CDC said 6207 deaths from Covid vax 6/30/21 in US

Then you must be a zionist according to EMH . Just so you know, he's the type of shit bucket you're aligning yourself with....if I were you I'd take a hard look at who else thinks the vaccines don't work and wonder why I'm standing with them.

I know why you're standing with them.

You're an idiot. As dumb as a box of rocks. You don't read your own source--the one that says the vaccine is well over 99% effective in preventing deaths from covid 19.

I don't care who I "align" with because I'm not a sheep. Really. That's first.

Secondly, remember the vaccines were supposed to be "100% effective against hospitalization and death" and they are anything but.

Keep repeating how dumb I am, maybe you'll believe it. You sound like a jealous and spiteful little girl, to be honest. More pity you.

Then you must be a zionist according to EMH . Just so you know, he's the type of shit bucket you're aligning yourself with....if I were you I'd take a hard look at who else thinks the vaccines don't work and wonder why I'm standing with them.

I know why you're standing with them.

You're an idiot. As dumb as a box of rocks. You don't read your own source--the one that says the vaccine is well over 99% effective in preventing deaths from covid 19.

Covid itself was 99% effective at preventing Covid deaths. That truth came from the first cruise ship....

2500 on board, 35 develop symptoms, one over 70 dies.

You still do not have it. Covid left the US last May. They simply called the normal fall flu "Covid" to justify absentee ballots.

Fall flu diagnosed at 3% of normal, because 97% were lied to and told they had Covid.

Flu kills 50-70k per year. Covid killed 30k Americans last year and has not existed since last May.

Dealt variant = spring flu

It has been a total fraud the whole time, which is why those pushing it are caught over and over not masking or distancing.

They know.

What was in the shot we saw traitor Joe get?

Likely WATER.

Viral interference.

Our gov is full of incompetent hacks. Truth. Too many of our citizens are scared sheeple who will believe anything and do anything if Big Daddy Govco says so. Truth.

Covid 19 is also a real virus. Truth.

More from the source:

That death toll reflects 1.78% of the 4,450 confirmed breakthrough cases and 0.0019% of the 4,195,844 people fully vaccinated as of July 10.

Put another way...the effectiveness of the vaccine is well over 99% in preventing death; pretty much what the vaccine companies said it would be.

"Fully vaccinated" = Texas democrats who just tested positive again

Great vaccine, it fails to VACCINATE.....

Why do we need more than one shot?

Anyone ever been vaccinated for other things? It is always ONE shot and you are vaccinated....

Not with Covid. You need multiple shots, and if you get them, they still tell you that you tested positive....

From the CDC link:

FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.
quite the double standard Crep

~S~

Viral interference.

Our gov is full of incompetent hacks. Truth. Too many of our citizens are scared sheeple who will believe anything and do anything if Big Daddy Govco says so. Truth.

Covid 19 is also a real virus. Truth.

Covid 19 was a real flu virus that came and went last spring.... Just like all other real viruses...

Everyone in America was exposed to Covid by mid April last year. Everyone....

Kinda like the "experts" who swear no planes hit the towers despite tons of debris from aircraft.

It takes a special kind of idiot to believe the bullshit you produce. You and SweetSue92 are just that special.

I couldn't imagine what type of offspring you'd produce...it would probably be a potato.

Nice try, Mossad witch.

The one and only plane used on 911 was the 767 cargo version we all saw hit the south tower.

Nobody claims "no planes" except fraud liars your employer plants here...

911 emboldened Zionist traitors. They found out that Americans at large are mostly science invalids who never think and just parrot.

I don't care who I "align" with because I'm not a sheep. Really. That's first.

Secondly, remember the vaccines were supposed to be "100% effective against hospitalization and death" and they are anything but.

Keep repeating how dumb I am, maybe you'll believe it. You sound like a jealous and spiteful little girl, to be honest. More pity you.

Quote where you heard that they were supposed to be 100% effective against hospitalization and death.

pfizer.JPG
moderna.JPG
j and j.JPG

Where did you hear it was 100% you idiot?

"Fully vaccinated" = Texas democrats who just tested positive again

Great vaccine, it fails to VACCINATE.....

Why do we need more than one shot?

Anyone ever been vaccinated for other things? It is always ONE shot and you are vaccinated....

Not with Covid. You need multiple shots, and if you get them, they still tell you that you tested positive....

Again...are you really of the belief that a vaccine prevents you from contracting the virus? Wow...you're dumber than I thought.

Nice try, Mossad witch.

The one and only plane used on 911 was the 767 cargo version we all saw hit the south tower.

Nobody claims "no planes" except fraud liars your employer plants here...

911 emboldened Zionist traitors. They found out that Americans at large are mostly science invalids who never think and just parrot.
SweetSue92

Ask this dumbfuck what hit the Pentagon....

This is what you're becoming shit brains.

The link

Amazing how this is totally censored by the media, including fox.

That number is likely lower than the real death total, given the pro vax Zionist left... And media bias.

Gee, doc, my brother got vaxed and then he died.

Where did he die?

In his recliner.

Doubt the vax did that. He likely died from blood flow issues.

Ok, doc, if you say so....

So we have CDC saying 94% of Covid deaths are not from Covid.

We have "fully vaxed" democrats testing positive.

And we have the media and the pols all ignoring/censoring the truth of Covid vax deaths.

Why should we get the vax?

1. It does not immunize you if you believe the test
2. It has murdered over 6k Americans and counting.

Great, if Geraldo says so....

This is not a secret but alarming anyway.
It is well within what was expected.
What should be noticed is th e deaths occurred amongst those who had taken the jab. It does not say as a result of it.
This reminds me of when death was quote common there were millions of republicans suggesting it was just another flu. Clearly, it is not.
So, you cannot assume those 6200 deaths were from the vaccine as they could have been from "your" self assessed common flu.
You can't have it both ways comrade.

Quote where you heard that they were supposed to be 100% effective against hospitalization and death.

View attachment 515772View attachment 515773View attachment 515774

Where did you hear it was 100% you idiot?

Through the clinical trials, which the Vaccine Church foolishly touted over and over and over. Note: I said FOOLISHLY, because they used it as a bludgeoning tool to beat us over the head with. 100% effective against hospitalization and death!

Utterly foolish

You still do not have it. Covid left the US last May. They simply called the normal fall flu "Covid" to justify absentee ballots.

Fall flu diagnosed at 3% of normal, because 97% were lied to and told they had Covid.

Flu kills 50-70k per year. Covid killed 30k Americans last year and has not existed since last May.

Dealt variant = spring flu

It has been a total fraud the whole time, which is why those pushing it are caught over and over not masking or distancing.

They know.

What was in the shot we saw traitor Joe get?

Likely WATER.
The fact is you just don't know.

Through the clinical trials, which the Vaccine Church foolishly touted over and over and over. Note: I said FOOLISHLY, because they used it as a bludgeoning tool to beat us over the head with. 100% effective against hospitalization and death!

Utterly foolish

Vaccine church? Really?

At no point does your link say that it was 100% effective against hospitalization and death.

You're just imaging things you dumb piece of shit.

They were in the Pfizer press release I linked, and I read it everywhere. Hello
You didn't read it in the link you provided...the words "death" and "hospitalization" appear nowhere in what you cited.

The CDC links are as follows:

j and j.JPG
pfizer.JPG
moderna.JPG

What you're reading in your link and either are too idiotic to understand or purposefully misinterpreting is that in some control groups, nobody got sick (hence the 100% number you are seeing but not understanding what it means) and In other groups, a very small percentage got sick after being vaccinated.

Where you got "hospitalization and death" is out of thin air.

Really...you're as dumb as a box of rocks. Even your own links prove this.

wow.

You didn't read it in the link you provided...the words "death" and "hospitalization" appear nowhere in what you cited.

View attachment 515779View attachment 515780View attachment 515781

What you're reading in your link and either are too idiotic to understand or purposefully misinterpreting is that in some control groups, nobody got sick (hence the 100% number you are seeing but not understanding what it means) and In other groups, a very small percentage got sick after being vaccinated.

wow.

I am telling you how this press release was interpreted by your people when the Vaccine Church got ahold of it. I'm not saying it was a smart interpretation.

View attachment 515779View attachment 515780View attachment 515781

wow.

Here's one with a headline:

Forum List

Back