Cease Fire in Syria to begin in 8 hours. A cease fire that was negotiated absent any US input.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Turkey, Russia & Syria give Obama Das boot and are able to agree on cease fire parameters.
Russia has also publicly stated that they hope the US will join the peace talks once Trump takes office. They say that the terrorists pose a greater threat to Syria than do the "rebels" and want to get beyond the hostilities in order to eliminate the terrorists.

This is the FIRST time I have heard any serious talk about taking on terrorist organizations in the area by Russian or Syrian officials.

Turkey, Russia & Syria give Obama Das boot and are able to agree on cease fire parameters.
Russia has also publicly stated that they hope the US will join the peace talks once Trump takes office. They say that the terrorists pose a greater threat to Syria than do the "rebels" and want to get beyond the hostilities in order to eliminate the terrorists.

This is the FIRST time I have heard any serious talk about taking on terrorist organizations in the area by Russian or Syrian officials.

It is a little like raising 2 boys, sometimes you just need to step back and let them work it out for themselves...;)

It is a little like raising 2 boys, sometimes you just need to step back and let them work it out for themselves...;)

The solution was to leave the toddler out of negotiations

• Banned

Your little boys kill all the people in your neighborhood?

Stupid analogy

Donald Trump:" We are going to have to STOP being the policemen of the world"

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Russia, China & Iran are deciding to shift proxies in order to goad Trump/the US into a war we cannot sustain economically (their actual goal). Chinese will probably take the lead role since they've intuited that Trump has the biggest beef with them.

It's like watching the board game "Risk" play out in front of your eyes. Anyone ever used to play that game? When you take your emotions and your loyalties out of the equation, you imagine the moves your ruthless opponents might make...or what you would do if you were in their shoes with the same objectives and goals in mind. It's not that hard to do.

No more reason to stir up the ME. Trump doesn't have any real emotional buttons there. But he does in China...Watch as the "CHI-NAH" buttons start to get pushed now that they're deactivating the ones in the ME..

Donald Trump:" We are going to have to STOP being the policemen of the world"

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Lol, another "gotcha?"
Fact is, they didn't want Obama in negotiations. Considering his intelligence and decisions, it was probably the right decision. Not to mention he broke the last cease fire and killed 60 Syrian soldiers "by accident" just like he accidently dropped weapon caches to ISIS a couple times "by accident."

obama and Kerry have been left out because isis has no place at that table.
McCain and Graham too. The neocons demanded we support the "moderate Assad opposition." I'm not sure one really existed, but if it did, ISIS killed it.

Democracy doesn't seem to work very well over there. Obama started out thinking democracy would break out, as did W. Later on he settled for not getting US soldiers blown up. We'd have been better off keeping Kadaffi and Assad.

The fact that Kerry and Douchebag weren't involved is probably the reason for the cease fire.

Who knew??

So they and the rebels are going to stop fighting, and everyone is going to turn on the terrorists? How will that work? Will we still be out there determining who to bomb without any coordination with Russia or Turkey?
This all sounds very confusing to me.

The reason the US was left out wasn't because of this or that name or personality. It was left out because of strategy. Russia wants itself to look "the peacekeeper" when in fact it was the one instigating the whole thing in the first place like a red cape in a bull fight; trying to get the US bull to charge. Seeing our new leader doesn't have any emotional buttons in that region, Russia, wily & smart, "official presides over peace" (in a conflict it stirred up on purpose); seeing no more use for that conflict. We will now see the baiting done by another country that does push Trump's buttons.

You can set your watch by it.

Forum List

Back