CENSORED: National Vaccine Information Center

You are endorsing political censorship when you attack the source
So when you Trump NAZIS attack the NY Times, WaPo, ABC, NBC, CNN, PBS, etc, etc, etc, YOU are endorsing political censorship.
Thank you.

You are endorsing political censorship when you attack the source
So when you Trump NAZIS attack the NY Times, WaPo, ABC, NBC, CNN, PBS, etc, etc, etc, YOU are endorsing political censorship.
Thank you.
Lol, nice try. You had to alter the context to propose this evasion. You attacked a source in order to justify your innate endorsement of censorship. Attacking sources for media bias is not the same as attacking it to justify lefty censorship. Go on now, post your next defense of the censorship.

Thank you.

"Trump Nazi?" Why would democrats support Trump? A pro-Trump democrat Nazi is like a Jewish Muslim, a Baptist Buddhist, dry water, etc.

Pointing out the FACT that the Reich Propaganda corps shamelessly lie is not censoring, you fucking retard.

Censorship is this;

Democrats Pressure TV Carriers to Stop Providing Newsmax, Fox News, OANN (legalinsurrection.com)

You're not stupid because you're a Nazi, edtheliar; you're a Nazi because you're fucking stupid.

Why would anybody be compelled to censor the NVIC?

Is vaccine information a threat to lefties?
Anti-vax propaganda is a threat to children and their crappy parents should be charged with willful neglect when any of their kids get a disease there is a vaccine for. Then there is the ones who do things like bleach enemas and other such quackery. They do not need to be within a hundred yards of any child ever again.

Try and separate me from mine you little punk.
Are you doing horrible things to your kids? If not why are you even replying?

They will not get this Vax, now you coming or not?

Don't be ridiculous. It's not my job to intervene in the domestic hell that exists in households where parents try to torture their kids into good health, there's cops and child welfare officers for that.

" Anti-vax propaganda is a threat to children and their crappy parents should be charged with willful neglect when any of their kids get a disease there is a vaccine for. Then there is the ones who do things like bleach enemas and other such quackery. They do not need to be within a hundred yards of any child ever again. "

All hat and no Cowboy. Fuck off
I don't know you, I've not singled you out for anything and it would be improper to make accusations but I find it very odd that you are taking exception to anything I've said. That's all I have to say to you.

Well.....bye. You said what you said, don't bitch about being called on it.
You didn't call me on anything. I stand behind everything I said. Child abusers are the lowest scum. Quit talking now.

Your stupid pomposity was revealed as well as you being keyboard warrior.

Forum List

Back