CENSORED: National Vaccine Information Center

Why would anybody be compelled to censor the NVIC?

Is vaccine information a threat to lefties?
Anti-vax propaganda is a threat to children and their crappy parents should be charged with willful neglect when any of their kids get a disease there is a vaccine for. Then there is the ones who do things like bleach enemas and other such quackery. They do not need to be within a hundred yards of any child ever again.

Try and separate me from mine you little punk.
Are you doing horrible things to your kids? If not why are you even replying?

Anti-vax propaganda is a threat to children and their crappy parents should be charged with willful neglect when any of their kids get a disease there is a vaccine for. Then there is the ones who do things like bleach enemas and other such quackery. They do not need to be within a hundred yards of any child ever again.

They will not get this Vax, now you coming or not?

Don't be ridiculous. It's not my job to intervene in the domestic hell that exists in households where parents try to torture their kids into good health, there's cops and child welfare officers for that.

Don't be ridiculous. It's not my job to intervene in the domestic hell that exists in households where parents try to torture their kids into good health, there's cops and child welfare officers for that.

" Anti-vax propaganda is a threat to children and their crappy parents should be charged with willful neglect when any of their kids get a disease there is a vaccine for. Then there is the ones who do things like bleach enemas and other such quackery. They do not need to be within a hundred yards of any child ever again. "

All hat and no Cowboy. Fuck off

" Anti-vax propaganda is a threat to children and their crappy parents should be charged with willful neglect when any of their kids get a disease there is a vaccine for. Then there is the ones who do things like bleach enemas and other such quackery. They do not need to be within a hundred yards of any child ever again. "

I don't know you, I've not singled you out for anything and it would be improper to make accusations but I find it very odd that you are taking exception to anything I've said. That's all I have to say to you.

I don't know you, I've not singled you out for anything and it would be improper to make accusations but I find it very odd that you are taking exception to anything I've said. That's all I have to say to you.

Well.....bye. You said what you said, don't bitch about being called on it.

Well.....bye. You said what you said, don't bitch about being called on it.
You didn't call me on anything. I stand behind everything I said. Child abusers are the lowest scum. Quit talking now.

Information? Utter bullshit, you should be censored.
Don't worry, I am censored on a regular basis. Do you actually think lefties would stand a chance debating with me if it was a fair fight? Lefties either evade questions in my debates or they censor me if they have the power. Lefties don't stand a chance without censorship.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don't worry, I am censored on a regular basis. Do you actually think lefties would stand a chance debating with me if it was a fair fight? Lefties either evade questions in my debates or they censor me if they have the power. Lefties don't stand a chance without censorship.

I wouldn't so much as debate you as I would debate a Flat Earther.

Are you with the Russians, or the Chinese?
His arguments are so amateurish I doubt he could get employments from those governments as a troll.

Ummmm...you do realize that the virus is very little threat to most children right??? The vaccine which aren't vaccines likely offer more threat.

Maybe you should learn something here that the MSM and Government won't tell you because billions is made off of Germ Theory:

Scientists Proved Viruses Are Not Contagious in 1918

As documented by Arthur Firstenberg, a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation with 40 years of experience, the only experiments attempting to prove viruses are contagious were carried out in the 1918 flu pandemic and these experiments failed 100% of the time.

The details can be found in The State of Science, Microbiology and Vaccines Circa 1918 by John M Eyler PhD

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

The experiments also showed that vaccines do nothing good whatsoever.

In the well referenced and peer reviewed paper, it is stated as follows [with spacing added to assist the reader]:

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918–1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco.

The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918.

His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer’s bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes. When that procedure failed to produce disease, others were inoculated with mixtures of other organisms isolated from the throats and noses of influenza patients.

Next, some volunteers received injections of blood from influenza patients. Finally, 13 of the volunteers were taken into an influenza ward and exposed to 10 influenza patients each. Each volunteer was to shake hands with each patient, to talk with him at close range, and to permit him to cough directly into his face.

None of the volunteers in these experiments developed influenza. Rosenau was clearly puzzled, and he cautioned against drawing conclusions from negative results. He ended his article in JAMA with a telling acknowledgement:

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease and were quite sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps, if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.” (p. 313)

The research conducted at Angel Island and that continued in early 1919 in Boston broadened this research by inoculating with the Mathers streptococcus and by including a search for filter-passing agents, but it produced similar negative results.

It seemed that what was acknowledged to be one of the most contagious of communicable diseases could not be transferred under experimental conditions.

Keep reading:

Ummmm...you do realize that the virus is very little threat to most children right??? The vaccine which aren't vaccines likely offer more threat.

Exactly!!

You know who else censored information? The Nazis, so I take it you are a Nazi apologist and collaborator.

Just another whacko conspiracy site.

The NVIC was founded in 1982 by petrochemical/banking industrialists subverting the purely grassroots Dissatisfied Parents Together (DPT). From there the NVIC’s evolution was based on massive pure propaganda administered principally by current President, Barbara Loe Fisher.

To gain control over DPT, Fisher, allied with vaccine industry lobby-linked attorney Jeffrey Schwartz. They stole the contacts of parents of vaccine-injured children generated by Marge Grant, a mother of a DPT vaccine-injured child who appeared on the Phil Donohue Show. Fisher and Schwartz ousted Grant to form the NVIC that has, ever since, commandeered near exclusive mainstream media coverage of the public’s opposition to vaccinations using the “Big Lie”–that vaccines are generally good. Thus, from the NVIC’s conception, the Rockefeller banking and petrochemical cartel has enabled it as “controlled opposition” to advance world vaccination programs. Murder by injection is the “sacred cow” of “public health”–the “Big Lie” commanding genocidal depopulation and promoting profitable wars against germs and humanity in general.

Just another whacko conspiracy site.

The NVIC was founded in 1982 by petrochemical/banking industrialists subverting the purely grassroots Dissatisfied Parents Together (DPT). From there the NVIC’s evolution was based on massive pure propaganda administered principally by current President, Barbara Loe Fisher.

To gain control over DPT, Fisher, allied with vaccine industry lobby-linked attorney Jeffrey Schwartz. They stole the contacts of parents of vaccine-injured children generated by Marge Grant, a mother of a DPT vaccine-injured child who appeared on the Phil Donohue Show. Fisher and Schwartz ousted Grant to form the NVIC that has, ever since, commandeered near exclusive mainstream media coverage of the public’s opposition to vaccinations using the “Big Lie”–that vaccines are generally good. Thus, from the NVIC’s conception, the Rockefeller banking and petrochemical cartel has enabled it as “controlled opposition” to advance world vaccination programs. Murder by injection is the “sacred cow” of “public health”–the “Big Lie” commanding genocidal depopulation and promoting profitable wars against germs and humanity in general.

See Rockefeller and the medical industry:

The History of the Pharma Cartel
In order to disperse public and political pressure on him and other robber-barons, Rockefeller uses a trick called “philanthropy”, whereby the illegal gains from his robber-practices in the oil business are used to launch the Rockefeller Foundation. This tax haven was used to strategically take over the health care sector in the U.S..

The Rockefeller Foundation was the front organization for a new global business venture of Rockefeller and his accomplices. This new venture was called the pharmaceutical investment business. Donations from the Rockefeller Foundation went only to medical schools and hospitals. These institutions had become missionaries of a new breed of companies: the manufacturers of patented, synthetic drugs.

This was also the time when the first vitamins were discovered. It soon became clear however that these natural molecules had live-saving health benefits and that they were able to prevent many chronic health conditions. The first books appeared with research, subsequently abandoned, about the health benefits of vitamins. These newly discovered molecules had only one disadvantage: they were non-patentable.

Thus, in its first years of existence, the pharmaceutical investment business already faced a mortal threat: vitamins and other micronutrients promoted as public health programs would prohibit the development of any sizable investment business based on patented drugs. The elimination of this unwanted competition from natural micronutrients therefore became a question of life and death for the pharmaceutical business.

The Rockefeller Foundation uses the Spanish flu epidemic – and the media (that it already controlled by this time) – to start a witch-hunt on all forms of medicine that were not covered by its patents.

Within the next 15 years, all medical schools in the U.S., most hospitals and the American Medical Association all essentially became pawns on the chessboard of Rockefeller’s strategy to subjugate the entire health care sector under the monopoly of his pharmaceutical investment business.

Disguised as a “Mother Theresa”, the Rockefeller Foundation was also used to conquer foreign countries and entire continents for the pharmaceutical investment business – just as Rockefeller himself had done a few decades previously with his petrochemical investment business.

On the other side of the Atlantic, in Germany, the first chemical / pharmaceutical cartel is founded in order to compete with Rockefeller’s quest for control of the global drug market. Lead by the German multinationals Bayer, BASF and Hoechst, the I.G. Farben cartel was founded with a total number of employees surpassing 80,000. The race for global control was on.

Read on:

I wouldn't so much as debate you as I would debate a Flat Earther.
It wouldn't be a debate, since you would either evade or a mod would come to your aid.

another whacko conspiracy site.
You are endorsing political censorship when you attack the source, this is what is wrong with lefties. The content of your attack of the source is not relevant to this thread, just your endorsement of political censorship. What matters here is that you want to keep information away from people in order to control what opinions they form. This is the lefty instinct to lie, cheat, scam, or steal. Censorship is all of these things, and you are admitting that you endorse this vile kind of cheating.

Are you with the Russians, or the Chinese?

Are you with the Nazis or the Fascists?

Say again? I'm not wearing my tin foil hat, so I can't understand you. Hang on....

1617466293236.png

Forum List

Back