Celebrating the replacement of Whites in government while calling people bigots and racists ....

for taking a firm stand against illegal aliens...WTF?

"YAY...were a diverse group" decoded without spin really means "YAY...we're made up of fewer Whites"
The workings of the Leftist mind is down right perplexing...isn't it?
They told us for at least 3 decades that demographic changes in the US would render whites politically insignificant and cheered that demise.

When it didn't happen they started flooding the country with "refugees" and "asylees" from Africa and the ME.

When that didn't work they opened the flood gates on our southern border tripling the flow in just one year.

But if republicans say anything about it, "You're a racist xenophobe".

Mindbogglingly dishonest.

You don’t need to change her. Her core is what you fell in love with. But I bet you that elements in your lives and relationship changed throughout the years. Again that’s what life is… learning, growing, compromising, evolving.
Look dude, cut the bullshit, NOBODY believes you, you Leftists HATE America’s “core” and we know it.
You lefties hate that we conquered and colonized America, you lefties hate our founding principles rooted in biblical ideology, you lefties hate our Declaration Of Independence and Constitution, you lefties hate our “dark” history, you lefties hate that we are a capitalist nation built on individualism.
Other than the free shit and America’s foolish acceptance of abnormal degenerates there’s almost nothing you love about America.
You whackos always seem to forget you have a post history laid down here.

Look dude, cut the bullshit, NOBODY believes you, you Leftists HATE America’s “core” and we know it.
You lefties hate that we conquered and colonized America, you lefties hate our founding principles rooted in biblical ideology, you lefties hate our Declaration Of Independence and Constitution, you lefties hate our “dark” history, you lefties hate that we are a capitalist nation built on individualism.
Other than the free shit and America’s foolish acceptance of abnormal degenerates there’s almost nothing you love about America.
You whackos always seem to forget you have a post history laid down here.
What you like to call wokeness and racial cleansing and changing American out of hate… are exactly the things that abolished slavery, gave women the right to vote, committed to racial equality, and worked to provided equal opportunity for anybody in america to achieve the “American dream”… these are some of our greatest achievements, this is what our country is about. It has had deep flaws that have been rooted out as we progress towards a more perfect Union. Our constitution was built to evolve that way.

I know this is going over you head but it’s the truth and you are on the wrong side of history.

"YAY...were a diverse group" decoded without spin really means "YAY...we're made up of fewer Whites"

Let me get this straight. You want to retain rule by white people only as a cultural norm, and that's why you're not a white supremacist?

Let me get this straight. You want to retain rule by white people only as a cultural norm, and that's why you're not a white supremacist?
He only believes that because whites are smarter and responsible for success while darkies are dumb and poor and bring violence… it’s why he is a realist and not a white supremacist… haha

I want people who “rule” to be the most qualified.…skin color should not be a qualifier and nobody should celebrate that person X with skin color X won.
This isn’t complicated is it?

Now let me get something straight….you Lefties want to cheer and celebrate when a caucasian is replaced by a dark person and that’s why you’re not an anti white Leftist?

He only believes that because whites are smarter and responsible for success while darkies are dumb and poor and bring violence… it’s why he is a realist and not a white supremacist… haha

Yet conservatives are the ones that know blacks are capable of getting an ID, smart enough to use the internet and capable of getting a job. You’re the ones who think they can’t do any of those things.

Another prime example of leftism is standing on your head and telling the rest of the world it’s upside down.

Yet conservatives are the ones that know blacks are capable of getting an ID, smart enough to use the internet and capable of getting a job. You’re the ones who think they can’t do any of those things.

Another prime example of leftism is standing on your head and telling the rest of the world it’s upside down.
I’m a libtard in your eyes right?? Guess what… I think blacks are capable of getting an ID, using the internet and getting a job. I’d be willing to bet that the vast majority of liberal blacks would say the same. So what point do you think you’re making?!

Conservatives are bigots and racists because they lie about whites being ‘replaced’ in government.

Conservatives are bigots and racists because they promote racist replacement theory.

Conservatives are bigots and racists because of their unwarranted fear of immigrants, Americans of color, and gay and transgender Americans.

Conservatives are bigots and racists because they seek to disadvantage immigrants, Americans of color, and gay and transgender Americans through force of law.

Conservatives are bigots and racists because they lie about whites being ‘replaced’ in government.
“They lie” about what?
Your leftist as fuck president told us “I will only hire a black person with a vagina.”

Conservatives are bigots and racists because they promote racist replacement theory.
But Tucker clearly demonstrates…it is you Leftists who “promotes” replacement.

Conservatives are bigots and racists because of their unwarranted fear of immigrants, Americans of color, and gay and transgender Americans.
Conservatives like our right to sovereignty, we prefer to live among productive law abiding, decent, moral human beings….You Lefties hate standards and expectations…we get it.
Conservatives are bigots and racists because they seek to disadvantage immigrants, Americans of color, and gay and transgender Americans through force of law.
hahaha…you just can’t provide any evidence to support your paranoia?

It’s Huge Mistake to elect people who run thousands of lives when they cannot even control their own life.

What you like to call wokeness and racial cleansing and changing American out of hate… are exactly the things that abolished slavery, gave women the right to vote, committed to racial equality, and worked to provided equal opportunity for anybody in america to achieve the “American dream”… these are some of our greatest achievements, this is what our country is about. It has had deep flaws that have been rooted out as we progress towards a more perfect Union. Our constitution was built to evolve that way.

I know this is going over you head but it’s the truth and you are on the wrong side of history.
Paid

Are people actually believing this replacement stuff? C'mon really? I'm a white person btw
Is there any other logical reason for inviting in millions of desperate foreigners to burden Americans?
Why do they celebrate every time a Caucasian is replaced by a dark person?

I’m a libtard in your eyes right?? Guess what… I think blacks are capable of getting an ID, using the internet and getting a job. I’d be willing to bet that the vast majority of liberal blacks would say the same. So what point do you think you’re making?!

If I search your posts I’ll find you supporting voter ID?

Forum List

Back