CDC: More than 25% of everyone in USA aged 18-24 have seriously considered suicide in last 30 days

END THE FUCKING LOCKDOWNS, YOU SICK LIBERALS.

I cant believe you want power so bad you will wreck the nation. With no nation, what the fuck will you have power over?

Just think of the fewer carbon footprints, or at least, that is probably what they are thinking.

The Huffington Post, of all sources, had an article back in 2008 about unemployment and the increase of deaths. They said for every 1% increase in unemployment there are about 50,000 deaths from things like suicide, drug addiction, etc.. That is an article they would never dream of posting today because they have to many alterior motives for shutting down the economy, getting Trump out of office is the primary motive.

I cant believe you want power so bad you will wreck the nation. With no nation, what the fuck will you have power over?

Well that makes sense. I'm also pretty sure that another 25% of everyone in USA aged 52-70 have seriously considered homicide in last 30 days, thanks to all these stupid riots.

I keed, I keed. :auiqs.jpg:

Typical for Liberals to ignore the collateral damage. It's the same with Green energy, the border, health care etc. In their world everything is Black-White, binary, grossly over simplified.

Leftists aka Communists DON'T CARE, they would actually CELEBRATE 25% of 18-24 years old's committing suicide because then they could use that as ANOTHER EXCUSE to Import in UNLIMITED numbers Third World Shitholers, remember their previous EXCUSE for doing that was "Westerners are NOT having enough children, so we need to Import MORE Immigrants to REPLACE the children Westerners are NOT having"

So the new excuse would be "25% of 18-24 year old's have died and so we need to Import MORE Immigrants to REPLACE the 25% of the native population that are now dead"

You are trying to convince people who emulate

Marx
Lenin
Stalin
Mao
Castro
Pol pot

94 million

According to the chapter, the number of people killed by the Communist governments amounts to more than 94 million. The statistics of victims include deaths through executions, man-made hunger, famine, war, deportations and forced labor.

That is what they call for. You think young adults threatening to commit suicide will phase them?

They support abortion outside of the womb.

Well that makes sense. I'm also pretty sure that another 25% of everyone in USA aged 52-70 have seriously considered homicide in last 30 days, thanks to all these stupid riots.

I keed, I keed. :auiqs.jpg:
And to think that I was sure everyone was with me! Now I'm depressed.

Typical for Liberals to ignore the collateral damage. It's the same with Green energy, the border, health care etc. In their world everything is Black-White, binary, grossly over simplified.

They are NOT ignoring it, this is DELIBERATE, they want YOU DEAD, they WANT as many native Westerners DEAD as is possible, they have ALREADY been IMPORTING in MASS numbers all the Third World Shitholers as the REPLACEMENTS for the dead Westerners, it's straight-up Population Replacement.

There is not enough ROOM in The West for existing Westerners to live and also HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of Third World Shitholers and so the Leftist aka Communist mind has already fixed that, Westerners have to GO, they don't care HOW, be it Virus, disease, CANCELLED life saving operations because of the COVID-19 hysteria, peoples who are sick NOT going to the doctor or hospital because of the COVID-19 hysteria, suicides etc as LONG as as many as possible DIE in SILENCE and without FANFARE the Leftists LOVE it.

Remember for every 100 dead Westerners they have 1000 Third World Shitholers to REPLACE them.

We are having MORE deaths because COVID-19 has shut down many hospital units to keep VACANT BEDS available for the COVID-19 hysteria, we have TENS OF THOUSANDS dying from cancelled life saving operations and suicides and heart attacks and strokes than we are having from COVID-19, they are ALLOWING peoples to DIE who would have LIVED so they can carry on with this Hoax of needing to PROTECT those over 80 years in age who are nearly ready to die anyhow and those who are chronically sick who are probably going to die anyhow.

YOUNGER peoples who can live for many more DECADES to PROTECT the half dead, so that an 80 year old can have ONE MORE YEAR on earth, so that sick peoples can have a few more years, they are DESTROYING the LIVES of YOUNGER peoples.

Why should a 20 year old have their FUTURE RUINED because an 80 year old wants to live a few more years? They have HAD their LIFE, their life is nearing it's end, a 20 year old's life is just BEGINNING.

Why should a healthy 40 year old have their FUTURE RUINED because a chronically disease ridden 60 year old who is hooked up to an Iron Lung or whatever wants another few more years?

But THIS is what is being pushed. ALL HEALTHY peoples have to have their lives RUINED to protect 80 year olds and over and chronically sick people dying from existing diseases.

Logically that makes ZERO sense and so we are left with they WANT as MANY young and healthy and middle aged and healthy to die as possible from things like DESPAIR at being Locked In because of the COVID-19 thing.

It is EVIL. They are EVIL.

You are trying to convince people who emulate

Marx
Lenin
Stalin
Mao
Castro
Pol pot

94 million

According to the chapter, the number of people killed by the Communist governments amounts to more than 94 million. The statistics of victims include deaths through executions, man-made hunger, famine, war, deportations and forced labor.

That is what they call for. You think young adults threatening to commit suicide will phase them?

They support abortion outside of the womb.

BAMM!!! :clap: :clap::clap:

And this is the TRUTH!

And of those 100 million people, only 1000 are at risk of dying of COVID.

You know how many peoples across the world die EVERY DAY approx 135,000 a DAY, and that was BEFORE COVID-19, that's 945,000 a WEEK, that's 3,780,000 a MONTH, that's 45,360,000 a YEAR.

What is so interesting is the teachers' union support of lockdown! If this continues and kids will be remote learning, there will be less need for teachers!
I mean one teacher can reach more students than the average class room size 20 students.

And of those 100 million people, only 1000 are at risk of dying of COVID.

You know how many peoples across the world die EVERY DAY approx 135,000 a DAY, and that was BEFORE COVID-19, that's 945,000 a WEEK, that's 3,780,000 a MONTH, that's 45,360,000 a YEAR.

Thanks!
I'll make sure that I die on my feet instead of my knees!!

What is so interesting is the teachers' union support of lockdown! If this continues and kids will be remote learning, there will be less need for teachers!
I mean one teacher can reach more students than the average class room size 20 students.

The majority of little tykes are depressed that they cannot attend school. Instead, they are chained to a computer at home.
Very sad, since we are social beings, by nature.

Forum List

Back