Celebrating Robert E. Lee's Birthday Today Brings Out Southern Pride And Patriotism

Debt? How did I accrue this debt, and why do you feel YOU are owed something from me?

You accrued this debt by being an American citizen. Why do you feel you are owed something?

The only thing im owed is the money I earn by performing a service for my employer. How about we pay every black person in the US $1000, but then we get rid of welfare? Would you agree to those terms?

No. Why would you get rid of welfare and hurt your own people?

In other words...you're lying, again and still. You do not want to be treated the same, you STILL want special rights.

Reparations are not special. You are not granting me anything. You are paying a debt. You can pay it one way or another. Totally up to you.

While we are paying debts from 150 years ago, when no one living today was alive, I want reparations too!

I have several ancestors who fought in the War of Northern Aggression, for the North. One died outside Atlanta, during Sherman's war crime, at the ripe old age of 19.

Lets see, if he had lived to life expectancy earning the average wage, and factoring in inflation, you owe me a lot of money. Pay up.

Look up the meaning of reparations. Your ancestors do not apply. They were in the military. Sounds like you skipped vocabulary in school.

You accrued this debt by being an American citizen. Why do you feel you are owed something?

The only thing im owed is the money I earn by performing a service for my employer. How about we pay every black person in the US $1000, but then we get rid of welfare? Would you agree to those terms?

Since black people collect welfare at 4 times the rate as everyone else, consider your reperations paid in full. In fact, I think you owe us something now. How many decades do you expect to be able to ride the gravy train? Its time for you guys to start earning your money.

We see Godboy, Jarlaxle, and Yurt running in all directions now that they have been outed.

You could not hurt the far right anymore if you had been Democratic plants.

Hmmmm?

Last edited:
Gen. Robert E. Lee exemplified the best of southern gentility and tradition.

He was a strong defender of the principles and intent of the U.S. Constitution.

And will go down in history as one of the greatest generals our country ever produced. .... :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsW5GHRR02k]Gods and Generals - An Offer Declined - YouTube[/ame]

And Yurt continues to lie.

Yurt said I admitted that I was a Democrat.

That's a lie. He can't give me a link where I ever admitted that. But I can link his lie to Jakestarkey's lies #177 (permalink) 12-24-2013, 04:57 PM jake finally admitted he is a democrat and that he voted for obama last election i'm proud of you jake

]Busted, YurtButtGroove. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-fl...-s-lies-5.html for he wrote at #705 in http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-fl...blican-18.html jake fake republican link up to just one lie of mine and i will leave the board

Yet caught in the lie, he does not leave the Board.

Yet he lies that he attacked me for defending the North and the West.

That is what Yurt does.

Let's see if he continues to troll this thread.

Last edited:

Since black people collect welfare at 4 times the rate as everyone else, consider your reperations paid in full. In fact, I think you owe us something now. How many decades do you expect to be able to ride the gravy train? Its time for you guys to start earning your money.

You must be bad at math and have fundamentally flawed understanding of where welfare funds come from. Whites were the primary beneficiaries of welfare for decades. Even after Blacks were finally able to get welfare whites still were the largest demographic on welfare. Everyone pays into the tax system to fund welfare. Whites are the largest beneficiaries and its not even close. Time for you to start paying your own way. You have not one excuse. Your math is terrible. You owe. Pay up.

Last edited:
And Yurt continues to lie.

Yurt said I admitted that I was a Democrat.

That's a lie. He can't give me a link where I ever admitted that. But I can link his lie to Jakestarkey's lies #177 (permalink) 12-24-2013, 04:57 PM jake finally admitted he is a democrat and that he voted for obama last election i'm proud of you jake

]Busted, YurtButtGroove. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-fl...-s-lies-5.html for he wrote at #705 in http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-fl...blican-18.html jake fake republican link up to just one lie of mine and i will leave the board

Yet caught in the lie, he does not leave the Board.

Yet he lies that he attacked me for defending the North and the West.

That is what Yurt does.

Let's see if he continues to troll this thread.

Yup.

still can't find the post huh jakey. still lying and oddly claiming i'm lying when you're the one making false claims.

:eusa_whistle:

jake could prove i'm a liar by simply citing the post where he alleges i attacked him for his support of the north and west.

yet

jake has never once cited the post. a fellow liberal, who dislikes me, thought it was my first post in this thread. but jake told us this morning that it was not that post.

so, we have a poster who doesn't like me, proving that jake doesn't back his claims up. poor jake.

still can't find the post huh jakey. still lying and oddly claiming i'm lying when you're the one making false claims.

jake could prove i'm a liar by simply citing the post where he alleges i attacked him for his support of the north and west.

yet

jake has never once cited the post. a fellow liberal, who dislikes me, thought it was my first post in this thread. but jake told us this morning that it was not that post.

so, we have a poster who doesn't like me, proving that jake doesn't back his claims up. poor jake.

yet

:lol: Show your butt hurt for the world to see, Yurt.

yet

:lol: Show your butt hurt for the world to see, Yurt.

show your lack of evidence jake. show us how you never back up your claims.

In other words...you're lying, again and still. You do not want to be treated the same, you STILL want special rights.

Reparations are not special. You are not granting me anything. You are paying a debt. You can pay it one way or another. Totally up to you.

While we are paying debts from 150 years ago, when no one living today was alive, I want reparations too!

Not just that...this jackass wants "reparations" from someone who HAD NO ANCESTORS IN THE COUNTRY until slavery had been finished for more than TWENTY YEARS! (My first ancestor came to the US in 1887 or 1888.)

Forum List

Back