CDC said 6207 deaths from Covid vax 6/30/21 in US

SweetSue92

Ask this dumbfuck what hit the Pentagon....

This is what you're becoming shit brains.

What hit the pentagon, according to the official version, came in at 600 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground.

Think that was a 757?

Check 757 blueprint and see for yourself how much lower the engines are than the nose....

The official version is that the 757's engines were IN THE GROUND on approach....

And the it smashed right through steel reinforced concrete and blew up inside.... But the wings did not fit in the entry hole, and were not outside on the ground.....

Go to dailymotion.com

Search for 911 pentagon

And watch the CRUISE MISSILE yourself....

What hit the pentagon, according to the official version, came in at 600 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground.

Think that was a 757?

Check 757 blueprint and see for yourself how much lower the engines are than the nose....

The official version is that the 757's engines were IN THE GROUND on approach....

And the it smashed right through steel reinforced concrete and blew up inside.... But the wings did not fit in the entry hole, and were not outside on the ground.....

Go to dailymotion.com

Search for 911 pentagon

And watch the CRUISE MISSILE yourself....

This is your future SweetSue92 . Enjoy.

So you’re telling me that COVID conspiracy theorists are also 9/11 conspiracy theorists?

I’m shocked.

I own a lot of space in your head, sweetheart.
Candycorn out in the great outdoors.
FB_IMG_1626957922354.jpg

Listening to Fauci, her hero!

The Covid vax death total is being censored and subjected to " left wing science" aka fudging data....

CDC admitted it took down a 12k number this week, obviously because it did not fit with the narrative.

Is Covid vax really deep state Zionism offing trump supporters?

We need a breakdown of the deaths by party affiliation.

Covid fraud - not just about election fraud, but also mass murder

Why do I keep coming back to this place.

Because as a taxpayer funded homo with no regard for truth and no patriotism to america, your "job" is to shout down truth here...

Did you join oath keepers under false pretenses?

Because as a taxpayer funded homo with no regard for truth and no patriotism to america, your "job" is to shout down truth here...

Did you join oath keepers under false pretenses?

This isn't debate, this is just a few morons on the right taking control of any serious discussions. Nice job mods, look what you've done to the place.

This isn't debate, this is just a few morons on the right taking control of any serious discussions. Nice job mods, look what you've done to the place.

You are exhibit A of why Covid vax deaths need to be checked for party affiliation.....

You are exhibit A of why Covid vax deaths need to be checked for party affiliation.....

You ramble on from one meaningless statement to the next. I also see you're about as unpopular as BL is to many on the right which gives me hope.

You ramble on from one meaningless statement to the next. I also see you're about as unpopular as BL is to many on the right which gives me hope.

Lol

Translation - HHJJ and the Zionist left, including homos, are very

VERY OPPOSED

To checking Covid vax deaths by party affiliation.....

He needs to understand that the courts are part of the fraud, just like rand Paul asking DOJ to look at fauXI will do nothing.

I will cheer when the first treasonous Covid liar is OFFED!

Try it again with the spring flu aka the "delta variant" - you lie about death and the cause. You fooled America once. Not twice...
I'd bet they make a strong attempt at doing it again this November. If they manage to corrupt this election as well, that's the END of peace in America.

The link

Amazing how this is totally censored by the media, including fox.

That number is likely lower than the real death total, given the pro vax Zionist left... And media bias.

Gee, doc, my brother got vaxed and then he died.

Where did he die?

In his recliner.

Doubt the vax did that. He likely died from blood flow issues.

Ok, doc, if you say so....

So we have CDC saying 94% of Covid deaths are not from Covid.

We have "fully vaxed" democrats testing positive.

And we have the media and the pols all ignoring/censoring the truth of Covid vax deaths.

Why should we get the vax?

1. It does not immunize you if you believe the test
2. It has murdered over 6k Americans and counting.

Great, if Geraldo says so....

Problem here is you have to know what you're reading.

Firstly, I'm reading the page you posted and I can't actually see the number 6,207 written anywhere.

Secondly, they get reports when someone dies after having the jab, no matter what they died from. They could have got hit by a bus. It'll get reported.

Forum List

Back