Celebrating Robert E. Lee's Birthday Today Brings Out Southern Pride And Patriotism

No. Why would you get rid of welfare and hurt your own people?

Since black people collect welfare at 4 times the rate as everyone else, consider your reperations paid in full. In fact, I think you owe us something now. How many decades do you expect to be able to ride the gravy train? Its time for you guys to start earning your money.

You must be bad at math and have fundamentally flawed understanding of where welfare funds come from. Whites were the primary beneficiaries of welfare for decades. Even after Blacks were finally able to get welfare whites still were the largest demographic on welfare. Everyone pays into the tax system to fund welfare. Whites are the largest beneficiaries and its not even close. Time for you to start paying your own way. You have not one excuse. Your math is terrible. You owe. Pay up.

Wrong, black people use the largest percentage of it, despite the fact that they only make up 10% of the population. They arent paying their fair share.

Many communities in the South are considered pariah communities.

Take Vidor for instance.

Are you on LSD?

Naw, the Vidor businessmen were buncha louts. Took no trouble at all in taking their businesses.

Now some of the Vidor churches were A-OK. When Katrina came, twenty odd churches gathered together (all of them overwhelmingly white) with the Red Cross and state agencies, who warned them about liability issues. The church heads confabbed and told the other agencies that the did not know about "liability" but they did know "they were covered by the blood of Christ."

They opened three shelters, served almost 400 evacuees (almost all black), and did Christs' work the whole time.

Their commitment to God and His children probably kept Katrina from wiping them out when Rita hit the following month. Kamas, a den of vipers, was not so lucky.

Since black people collect welfare at 4 times the rate as everyone else, consider your reperations paid in full. In fact, I think you owe us something now. How many decades do you expect to be able to ride the gravy train? Its time for you guys to start earning your money.

You must be bad at math and have fundamentally flawed understanding of where welfare funds come from. Whites were the primary beneficiaries of welfare for decades. Even after Blacks were finally able to get welfare whites still were the largest demographic on welfare. Everyone pays into the tax system to fund welfare. Whites are the largest beneficiaries and its not even close. Time for you to start paying your own way. You have not one excuse. Your math is terrible. You owe. Pay up.

Wrong, black people use the largest percentage of it, despite the fact that they only make up 10% of the population. They arent paying their fair share.

You are dead wrong. Since the inception of welfare whites have taken the most money out of the system. Its not even close. This is despite having 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow to get a head start so they should not need it. Right now they make up 1 less % point than Blacks of the people on welfare. There should be no whites on welfare as they never were legally held back. Pay up.

Many communities in the South are considered pariah communities.

Take Vidor for instance.

Are you on LSD?

Naw, the Vidor businessmen were buncha louts. Took no trouble at all in taking their businesses.

Now some of the Vidor churches were A-OK. When Katrina came, twenty odd churches gathered together (all of them overwhelmingly white) with the Red Cross and state agencies, who warned them about liability issues. The church heads confabbed and told the other agencies that the did not know about "liability" but they did know "they were covered by the blood of Christ."

They opened three shelters, served almost 400 evacuees (almost all black), and did Christs' work the whole time.

Their commitment to God and His children probably kept Katrina from wiping them out when Rita hit the following month. Kamas, a den of vipers, was not so lucky.

Dude...please stop replying to the voices in your head. Are you ON heavy drugs, or are you OFF heavy drugs?

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

You are dead wrong. Since the inception of welfare whites have taken the most money out of the system. Its not even close. This is despite having 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow to get a head start so they should not need it. Right now they make up 1 less % point than Blacks of the people on welfare. There should be no whites on welfare as they never were legally held back. Pay up.

WRONG! Its 38.8% white, 39.8% black.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Last edited:
Are you on LSD?

Dude...please stop replying to the voices in your head. Are you ON heavy drugs, or are you OFF heavy drugs?

The point is very simple: you know nothing about East Texas.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic BrainWelfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Try reading my post again or are you brain damaged? Why are there whites on welfare after all this time?

Last edited:
In other words...you're lying, again and still. You do not want to be treated the same, you STILL want special rights.

Reparations are not special. You are not granting me anything. You are paying a debt. You can pay it one way or another. Totally up to you.

Horse shit. You just want another handout, we both know that, liar.

I've never received a handout. You need to back that immigrant loan while you are at it.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic BrainWelfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Try reading my post again or are you brain damanged?

He misunderstands that most Hispanics are counted as Caucasian, which unbalances the figures even more.

He misunderstands that most Hispanics are counted as Caucasian, which unbalances the figures even more.

That didn't even cross my mind but you are right. Odd they are counted separately when it comes to welfare. Wonder what purpose that serves?

Reparations are not special. You are not granting me anything. You are paying a debt. You can pay it one way or another. Totally up to you.

While we are paying debts from 150 years ago, when no one living today was alive, I want reparations too!

Not just that...this jackass wants "reparations" from someone who HAD NO ANCESTORS IN THE COUNTRY until slavery had been finished for more than TWENTY YEARS! (My first ancestor came to the US in 1887 or 1888.)

Tough. If you get to use white privilege then you are on the hook. You are now a white American citizen and incur the unpaid debt. Pay up.

Try reading my post again or are you brain damanged?

That didn't even cross my mind but you are right. Odd they are counted separately when it comes to welfare. Wonder what purpose that serves?

The far right wing nuts do whatever they do for reasons non-understandable to the mainstream public.

What a great day to be a southerner as we celebrate a great man in the name of Robert E. Lee. Today tens of millions of Americans are showing their southern pride and patriotism across America. Robert E. Lee was a true gentleman who loved his heritage as he fought for states rights.

leegeneral2.jpg

rebel-flag.jpg

Why are are you flying a flag that was not used until after the Civil War was over?

The topic is not focused primarily on the civil war but Robert E. Lee and southern pride and heritage. The flag meets the criteria.
Pride? Proud of a legacy of slavery and bigotry? Proud of treason and open rebellion against the constitution of the United States?

The best that can be said is that Robert E. Lee was a gentleman, a slave owner, a very good but not great general, who made a great error in character when he chose the South over the North.

What a great day to be a southerner as we celebrate a great man in the name of Robert E. Lee. Today tens of millions of Americans are showing their southern pride and patriotism across America. Robert E. Lee was a true gentleman who loved his heritage as he fought for states rights.

There are people in Maryland, descendants of soldiers who fought for the Confederacy, who agree with you. See http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDEVPqc

While we are paying debts from 150 years ago, when no one living today was alive, I want reparations too!

Not just that...this jackass wants "reparations" from someone who HAD NO ANCESTORS IN THE COUNTRY until slavery had been finished for more than TWENTY YEARS! (My first ancestor came to the US in 1887 or 1888.)

Of course, those you demand reparations are not logical.

And I thought the failed war on poverty, which transferred trillions of dollars, should have been enough....guess not...apparently nothing is enough.

There are people in Maryland, descendants of soldiers who fought for the Confederacy.....
I am very proud of my great and great great grandfather's service to their country.

I do not agree with slavery. Those were different times, though and for people now to go back and judge people of the old south by our current standards is just silly.
Moreover the north did very little to help the freed slaves and deserve a lot of the blame for their lack of upward mobility.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back