Hamas to NYT: We Want a Unending, Totalizing War With Israel That Draws All The Arab Nations In and Sets the World On Fire

Jewish nationalism is no better.

Those who support "Free Palestine", support Hamas and all that goes with that:
  • Homosexuality outlawed and punishable by death
  • “Honor” killings of women and children
  • Female genital mutilation
  • Women cannot vote, own property, or appear in public alone without a man's permission
  • Arranged marriages
  • Religious police (aka "beard police") enforcing sharia law
  • Child marriage
  • State imposed religion

And? Getting the big nations in the world to kill each other is Hamas goal. Goading us into WWIII. But the militaries in the Middle East are no match for us. Why you prod the dragon.
Always make sense to clear out trash before it stinks and spreads disease ,
The US would be quickly defeated and the world’s biggest terrorist nation nullified . Naturally Americans would whine and wail at being treated as they treat others .

A bit too late for Crocodile tears .

Those who support "Free Palestine", support Hamas and all that goes with that:
  • Women cannot vote, own property, or appear in public alone without a man's permission
  • Arranged marriages
  • Child marriage
  • State imposed religion

You're about 50 years behind the times. Many Palestinians are Christians. The West Bank used to be very peaceful. I've been several times. My driver was usually Muslim and the guide was Christian.

Exactly~ ^

Those are not freedom fighters.....they are Freedom Rapists and Freedom Butchers!

That's not Palestinians... That's ISIS.

Don't you know right from wrong? Quit making excuses for ethnic cleansing and theft. Israel is no less savage than Hamas.

Palestinian Christians don't live in Gaza and are not governed by Hamas.

Gaza is occupied just like the West Bank.

Lots of Christians live in the West Bank which is lawless. They have no rights. You would be ashamed if you were a moral, decent people.

Gaza is occupied just like the West Bank.

Lots of Christians live in the West Bank which is lawless. They have no rights. You would be ashamed if you were a moral, decent people.

You're in no position to judge anyone's morals when you support this:
  • Arranged marriages
  • Child marriage
  • State imposed religion

You're in no position to judge anyone's morals when you support this:
  • Arranged marriages
  • Child marriage
  • State imposed religion

Israel has occupied the West Bank for 50 years.

Always make sense to clear out trash before it stinks and spreads disease ,
The US would be quickly defeated and the world’s biggest terrorist nation nullified . Naturally Americans would whine and wail at being treated as they treat others .

A bit too late for Crocodile tears .
Anyone who comes after us in full War will regret the day they were born. Even in nukes they will die with us.

The middle east are the trash. Worship a man who did 9 year olds

So it all seems to appear a religious war now

Muzzies Vs Joos

That's the veneer we're being sold

I really can't think up a more retarded excuse for war
View attachment 864805
~S~
War is always retarded. It needs to be condemned wherever it occurs, but alas I’m dreaming.

Just too much money and power obtained by the ruling elite from war.

War is always retarded. It needs to be condemned wherever it occurs, but alas I’m dreaming.

Just too much money and power obtained by the ruling elite from war.

"I am the only one who will prevent a Palestinian state in Gaza and [the West Bank] after the war,” the Kan public broadcaster quotes Netanyahu as having told the lawmakers.

The stance clashes directly with the policy of the Biden administration, which has sought to revive talk of a two-state solution in order to maintain the support of the Arab world, as he continues to offer full-throttled backing of Israel.

Forum List

Back