CDC Recommends Masturbation 6 Feet Apart, Sex With Clothes On, Virtual Sex To Reduce Risk Of Monkeypox

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Why six feet? is that in case either side can hit the ceiling with their jizz?

Check, check & check. I'm safe
I go the extra mile too

1659823562569.png

I hear refraining from pooh packing reduces the risks greatly as well

The question is, will Pete Buttigieg and his husband comply? Let's see what our resident expert thinks.

TheProgressivePatriot

No butt mask recommendations?

I am still amazed that, after all the health risks that have been shown, people still have sex without a condom (outside a monogamous relationship).

Wrap that rascal and have fun!

The question is, will Pete Buttigieg and his husband comply? Let's see what our resident expert thinks.

TheProgressivePatriot

Not playing Mega Moron Man Child. Get the fuck out of here You are now on ignore. I think that you are due back in your special education room

TheProgressivePatriot

Calling it "monkeypox" is a bit misleading. They only call it that because it was first discovered in a monkey in a lab back in 1958. It's primarily a rodent disease and most primates usually catch it from rodents.

Among the pervert fag community, an all too common sick demented practice is colloquially known as "gerbiling". That's when they stick a gerbil, mouse, rat, bird or whatever other live animal up their ass. Apparently they enjoy the stimulation of rodents struggling for their lives in their ass.

Calling it "monkeypox" is a bit misleading. They only call it that because it was first discovered in a monkey in a lab back in 1958. It's primarily a rodent disease and most primates usually catch it from rodents.

Among the pervert fag community, an all too common sick demented practice is colloquially known as "gerbiling". That's when they stick a gerbil, mouse, rat, bird or whatever other live animal up their ass. Apparently they enjoy the stimulation of rodents struggling for their lives in their ass.

Good heavens!!!!!

That's insane!!!

Translation...It's called Gay Pox.

Forum List

Back