CDC: More than 25% of everyone in USA aged 18-24 have seriously considered suicide in last 30 days

END THE FUCKING LOCKDOWNS, YOU SICK LIBERALS.

I cant believe you want power so bad you will wreck the nation. With no nation, what the fuck will you have power over?

Dump trump.

Being off topic this election season is your specialty!
Loser.
Most are depressed cause of trumps failures like the failed pandemic response. We have the most deaths and most expensive healthcare. Huge failure.

Factually false
Of course.

Do we know the breakdown

Left wing loons versus reasonable people?

Left Wing loons in general do not care about being isolated in a Lockdown situation, this is because most Left Wing loons are Social Cripples, Social Misfits who's LIFE is on Twitter and Facebook, the exist on the Fringe of Normal Society.

The OP is fake news. An attempt to tell us how damaged the economy is when it really isn't.

Suicidal millennials?

Trying to think of a down side here.

Well, alot less crappy music for one thing.
18-24 isn't millennials you pair of dunces

18-24 is Generation Z, I am 30 years in age I'm a Millennial, my younger sister 24 is Gen Z, my younger brother 20 is Gen Z, my younger brother aged 16 years in age is I don't know, what comes after Generation Z? Whatever it is my 16 years in age brother is.

I cant believe you want power so bad you will wreck the nation. With no nation, what the fuck will you have power over?

And of those 100 million people, only 1000 are at risk of dying of COVID.

You know how many peoples across the world die EVERY DAY approx 135,000 a DAY, and that was BEFORE COVID-19, that's 945,000 a WEEK, that's 3,780,000 a MONTH, that's 45,360,000 a YEAR.

Thanks!
I'll make sure that I die on my feet instead of my knees!!

Yes keep standing tall!

What is so interesting is the teachers' union support of lockdown! If this continues and kids will be remote learning, there will be less need for teachers!
I mean one teacher can reach more students than the average class room size 20 students.

All Teacher's Unions are Neo-Marxist, this is why they support Lockdowns BUT they are having a problem now because they cannot Brainwash the children as much IF they are Remote Learning BECAUSE their parents look in to see what is going on, there have been many cases where parents have strongly objected to and complained after seeing what is on the Screen and seeing their children being told about Identity Politics/Blame Whitey/BLM Propaganda/Far Left Propaganda etc

Dump trump.

Being off topic this election season is your specialty!
Loser.
Most are depressed cause of trumps failures like the failed pandemic response. We have the most deaths and most expensive healthcare. Huge failure.

STFU this has ZERO to do with The Donald, The Donald NEVER WANTED a Lockdown to begin with, it was the Leftists and the MSM who DEMANDED the Lockdowns.

Leftists aka Communists DON'T CARE, they would actually CELEBRATE 25% of 18-24 years old's committing suicide because then they could use that as ANOTHER EXCUSE to Import in UNLIMITED numbers Third World Shitholers, remember their previous EXCUSE for doing that was "Westerners are NOT having enough children, so we need to Import MORE Immigrants to REPLACE the children Westerners are NOT having"

So the new excuse would be "25% of 18-24 year old's have died and so we need to Import MORE Immigrants to REPLACE the 25% of the native population that are now dead"
Exactly, their Agenda is to eradicate the white race.

This is why they try to make white women feel guilty about having children and promote abortion, that having kids is “too expensive”, or will “hinder their freedom”, or even nonsense like “it’s bad for climate change”. Then these same people tell us we need to import third world immigrants to do all the jobs whites won’t do.

Yes they NEVER push this shit in Africa or India, they ONLY push this shit in Western nations aka Historically White Christian Nations.

I'm convinced without a doubt now that the shutdowns have driven a lot of the rioting and the Democrats have at least in part driven the shutdowns, masks and other Covid measures longer and harder, and now Nancy's refusal to even pass Trump's 1800 billion dollar aid bill until after the election solely because rarely are incumbents reelected during times of great economic strife and unhappiness.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that after the election, she/they admit as much if they win, that they did all this deliberately "for the good of the country" to get Trump out of office (put themselves back into power).

What a bunch of hogwadh this is. Ohhh the unions, ohhh social security is bad, ohhh medicare is bankrupting the nation and on and on and nauseum....all hogwash.

Haven't you been paying attention? The democrats and blue belly republicans plan on and already are building a new nation. A nation where WE do not count and our existence is not required.

Haven't you been paying attention? The democrats and blue belly republicans plan on and already are building a new nation. A nation where WE do not count and our existence is not required.

Ive been drunk and having sex with my girlfriend for the past 6 months....whats going on?

Forum List

Back