know a fantasy, a lie, about the "next round", taught to you by liars and supported by out-of-context verses. Josephus recorded in the first century that 1.1 million Jews died ca 70 AD in Rome's siege on Jerusalem . The remarkable thing is that this number exceeds what historians would otherwise have estimated the population of Jerusalem to have been. This is the mass destruction of Jews prophesied by Zechariah.

From Rev 1: The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place... for the time is at hand.

Your false teachers are full of excuses why those words don't mean what they say.

The Bible is not fantasy and is where I get my information. And you will never be able to convince the world that the Holocaust was a hoax, because my father lived through the war and he taught me, and I have taught my children. So that they never forget man's inhumanity to man.
You'll have to wait a few more generations to try to pull that garbage.

You're new here, so let me guess, Nazi?

The Bible is not fantasy and is where I get my information. And you will never be able to convince the world that the Holocaust was a hoax, because my father lived through the war and he taught me, and I have taught my children. So that they never forget man's inhumanity to man.
You'll have to wait a few more generations to try to pull that garbage.

You're new here, so let me guess, Nazi?

I didn't say the Bible is a fantasy. I said your beliefs are a fantasy. You fantasize they're from the Bible. Your father didn't tell you there were six million Jews killed, at least not base on his own personal knowledge. And, calling me a nazi just shows you'll sink the lowest level to protect your anti-Christian fantasy about Jews.

This ain't Politics. Not with the Bible lessons and 9.11 conspiracy stuff. You want to bash some segment of the population on USMB ? Make a thread with a LIMITED topic that can stay on the topic. Just ONE specific topic -- if it's in Zone2 or Zone3..
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back