CDC Study, Most People Infected With COVID During Massachusetts Outbreak Were Vaccinated, 74 Percent of Outbreak Within Vaccinated Population

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
The Last Refuge

CDC Study, Most People Infected With COVID During Massachusetts Outbreak Were Vaccinated, 74 Percent of Outbreak Within Vaccinated Population

July 30, 2021 | Sundance

Excerpt:

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) released their investigative findings of a recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Massachusetts. [Press Release Here] According to their study, 74% of those infected during the regional outbreak were previously vaccinated.

LINK

======

Will leftists stop lying now?
The g'ment of the USA/states has been lacking in credibility for quite some time. A possible cure would be for the American constituency to vote into office constitutionally based "independent" candidates that are not affiliated with the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). I have no other suggestions @ this time.

So much for the BS that only unvaccinated are getting infected.

I really think libturds are very susceptible to this virus. In the beginning it hit Blue States bad. Continues with libturd populations

They have such filthy dirty habits, it makes sense.

Summary to me. Every conserv lost in this virus is a tragedy, any libturd loss is carbon reduction for a greener Earth. A good thing to meet AOCs expectations

When the vaccine was coming out last year, it knew already that it would not prevent infection (rate from 70% to 95%). However, it would prevent you from dying from covid. I don't understand the MSM. They never mentioned this.

The Last Refuge

July 30, 2021 | Sundance

Excerpt:

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) released their investigative findings of a recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Massachusetts. [Press Release Here] According to their study, 74% of those infected during the regional outbreak were previously vaccinated.

LINK

======

Will leftists stop lying now?
I haven’t found the CDC study on that. I have found other sites of misinformation that shows partial truths or skewed numbers.

White House frustrated with 'hyperbolic' and 'irresponsible' Delta variant coverage

bg072621dAPC20210724054507.jpg

May as well....the vaccine doesn't work
It is disappointing to read that such a large percentage of that Provincetown group were fully vaccinated. The stats are the same in the Israeli study. This is why America is panicking this week --- because people are not damn fools. So the Delta mutation is three times as contagious, from R2.5 to R8, same as chickenpox and there is no higher in existence currently, I just read, except measles (R17). No one can escape R8, and no one has. I remember when everyone expected to catch all those diseases: chickenpox, mumps, measles, whooping cough. And everyone did.

So the mutation worked to become more transmissible and also to escape the vaccine --------- if the two studies are correct about the percentages, isn't that clear? I know the government lie-tellers are trying to backtrack that now, but if 74% in both studies who caught COVID were vaccinated, I'd say the Delta variant did escape the vaccine! Anybody got another plausible explanation for that?

I'll buy that being vaccinated lessens severity of the illness, as they are saying in a last-ditch attempt to get us to vaccinate, at least till I hear that too is a lie.

New Topics

Forum List

Back