wheels coming off the fake news rusiapalooza collusia. dick morris.

nobody knows the clintons like this guy.

/----/ Libtards have moved on to Nazi gate

The problem is, now that the media have been called out, it's far more difficult for them to divide and conquer along the usual race and other identity lines.

As far as I am concerned it's straightforward and no trickery is needed. If Trump keeps his campaign promises, he will win another term, if not, he will be an asterisk in presidential history and the alt-left probably take the Whitehouse and change America for a century.

I hope he understands what is at stake.

Last edited:
wheels are off !

uh huh, tell that to the retards who have been subpoenaed by Mueller. I bet they'll be really happy to hear that while he's going over all their personal documents and swearing them in at a grand jury hearing.

Wow! Really?
image.com.jpeg

wheels are off !

uh huh, tell that to the retards who have been subpoenaed by Mueller. I bet they'll be really happy to hear that while he's going over all their personal documents and swearing them in at a grand jury hearing.
/----/ Special Prosecutors have to uncover dirt on someone to justify their existence. It will be some underling who gets the slammer so Muller saves face.

/----/ Libtards have moved on to Nazi gate

The problem is, now that the media have been called out, it's far more difficult for them to divide and conquer along the usual race and other identity lines.

As far as I am concerned it's straightforward and no trickery is needed. If Trump keeps his campaign promises, he will win another term, if not, he will be an asterisk in presidential history and the alt-left probably take the Whitehouse and change America for a century.

I hope he understands what is at stake.

he does, single handed he caused the corrupt self serving media to be now drowning in a sea of their own fakery.

wheels are off !

i'll play my hand against yours anyday. mueller gets the ham sandwich, hillary goes to jail.

Forum List

Back