CDC: Only 50,000 Died from Covid Only, Not 836,000

I love how so much of America hasn't a clue of how deserving those people were whom he was calling out for their evilness.

His candidness was refreshing. All you name-callers on this forum should understand that. But y'all are about "Mommy, he called me a bad name! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" You can sure dish it out.

I have never called anyone a name. Calling someone out BUT doing nothing about it is failure.

i don’t disagree but that’s two people…and he did fire one. Moreover Fauci isn’t the one crunching the numbers for the CDC….so that wouldn’t of fixed the problem.

He needed fired out of principle. He misled the Trump administration on funding GoF. Trump allowed Fauci to dupe him and then did nothing.

The problem is deeper then just that.

Your projection noted, he did try ans take steps, such an order attempting to make it easier to can civil servants

i get you are a dembot and hung up on trump ans trying to deflect this huge breach of trust and obvious exposure corruption…but he along with nation were victims of it

I'm not interested in your cowardly replies to try and defend Trump's cowardly failures.

This whole thread is based on a badly edited interview

Of vaxxed and boosted deaths the victims had at least 4 comorbidities.

Compare that to the claim.
The ole liberal “you are looking at the words wrongly”

Forum List

Back