CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

Right, the CDC did not flip flop. It was aaalll a conspiracy. They’ve always said you must wear masks even when vaccinated.

Okay quick question. To which I’ve asked many times to many members of the church of fauci and have never received an answer. Still waiting to hear it from Colfax.

Why insist that those who have already recovered from COVID take the vaccine.
Thagt is actually an easy question. Maybe you just were not trying to hear the answer

The research, published in Science, shows hybrid immunity is far more powerful than protection from infection or vaccination alone.

Studies show people with natural immunity from an infection can be more susceptible to certain variants than people who are vaccinated, particularly to variants of concern like Gamma from Brazil or Beta from South Africa.

If you actually believe the things you said here do you have much bigger problems.
Read more, Type less moron. Unlike you, I source my assertions AND the links work. We are aware of who has problems here--you should look in the mirror.

A couple of months ago Fauci was on tv talking about how effective the vaccines were. He still wants to claim that. With the caveat that, oh yeah, you’ll have to wear masks even with the vaccine. Last week we had Biden telling us in a press conference that the vaccine will protect us from infection. Huh, well that didn’t last long.

What’s going on with the vaccine? Well, let me take you back to Biden’s COVID czar, Dr Micheal Olsterholm, on Joe Rogans podcast in March of 2020, before lockdowns. When Joe asked if we could develop a vaccine against COVID, Olsterholm responded in the negative stating that (paraphrase) by the time we create, test, and distribute a vaccine, we will be worried about COVID 2021, not COVID-19. Biden’s own COVID czar.

The numbers for this vaccine are abysmal. Israel, among the top 3 in vaccination rates in the world...huh, our state department has issued a travel advisory because cases are exploding in Israel. UK numbers are awful as well, also leading the world in vaccinations. Sweden, those barbarians that never locked down and rarely masked, whose vaccination rate is abysmal at 30%, a country of 10 million...they haven’t had a COVID death in a couple of weeks.

Here’s an excercise, try to look up the numbers on breakthrough infections youself, see how difficult it is to find that information. You’ll get “breakthroughs happen, but it’s rare and symptoms are mild”...you won’t get raw numbers though. Here’s the hoops I had to jump through to get just a little bit of an idea on the efficacy of these vaccines in Massachusetts, #2 overall in the US as far as vaccination rate over 60%.

I found this article
Subtracted the new breakthrough total from the last weeks listed in the article. Gave me 716 breakthroughs for the week 7/17. Then went onto the state website here
To to find new cases total for the week of 7/17, at 1472 (if I remember correctly you can check my math), which gave me a breakthrough infection rate of 48% out of all new cases. Mind you the alpha strain (the strain this vaccine supposedly is effective against) is still in circulation.
If you’re siting at your house after a year of hanging on to every word from the CDC and Fauxxi you’re a fucking moron.

Every year

Every year how many people get the flu vaccine depending on which strain of the flu hits us the vaccine is either very effective or not very effective. The efficacy varies greatly. Covid keeps mutating, the efficacy of the vaccine keeps changing. They still work, but not as well because the virus is getting stronger.
A. The flu vaccine rarely works. Very rarely. It’s been a big pharma con for a while. It’s damn near impossible to correctly guess the strains (that also quickly mutate) that take over a year out in a totally different region of the world. But ya know I’ve kept my mouth shut about because I wanted big pharma to have the financial freedom to take a risk on very much needed drugs. That benefit of the doubt for them is now lost forever in my book.

B. No, they do not still work as a prophylactic. Look at my Massachusetts data. Look at the Israel data. Look at how they’ve pivoted to “it’s a therapeutic”. Yeah that’s a cute line considering the amount of people with natural immunity (that actually protects against the delta) and the severely weak nature of the delta and how most people won’t have severe symptoms. They’re telling you not to believe your lying eyes. It’s getting absurd the amount of mental hoops y’all have to jump through to continue to demand everyone get your clot shot.

Read more, Type less moron. Unlike you, I source my assertions AND the links work. We are aware of who has problems here--you should look in the mirror.
Worked fine for me

Studies show people with natural immunity from an infection can be more susceptible to certain variants than people who are vaccinated, particularly to variants of concern like Gamma from Brazil or Beta from South Africa.

In Brazil, one study found the effectiveness of natural immunity against the Gamma variant dropped from about 90 percent to about 60 percent. Early research on the Delta variant discovered in India shows it is similarly elusive to natural immunity, although mRNA vaccines remain highly effective against it.

However, once someone with natural immunity gets vaccinated, the research in Science found they generate about 100 times more antibodies to the Beta variant than people with natural immunity alone, and about 25 times more antibodies than vaccination alone.

A. The flu vaccine rarely works. Very rarely. It’s been a big pharma con for a while. It’s damn near impossible to correctly guess the strains (that also quickly mutate) that take over a year out in a totally different region of the world. But ya know I’ve kept my mouth shut about because I wanted big pharma to have the financial freedom to take a risk on very much needed drugs. That benefit of the doubt for them is now lost forever in my book.

B. No, they do not still work as a prophylactic. Look at my Massachusetts data. Look at the Israel data. Look at how they’ve pivoted to “it’s a therapeutic”. Yeah that’s a cute line considering the amount of people with natural immunity (that actually protects against the delta) and the severely weak nature of the delta and how most people won’t have severe symptoms. They’re telling you not to believe your lying eyes. It’s getting absurd the amount of mental hoops y’all have to jump through to continue to demand everyone get your clot shot.
Count the reports that mentioned actual mutations of the variants. Very few. An engineered dumbing-down by the dem-owned media but also world media Otherwise, the prisoners would know that BioNTech referenced position 477, a highly flexible region, as relevant regarding future vaccine design (Feb 2021). This includes forthcoming boosters. Will it jump from deer into humans the way it did with Danish and Dutch minks.

Worked fine for me

In Brazil, one study found the effectiveness of natural immunity against the Gamma variant dropped from about 90 percent to about 60 percent. Early research on the Delta variant discovered in India shows it is similarly elusive to natural immunity, although mRNA vaccines remain highly effective against it.

However, once someone with natural immunity gets vaccinated, the research in Science found they generate about 100 times more antibodies to the Beta variant than people with natural immunity alone, and about 25 times more antibodies than vaccination alone.
That’s why the fentanyl phenomenon happens at position 417: the Gamma and Beta are the pivot between SARS-CoV-2 mutation K417N and K417T. But the virus’s flexibility was originally published at the CDC page as K417N/T, which they changed. The hydrophobic threonine (T) causes increased fentanyl potency at the asparagine (N)position 230 of the mu-opioid receptor.

As Wiki’s Variants page states, ‘Rules require that specific mutations in S gene be present for each variant (P681R for Delta, K417N for Beta, and K417T for Gamma).’

A couple of months ago Fauci was on tv talking about how effective the vaccines were. He still wants to claim that. With the caveat that, oh yeah, you’ll have to wear masks even with the vaccine. Last week we had Biden telling us in a press conference that the vaccine will protect us from infection. Huh, well that didn’t last long.

What’s going on with the vaccine? Well, let me take you back to Biden’s COVID czar, Dr Micheal Olsterholm, on Joe Rogans podcast in March of 2020, before lockdowns. When Joe asked if we could develop a vaccine against COVID, Olsterholm responded in the negative stating that (paraphrase) by the time we create, test, and distribute a vaccine, we will be worried about COVID 2021, not COVID-19. Biden’s own COVID czar.

The numbers for this vaccine are abysmal. Israel, among the top 3 in vaccination rates in the world...huh, our state department has issued a travel advisory because cases are exploding in Israel. UK numbers are awful as well, also leading the world in vaccinations. Sweden, those barbarians that never locked down and rarely masked, whose vaccination rate is abysmal at 30%, a country of 10 million...they haven’t had a COVID death in a couple of weeks.

Here’s an excercise, try to look up the numbers on breakthrough infections youself, see how difficult it is to find that information. You’ll get “breakthroughs happen, but it’s rare and symptoms are mild”...you won’t get raw numbers though. Here’s the hoops I had to jump through to get just a little bit of an idea on the efficacy of these vaccines in Massachusetts, #2 overall in the US as far as vaccination rate over 60%.

I found this article
Subtracted the new breakthrough total from the last weeks listed in the article. Gave me 716 breakthroughs for the week 7/17. Then went onto the state website here
To to find new cases total for the week of 7/17, at 1472 (if I remember correctly you can check my math), which gave me a breakthrough infection rate of 48% out of all new cases. Mind you the alpha strain (the strain this vaccine supposedly is effective against) is still in circulation.
Immediately you reveal that you do not understand what is going on. Fauci says wear a mask, and you think that means the vaccine doesn't work? No... it means that misguided Trumpoid fringe losers are refusing vaccionation, are spreading the Delta variant, and this can be spread by vaccinated people, though we will rarely come down with the illness. CHILDREN have not yet been vaccinated, and those are whom you are now endangering, you colossal pompous fool, with your crybaby nonsense.

Count the reports that mentioned actual mutations of the variants. Very few. An engineered dumbing-down by the dem-owned media but also world media Otherwise, the prisoners would know that BioNTech referenced position 477, a highly flexible region, as relevant regarding future vaccine design (Feb 2021). This includes forthcoming boosters. Will it jump from deer into humans the way it did with Danish and Dutch minks.
Don't anyone be fooled into thinking this disjointed word salad is reflecting any real science or real objections to the virus.

The more cases there are, the more likely new variants will appear. A big duh if you attempt to discuss epidemiology and don't even know that SIMPLE fact. Each locus is different, but mutations at any one point occur at a fixed rate.

I'll stop there, because I know your alma mater, Faux News, never gave you this information.

It's all about control.
Leftists thrive on control.
Conservatives thrive on freedom.
The lines are clearly drawn.
Democrats are basically Nazi's.
Yesterday, I seen a lady driving in her car, by herself, with her mask on.
This is how stupid the people in this country have become. It's a fukin clown show.
You think you have the freedom to endanger the lives of others with your irresponsible behavior.

You are wrong. No such "freedom" exists.

Don't anyone be fooled into thinking this disjointed word salad is reflecting any real science or real objections to the virus.

The more cases there are, the more likely new variants will appear. A big duh if you attempt to discuss epidemiology and don't even know that SIMPLE fact. Each locus is different, but mutations at any one point occur at a fixed rate.

I'll stop there, because I know your alma mater, Faux News, never gave you this information.
You’re not educated enough to prove to the readers that you can read and understand science, though it is apparently in your mother tongue. A pop-quiz would prove a few things about the scientific facts we are posting here, with citations, meaning that you are attacking peer reviewed authors. Good Luck.

You’re not educated enough to prove to the readers that you can read and understand science, though it is apparently in your mother tongue. A pop-quiz would prove a few things about the scientific facts we are posting here, with citations, meaning that you are attacking peer reviewed authors. Good Luck.
Dude you got "word salad" down pat.

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullshit...eh?

In fact they do, and your propagandizing of such pernicious and blatantly incorrect information regarding a national health issue is about as irresponsible as it gets.

What the hell is wrong with you?
What the hell is wrong with you? Reports have been coming out of the CDC daily that tell you about the failures of the vaccines, breakthroughs, blood clots, myocarditis, delta variants defeating the vaccines, asymptomatic spread among the vaccinated and on and on and on. Just put on your 485 masks and STFU.

Fauci Masks copy.jpg

So the P.1 Brazil-Japan variant (Gamma)could also substitute asparagine, a somewhat promiscuous substitution also found in the Memphis ‘98 strain of influenza,

Thagt is actually an easy question. Maybe you just were not trying to hear the answer

Oh, thank you very much for stepping on that landmine. “tHe LaDy On Tv SaId HyBwId NaMuNiTy GoOd”.

Alright time for an immunity and vaccines lesson for dummies.

Vaccines use your immune system to help recognize the pathogen when it enters the body. Think of vaccines like the wanted posters in the old west, to tell the town ahead what the bank robber looks like before they get into town. Now vaccines just use weakened versions of the virus. Sort of like in real life with wanted posters, these weakened virus don’t do a perfect job of capturing the likeness of the virus. But for most vaccines it’s good enough. Natural immunity on the other hand, because it is presented the whole real virus, not only captures a great picture of the face but also gets a height and weight description, hair color, hair style, eye color, voice, clothes, etc.These mRNA vaccines on the other hand only present our immune system with the spike protein of the virus. Basically it’s like a wanted poster with just the nose. We’re basically telling the virus, as long as you don’t look like this nose, we won’t recognize you. Eventually the virus mutates to change its nose. Vs natural immunity where the virus needs a very extreme makeover to avoid detection.

So, explain to me how hybrid immunity is somehow better when natural immunity is not only presented the spike protein, but also all other antigens present in the virus?

Immediately you reveal that you do not understand what is going on. Fauci says wear a mask, and you think that means the vaccine doesn't work? No... it means that misguided Trumpoid fringe losers are refusing vaccionation, are spreading the Delta variant, and this can be spread by vaccinated people, though we will rarely come down with the illness. CHILDREN have not yet been vaccinated, and those are whom you are now endangering, you colossal pompous fool, with your crybaby nonsense.
The fauci magic science does work. That vaccine isn’t working only because plebes who didn’t get it are spreading it to those who did. This is getting good. It’s almost as good as “we don’t know how long natural immunity last since the antibodies vanish, so get your vaccine”.

Forum List

Back