Celebration! Trump's Most Damning Tweet.

Former President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial is scheduled to begin next week, and a former aide to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has uncovered the former president's most damning tweet about the insurrection Democrats are alleging he incited.

Writing on Twitter, former Cruz communications director Amanda Carpenter posted a screen cap of a tweet Trump posted on January 6th at 6 p.m., shortly after authorities cleared the former president's supporters out of the United States Capitol building.

"These are the things and events that happened when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long," Trump wrote in the tweet. "Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

"Read this very carefully," Carpenter commented. "It's celebratory. It's all there. Essentially, yep, this is what happens when you don't re-elect me. He pushes the big election lie some more and wraps the mob in love. What more do we need to see here."

That is the worst tweet?

Ok. So, what is illegal about it? Where does he direct or even encourage violence?

If that is the worst you have, then impeachment is purely political.

Former President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial is scheduled to begin next week, and a former aide to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has uncovered the former president's most damning tweet about the insurrection Democrats are alleging he incited.

Writing on Twitter, former Cruz communications director Amanda Carpenter posted a screen cap of a tweet Trump posted on January 6th at 6 p.m., shortly after authorities cleared the former president's supporters out of the United States Capitol building.

"These are the things and events that happened when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long," Trump wrote in the tweet. "Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

"Read this very carefully," Carpenter commented. "It's celebratory. It's all there. Essentially, yep, this is what happens when you don't re-elect me. He pushes the big election lie some more and wraps the mob in love. What more do we need to see here."

That is the worst tweet?

Ok. So, what is illegal about it? Where does he direct or even encourage violence?

If that is the worst you have, then impeachment is purely political.

Put it alongside 8 weeks of the election was stolen and take your country back to his speech on the Ellipse..

He didn't tweet his pleasure until 6PM.

you have to be a dumbass HATE filled idiot to agree with an impeachment now
1. he's out of office!!!!!!!
2. it's wasting VALUABLE time and $$$$$$$
3. MANY politicians make speeches
4. DUH--impeachments are for SERIOUS crimes, not something you THINK MIGHT have been wrong .......

Trump was still president on Jan 6th.

Mac will never debate me ever.

He knows that I will beat his fucking ass because I am his intellectual superior.

Debate me you pussy.

Bok bok bok booooookkk!!!

Last edited:
Mac?

Here, mackie mackie mackie.....

Come make your case to me for why that statement by Trump is unprotected speech, you fucking pussy.

Come get your ass whipping.

I don't want to EVER hear your stupid ass utter the word "authoritarian" unless it is in reference to your free-speech hating AUTHORITARIAN ass.

you have to be a dumbass HATE filled idiot to agree with an impeachment now
1. he's out of office!!!!!!!
2. it's wasting VALUABLE time and $$$$$$$
3. MANY politicians make speeches
4. DUH--impeachments are for SERIOUS crimes, not something you THINK MIGHT have been wrong .......

Trump was still president on Jan 6th.
and???!!
and????
more HAHAHAHAHAHH from you

impeachments are for SERIOUS crimes, not something you THINK MIGHT have been wrong ....

Attacking the US Capitol is a SERIOUS Crime
and that means he's innocent-because he did not attack the Capitol or incite it
..it's just your hate filled OPINION---and this is proven because you people have said this shit since 2016

It was a TRUMPmob

View attachment 453793

Trump fed them lies, fired them up and sent them to the Capitol
Then he sat back and watched for hours and did nothing
Zero evidence from speech but a leftist hick like you can only parrot CNN
The whole world saw him do it. I saw it on BBC.
1. the Brits don't know shit about the US
2. yes, you saw something --just your OPINION only

1. -Rawstory--hahahahhahahahaha
2. you do see the word ''alleging''''???? it's right there
3. you people have cried wolf since 2016 on so much bullshit
4. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Read the tweet that Trump posted at 6 PM on Jan 6th.
"Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

ZOMG!!!

That's like when Schumer threatened SCOTUS!!

Trump watched the attack for hours and didn't tweet that tweet until 6 PM.
there was no need to tweet anything

impeachments are for SERIOUS crimes, not something you THINK MIGHT have been wrong ....

Attacking the US Capitol is a SERIOUS Crime
and that means he's innocent-because he did not attack the Capitol or incite it
..it's just your hate filled OPINION---and this is proven because you people have said this shit since 2016

It was a TRUMPmob

View attachment 453793

Trump fed them lies, fired them up and sent them to the Capitol
Then he sat back and watched for hours and did nothing
Zero evidence from speech but a leftist hick like you can only parrot CNN
The whole world saw him do it. I saw it on BBC.
1. the Brits don't know shit about the US
2. yes, you saw something --just your OPINION only
I saw him speaking, and the Brits know shit about the US.

Cultists deny they are members of a cult, so naturally, trump's Nazis cannot see how very manipulative statements from their wannabe führer/cult leader can be.

Cultists deny they are members of a cult, so naturally, trump's Nazis cannot see how very manipulative statements from their wannabe führer/cult leader can be.

It's people like you who side up to Biden wanting 'unity'
then you fall down when you start calling people names.

You don't have a fricken clue what a Nazi is or what they did to people in WW2.

My Grandmother knows.

So STFU until you know wtf you're posting about.

Forum List

Back